Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clubf goes to war!

Jump to newest

By *lub F Co.Durham OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stanley

That got you reading eh! But this post isn’t what you may think.

We have had a busy old weekend and I have spent some time talking with people that have come along both nights. Nothing bad happened but I have been listening to my members feedback.

We have a mixed night on a Friday and singles and couples come along.

Well, I am posting this to let you all know that we are slightly changing the way we work. We want everyone to have fun and we want as many people to come, both singles and couples.

But be warned, any single guys that follow my members around like a pack or in groups will not be welcome.

The people reading this may be the wrong people, but are you? Because we also rely on members telling us when it’s happening, not after, straight away - so we can take action.

And action is what we are going to take, so be warned guys, be respectful and at least try to make conversation, because if you don’t, well your visits to clubf are numbered.

Members please help us here. Our building is big and there are many playrooms, I am not talking about people just wandering and smooching about. I am talking about something that is a little bit more than that.

Behave or pack up and go. Don’t think I won’t take action. One person hassled is one person too many.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That got you reading eh! But this post isn’t what you may think.

We have had a busy old weekend and I have spent some time talking with people that have come along both nights. Nothing bad happened but I have been listening to my members feedback.

Well, I am posting this to let you all know that we are slightly changing the way we work. We want everyone to have fun and we want as many people to come, both singles and couples.

But be warned, any single guys that follow my members around like a pack or in groups will not be welcome.

The people reading this may be the wrong people, but are you? Because we also rely on members telling us when it’s happening, not after, straight away - so we can take action.

And action is what we are going to take, so be warned guys, be respectful and at least try to make conversation, because if you don’t, well your visits to clubf are numbered.

Members please help us here. Our building is big and there are many playrooms, I am not talking about people just wandering and smooching about. I am talking about something that is a little bit more than that.

Behave or pack up and go. Don’t think I won’t take action. One person hassled is one person too many. "

Well said boss lady, it can be very off putting and can make people feel uncomfortable especially new members.

over a year ago

Yes and we are going to stop it happening now

over a year ago

"That got you reading eh! But this post isn’t what you may think.

Yes it could be quite off putting when you get followed around from room to room...

Behave or pack up and go. Don’t think I won’t take action. One person hassled is one person too many. "

Clubf is a very safe place to be and ALWAYS puts its members first...Unwanted behaviour is not tolerated or accepted... We need you to feel safe and be safe at all times and this is the club's policy... That is why Clubf is not just a good club,,, ITS A GREAT CLUB....

By *appy daysCouple
over a year ago

Tyne and Wear

Hear hear.. Love this club and the staff will take action... Report incidents immediately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"

. "

imo that usually happens when joined in 2/3s

Post new Message to Thread