Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Entice Q and A's

Jump to newest

By *ew Enticed OP   Couple
over a year ago

Preston

Any questions or concerns you may have regarding the new entice in Preston, Please put in this forum and the actual owners of the club will respond to you as soon as they can and will answer anything you wish to know.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *he Vital SparkMan
over a year ago

Preston

Hi , I just want to know , will my 6 months membership still be honoured. Also are the opening days and times still the same or have they changed ? Thanks SJ

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep seeing different things. are Carl (OTB) and Sue (minx) not the owners then? If not, who are the owners as they have our personal details!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/08/18 22:23:44]

Reply privately

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

It’s a mystery wrapped up in an enigma....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who are the actual owners?

Reply privately

By *imply lushWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 06/08/18 22:38:56]

Reply privately

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

As with the opening of this venue, the current ‘management’ seemingly unknowing of the requirement for membership shows the ‘owners’ are incompetent in this particular venture. The ‘shareholders’ ‘in hospital’ ‘on holiday’ only adds to the farce! The number of issues that have beset this club should be enough to call quits. I just hope the upholsterers got paid!

Yours

VP union of conglomerated fitters of fabric!

Sir Wensley Dale.

Reply privately

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Can’t comment on the ownership issue, but we have been twice and it’s a great layout of club with brilliant play areas. It’s an hours drive but happy to go again if we can sort out some meets

Reply privately

By *heshirepartiesCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

Have spoke with the owners we will be meeting them tomorrow for a meeting and will have reply’s sorted then from the owners direct or sooner if it’s possible. Thank you for your patience and comments that is why we are working so close with the owners now so this stuff can get resolved and people minds at ease.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preston

"Hi , I just want to know , will my 6 months membership still be honoured. Also are the opening days and times still the same or have they changed ? Thanks SJ"

Hi, yes your membership will still be valid on entry. |The opening times will be confirmed very shortly, so please keep in contact and check for updates. currently the opening times are Friday and Saturday. 8pm to 2am. Thankyou

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preston

"Keep seeing different things. are Carl (OTB) and Sue (minx) not the owners then? If not, who are the owners as they have our personal details!!!! "

In answer to your question, the above named are not the owners of the club, due to recent events they were relieved of there roles at the club. Regarding the personal details, we would need for you to contact the club, or come down when we are open and we can locate your details and assure you they are being kept in the strictest of confidence in accordance with GDPR guidelines.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preston

"As with the opening of this venue, the current ‘management’ seemingly unknowing of the requirement for membership shows the ‘owners’ are incompetent in this particular venture. The ‘shareholders’ ‘in hospital’ ‘on holiday’ only adds to the farce! The number of issues that have beset this club should be enough to call quits. I just hope the upholsterers got paid!

Yours

Sir Wensley Dale."

Unfortunately the previous management have been less than truthful regarding running and the organisation of the club, too many lies and mis-leading information has been passed out, to which the actual owners of the club have now stepped in and taken control of the venue. and yes the upholsterers had been paid in full.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preston

"Can’t comment on the ownership issue, but we have been twice and it’s a great layout of club with brilliant play areas. It’s an hours drive but happy to go again if we can sort out some meets"

irrespective of the owner issues, Im glad you enjoyed the club and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preston

"Who are the actual owners? "

Without going into the politics on here of who owns the club, The shareholders have deemed it appropriate to ensure the clubs survival and service to its customers. This has unfortunately ruffled a few feathers and caused some very petty behaviour by certain people. if you would like to personally meet the owners. please feel free to come down and have a chat and most of all come and enjoy yourselves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preston

"It’s a mystery wrapped up in an enigma...."

All mystery's can be revealed tho,

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/08/18 06:19:06]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi , I just want to know , will my 6 months membership still be honoured. Also are the opening days and times still the same or have they changed ? Thanks SJ"

That’s what I’m thinking of too as I just paid for a 6 month membership

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preston

This is a quick message just to confirm to everyone that the club New Entice will be open on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings, times for those evenings you will find on the cheshireadultparties is you google it. Please do not use the existing entice site as we do not have control over that due to communication with previous managers which has now ended tense the reason you go thru cheshireadultparties site as we have control over it and working with _heshireparties who are now managing the club.

Hope this information is helpful to everyone that has concerns going forward with the club and myself and _heshireparties are happy to help you any way we can to satisfy our customers to enjoy their evening at entice.

If you have any concerns/comments/suggestions or ideas then please put it in the forum so that that when I have a meeting with _heshireparties who are now running the club we can discuss it later and answers any of the following concern you may have.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As with the opening of this venue, the current ‘management’ seemingly unknowing of the requirement for membership shows the ‘owners’ are incompetent in this particular venture. The ‘shareholders’ ‘in hospital’ ‘on holiday’ only adds to the farce! The number of issues that have beset this club should be enough to call quits. I just hope the upholsterers got paid!

Yours

Sir Wensley Dale."

Reply privately

By *nly the brave.Man
over a year ago

bolton

To all concerned,

I can't say to much at the present time but the ownership etc is there for all to see on companies house public records,

The club,lease and licence belong to the company entice lifestyle ltd,

In the last 3 years myself and Sue worked tirelessly to create a club for everyone to be able to come along and enjoy, Yes there were ups and downs in getting set up being let down by people we trusted and yes maybe we were a bit naive at times but our nature was to trust people to do what they say they would.

The last six months have been particularly difficult and our hands have been tied and not in the way minx would enjoy, again we tried to work through this even though failed promises ment we felt we was constantly working with one hand tied behind our backs.

The final straw came recently when we couldn't gain access to open (through no fault of our own) and in turn causing a great deal of distress that Sue ended up in hospital again,

As soon as we can say anymore we will, until then hopefully we will see you all whilst out and about at other venues and parties,

Thankyou to everyone who has supported us and for all the well wishes,

See you soon Carl and minx xxx

Reply privately

By *nlylearningCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

Good luck to Gordo and Chez. with next exciting chapter of the club. You will great new managers and hopefully the club will go on from strength to strength. Glad to see Cheshire Adult parties also now have a permanent home! Should get better and better !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preston

"To all concerned,

I can't say to much at the present time but the ownership etc is there for all to see on companies house public records,

In the last 3 years myself and Sue worked tirelessly to create a club for everyone to be able to come along and enjoy, Yes there were ups and downs in getting set up being let down by people we trusted and yes maybe we were a bit naive at times but our nature was to trust people to do what they say they would.

The last six months have been particularly difficult and our hands have been tied and not in the way minx would enjoy, again we tried to work through this even though failed promises ment we felt we was constantly working with one hand tied behind our backs.

The final straw came recently when we couldn't gain access to open (through no fault of our own) and in turn causing a great deal of distress that Sue ended up in hospital again,

As soon as we can say anymore we will, until then hopefully we will see you all whilst out and about at other venues and parties,

"

Again without going into the politics of this, the above left no choice in them being told to leave the club as over the past great number of months, I can confirm that the owners had to step in and had changed the locks, as we are the actual owners of the club and its contents. please feel free to check this on companies house. as it will confirm that a director is not necessarily the owner. also you can check on how they have also run their previous companies aswell and the state they left them in, in which this will give you a greater insight into why the owners stepped in when they did. They have told various stories to cover themselves and also have a very shady history. As for failed promises, the above had seemed to promise the earth without being able to deliver, and yet more lies spill out. anyone who wishes to be told the full history about them is very welcome to come and see us in person to where you can be shown and told everything that they would like to know. As owners, they will be more than accommodating in providing the relevant information. we look forward to you visiting us where all information will be revealed exactly in the dealing with the former managers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preston

"Hi , I just want to know , will my 6 months membership still be honoured. Also are the opening days and times still the same or have they changed ? Thanks SJ

That’s what I’m thinking of too as I just paid for a 6 month membership "

please be rest assured that all memberships will be honoured at the club, as we are moving forward and rectifying all the previous managements' failings and wrongdoings.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To all concerned,

Again without going into the politics of this, the above left no choice in them being told to leave the club as over the past great number of months, I can confirm that the owners had to step in and had changed the locks, as we are the actual owners of the club and its contents. please feel free to check this on companies house. as it will confirm that a director is not necessarily the owner. also you can check on how they have also run their previous companies aswell and the state they left them in, in which this will give you a greater insight into why the owners stepped in when they did. They have told various stories to cover themselves and also have a very shady history. As for failed promises, the above had seemed to promise the earth without being able to deliver, and yet more lies spill out. anyone who wishes to be told the full history about them is very welcome to come and see us in person to where you can be shown and told everything that they would like to know. As owners, they will be more than accommodating in providing the relevant information. we look forward to you visiting us where all information will be revealed exactly in the dealing with the former managers. "

So you couldn't tell me who the actual owners of the club where a few posts up and now it comes to light, you are the owner?

You won't progress if you can't be honest, how do you expect people to visit this club, if you can not answer a simple question.

The animosity that is currently upstanding has definitely put us off attending entice.

Reply privately

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"

So you couldn't tell me who the actual owners of the club where a few posts up and now it comes to light, you are the owner?

You won't progress if you can't be honest, how do you expect people to visit this club, if you can not answer a simple question.

The animosity that is currently upstanding has definitely put us off attending entice. "

Unless they drew up Atricles of Association and a proper shareholder agreement, ownership isn’t always clear. Lots of business have one company owning the building, and a trading division owning the brand. I suspect this may be the case as they are now branding it ‘new entice’

Personally, I hope all can try to get along somehow and move on , but it’s a brilliant layout, and clean, with great play areas, so as swingers we might be best just going in & swinging and leave the ownership hassle in the background

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly that all the belligerence going on is off putting, especially for anyone wanting to become members.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any questions or concerns you may have regarding the new entice in Preston, Please put in this forum and the actual owners of the club will respond to you as soon as they can and will answer anything you wish to know."

Do you provide hard hat's for the low beams.

Reply privately

By *heshirepartiesCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

"Exactly that all the belligerence going on is off putting, especially for anyone wanting to become members. "

I'm sorry to everyone who feels that way what ever is happening between the shareholders/owners should be kept between themselves we only put this forum on for those who had questions in regards to previous membership or any other concerns that the person who his dealing with it now who we report to can answer any questions but as in regards to the banter and politics it shouldn't be brought up on here witch we have said to both parties.

But if you ever change your mind you and anyone else is always welcome at the club under our management.

Reply privately

By *heshirepartiesCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

"Any questions or concerns you may have regarding the new entice in Preston, Please put in this forum and the actual owners of the club will respond to you as soon as they can and will answer anything you wish to know.

Do you provide hard hat's for the low beams. "

If you would like a hard hat I'm sure we can get you arranged for you.. lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To all concerned,

Again without going into the politics of this, the above left no choice in them being told to leave the club as over the past great number of months, I can confirm that the owners had to step in and had changed the locks, as we are the actual owners of the club and its contents. please feel free to check this on companies house. as it will confirm that a director is not necessarily the owner. also you can check on how they have also run their previous companies aswell and the state they left them in, in which this will give you a greater insight into why the owners stepped in when they did. They have told various stories to cover themselves and also have a very shady history. As for failed promises, the above had seemed to promise the earth without being able to deliver, and yet more lies spill out. anyone who wishes to be told the full history about them is very welcome to come and see us in person to where you can be shown and told everything that they would like to know. As owners, they will be more than accommodating in providing the relevant information. we look forward to you visiting us where all information will be revealed exactly in the dealing with the former managers. "

You have said a couple of times through this post ‘without going into politics/details’ yet that’s exactly what you are doing! Regardless of sour grapes you’ve doing nothing but slag Carl and sue off! I thought this thread was for Qs&As? Not make out they are bad people or managed the club poorly which they did not! Your making yourselves look very bitchy here and the ones with the sour grapes! Running a club or any business has its floors but to post nasty comments about hard working people is bang out of order! If there’s a dispute with ‘owners’ then that’s for them to comment on. The only thing your doing is putting people off attending the club because you do not sound like nice people posting information that does not need to be publicised! It should be a case of okay things haven’t worked out and wish the new management the best of luck!! It’s about a club where people can go and express themselves without people judging instead of slating people for running a venue where we can go and enjoy and be ourselves! Who cares who did what? !!

Mrs x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Exactly that all the belligerence going on is off putting, especially for anyone wanting to become members.

I'm sorry to everyone who feels that way what ever is happening between the shareholders/owners should be kept between themselves we only put this forum on for those who had questions in regards to previous membership or any other concerns that the person who his dealing with it now who we report to can answer any questions but as in regards to the banter and politics it shouldn't be brought up on here witch we have said to both parties.

But if you ever change your mind you and anyone else is always welcome at the club under our management."

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can't make this shit, if people can't keep their own dirty laundry private how can you be able red to keep other people's???

Reply privately

By *he Vital SparkMan
over a year ago

Preston

I'd just like to say, I was always welcomed by Carl and Sue, whenever I went to entice. I hope them the best of luck for the future!! Hope to see you both soon on the club circuit, drinks will be waiting at the bar!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any questions or concerns you may have regarding the new entice in Preston, Please put in this forum and the actual owners of the club will respond to you as soon as they can and will answer anything you wish to know.

Do you provide hard hat's for the low beams.

If you would like a hard hat I'm sure we can get you arranged for you.. lol"

Lol lovely as I bounce a lot well with a name like tigger you would expect it.

Reply privately

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

To be honest good luck to you. Clubs just don’t pay. .... and I know. There are two clubs that are financially viable in the north west. The rest are just hobbies . The amount of time you have to put in. The money and the bills just don’t add up. Swinging has changed so much in the last 3 years. Never mind the last 10. The future Is well run private parties and sadly this effects clubs. Clubs run on single guys and few welcome them . Sue and Carl have a lot of experience and yes there not everyone’s cup of tea. But I’m sure they both put 100% into it. 6 months time and I’m sure this and a few other clubs will go. Iv been offered 2 in the last 6 weeks .... and no I wouldn’t The only club that’s got it right in the north west Is TH with a mix of events. Alternative uses and pro dom event hire. . It’s hard when you have a great venue and can earn £850 a night sat at home while some stag/hen party use the place ....good luck to Cheshire parties. ... they will need it.

Reply privately

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Still think Amour was the best

Reply privately

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Still think Amour was the best "

But still didn’t make a profit that equalled the work and time put in ....sadly. But met many great people there x

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/08/18 22:24:48]

Reply privately

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

There are only 75 ICO officers to police 440k business in the UK. That said, I bet most would jump at the chance of raiding a swingers club lol

To try and help out, as I deal in this with work; GDPR says you have the right to be forgotten in certain circumstances.

Q. To the owners, for those who are worried about their personal details can you either give assurance to who has access and the security measures you have in place

And

Confirm if they want to have their file deleted that you will destroy their record

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Keep seeing different things. are Carl (OTB) and Sue (minx) not the owners then? If not, who are the owners as they have our personal details!!!!

In answer to your question, the above named are not the owners of the club, due to recent events they were relieved of there roles at the club. Regarding the personal details, we would need for you to contact the club, or come down when we are open and we can locate your details and assure you they are being kept in the strictest of confidence in accordance with GDPR guidelines."

The GDPR are not guidelines, they are law. You really need to read up on this as a breach comes with a whopping fine!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I certainly will never visit this club again after hearing all the bitchy comments you all sound like you should be in a playground grow up and deal with ur shit personally instead of broadcasting it in forum for everyone to see its doing you no favours ,its actually embarrassing to read

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh And as for holding a glam night on Saturday after we previously held it 2 weeks ago is a little strange event are normally held at least 3 moths apart or you'll find it will fizzle out ask

Any club they Wouldn't hold the same event to weeks after the previous plus why would you want to keep glam if ur promoting as a new club .justsaying

Reply privately

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"Hi , I just want to know , will my 6 months membership still be honoured. Also are the opening days and times still the same or have they changed ? Thanks SJ

please be rest assured that all memberships will be honoured at the club, as we are moving forward and rectifying all the previous managements' failings and wrongdoings."

You employed the previous management.... earlier in the thread Cheshire parties (who have now found a home... in Lancashire!) stared there was no membership yet it seems your licence makes this a requirement. Owners! Whoever you may be you are directing those operating a business without control nor understanding. While those who wish to choose a side crack on I’d say you, as owners, should look more closely at yourselves ... allowing your figurehead to publicly criticise those who worked under your direction within the boundaries you presumably set should be a source of embarrassment to you! You previously allowed the nonsense from the other two to be spouted without intervention when clearly there were issues.

The fact that you, or people under your control, hold data “within the GDPR guidelines” is frightening.... and should be for you and those whose data you hold!!

Reply privately

By *heshirepartiesCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

please be rest assured that all memberships will be honoured at the club, as we are moving forward and rectifying all the previous managements' failings and wrongdoings.

You employed the previous management.... earlier in the thread Cheshire parties (who have now found a home... in Lancashire!) stared there was no membership yet it seems your licence makes this a requirement. Owners! Whoever you may be you are directing those operating a business without control nor understanding. While those who wish to choose a side crack on I’d say you, as owners, should look more closely at yourselves ... allowing your figurehead to publicly criticise those who worked under your direction within the boundaries you presumably set should be a source of embarrassment to you! You previously allowed the nonsense from the other two to be spouted without intervention when clearly there were issues.

The fact that you, or people under your control, hold data “within the GDPR guidelines” is frightening.... and should be for you and those whose data you hold!!"

Sorry if this has come across wrong when we said there is no Membership needed as our site states there is NO membership fees but everyone who comes will be issued with a Members Card, Sorry if we didn’t put it across that way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I take it that you have realised that you need to take a different takt to this now!

Carl and Sue may not be perfect and you may have your own PRIVATE issues with them, but slagging them off on here is not going to do you any favours. They have been on the scene for years and have made a lot of friends. They always seem to give 100% in running there clubs. Maybe this wasn’t enough, but as “owners” maybe you need to look at yourselves and think what support you could have given them to make it work. If you have decided to go in a different direction, then do so gracefully and with a plan. The contradictive answers you are providing, to what seem to be simple questions, suggest that you don’t have one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I take it that you have realised that you need to take a different takt to this now!

Carl and Sue may not be perfect and you may have your own PRIVATE issues with them, but slagging them off on here is not going to do you any favours. They have been on the scene for years and have made a lot of friends. They always seem to give 100% in running there clubs. Maybe this wasn’t enough, but as “owners” maybe you need to look at yourselves and think what support you could have given them to make it work. If you have decided to go in a different direction, then do so gracefully and with a plan. The contradictive answers you are providing, to what seem to be simple questions, suggest that you don’t have one."

so glad were on the same page guys every you say is so true dont like people being slated its not fair , but owners good luck with ur new club I hole ur glam event I currently held there us a great success for you xx

Reply privately

By *heshirepartiesCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

"I take it that you have realised that you need to take a different takt to this now!

Carl and Sue may not be perfect and you may have your own PRIVATE issues with them, but slagging them off on here is not going to do you any favours. They have been on the scene for years and have made a lot of friends. They always seem to give 100% in running there clubs. Maybe this wasn’t enough, but as “owners” maybe you need to look at yourselves and think what support you could have given them to make it work. If you have decided to go in a different direction, then do so gracefully and with a plan. The contradictive answers you are providing, to what seem to be simple questions, suggest that you don’t have one."

No one is slagging no one off we said from the start we set this forum up for those who have any questions not to get political. Already told both of em anything like that keep to your solicitors not on here so don't know where everyone is getting this slagging off from

Reply privately

By *heshirepartiesCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

Carl and Sue may not be perfect and you may have your own PRIVATE issues with them, but slagging them off on here is not going to do you any favours. They have been on the scene for years and have made a lot of friends. They always seem to give 100% in running there clubs. Maybe this wasn’t enough, but as “owners” maybe you need to look at yourselves and think what support you could have given them to make it work. If you have decided to go in a different direction, then do so gracefully and with a plan. The contradictive answers you are providing, to what seem to be simple questions, suggest that you don’t have one.so glad were on the same page guys every you say is so true dont like people being slated its not fair , but owners good luck with ur new club I hole ur glam event I currently held there us a great success for you xx"

Thank you for that comment means alot but we have no issue with anyone even Carl or sue, still don't have an issue with em even tho she's slagging us off but that's her opinion and everyone's entitled to there own opinion just like we are but we jeep our opinions to ourselves and not on here. But going forward for the time were there we also hope it works out for the owners or any club owners as it's a hard world for swinging club owners these days.

Reply privately

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

We have membership for this club. Could you please confirm who exactly has access to my private information and what steps we need to take to withdraw our data from your records. A pm from the owners/whoever has details would be appreviated.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We have membership for this club. Could you please confirm who exactly has access to my private information and what steps we need to take to withdraw our data from your records. A pm from the owners/whoever has details would be appreviated."

Under GDPR all you need to do to have your data removed is inform the data controller (the owner or the manager I would have thought) that you no longer wish it to be held and the have no option, by law it has to be removed

Reply privately

By *heshirepartiesCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

Unfortunately, we don't presently have access or control over the clubeticepreston.co.uk website.

For data protection reasons, please do not complete ANY online forms on this website as the information is not going to staff involved with Club Entice, nor is Club Entice responsible for any data entered.

The previous Management will not at this time relinquish control, this is something which we are presently trying to deal with and gain FULL control of our site.

For any information correct information Google Cheshire adult parties

Any questions, please ask.

Reply privately

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Nominet govern .co.uk websites in case of disputes

Reply privately

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

I would assume that if Carl registered the site it’s his ?

Reply privately

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 12/08/18 17:37:59]

Reply privately

By *nly the brave.Man
over a year ago

bolton

Any personal info that has been received in the last 3 weeks via the website has been deleted immediately as per instruction from the solicitor,

Unfortunately i can't and won't comment on anything else at this present time due to on going legal matters,

Carl,

P.s thanks everyone for all the messages of support

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t see this place lasting much longer, infughts abd squabbling

Reply privately

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Can’t see this place lasting much longer, infughts abd squabbling "

Regardless of ownership, it’s a great layout of club! Forget the ownership issue, go there and fuck

Reply privately

By *heshirepartiesCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

"Can’t see this place lasting much longer, infughts abd squabbling

Regardless of ownership, it’s a great layout of club! Forget the ownership issue, go there and fuck "

The best comment I've heard on this bloody forum obviously made by a professional couple in the swinging world. Drink on us if you come..lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

For goodness sake why don't you all grow up. I wouldn't attend any clubs involving any of you.

Why don't you all start acting like responsible adults and keep the mudslinging out of the public domain.

The public don't need to know what type of messages are being sent to who by who. They also don't need to know that solicitors are involved. All they need to know is whether the club is open or not!!

I have seen children behave better!

Reply privately

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Following

Reply privately

By *heshirepartiesCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

"For goodness sake why don't you all grow up. I wouldn't attend any clubs involving any of you.

Why don't you all start acting like responsible adults and keep the mudslinging out of the public domain.

The public don't need to know what type of messages are being sent to who by who. They also don't need to know that solicitors are involved. All they need to know is whether the club is open or not!!

I have seen children behave better!"

100% agree

Reply privately

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"For goodness sake why don't you all grow up. I wouldn't attend any clubs involving any of you.

100% agree "

You 100% agree your behaviour is poor?

Reply privately

By *heshirepartiesCouple
over a year ago

Warrington

100% agree

You 100% agree your behaviour is poor? "

No we 100% agree some people need to grow up obviously not us, were trying to help people who are complaining about the past history.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Let's keep all issues away from the forum please.

Reply privately