Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Trans woman accepting clubs

Jump to newest

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Asking for experiences of which clubs are trans woman accepting and affirming, and which are trans denying. And I don't count it as trans accepting if a club just has an occasional "trannys and admirers" night, if we are not welcome at all other times.

To get things started, I have always found the Townhouse in Birkenhead to be very welcoming of me and never felt that I was just there to be a sideshow.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Cj’s in Glasgow is very welcoming. Not just on TV nights but on regular nights as well. I have a few TV friends that go along.

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Met and chatted to some lovely TV's at Infusion in Blackpool daytimes x

over a year ago

Stockport

Also interested in any reports of trans denying clubs. However please be careful to abide by forum rules...

In this category, I spoke with Cupids some time ago after finding that there was no mention of trans women on their website. Lets just say that they did not give me any encouragement to try a visit.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never come come across a club that isn't trans friendly and we did then we'd spend our pennies elsewhere!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Cupid's don't accept trans people.

Townhouse do and it's why it's one of my favourite clubs as Trans people are welcome at all events and normal evenings.

Gatehouse is very trans friendly, too

over a year ago

"Asking for experiences of which clubs are trans woman accepting and affirming, and which are trans denying. And I don't count it as trans accepting if a club just has an occasional "trannys and admirers" night, if we are not welcome at all other times.

To get things started, I have always found the Townhouse in Birkenhead to be very welcoming of me and never felt that I was just there to be a sideshow."

Pink punters in Milton Keynes is a lovely club. Check it out. It’s not a swingers one. It’s lovely very safe there

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

I can think only of two men-only "bear bar type" places that did not want my presence.

That was fine - I didn't know that was the culture inside until I tried to enter.

Can't recall an issue anywhere else, be it clubs, bars, restaurants or hotels or whatever. Non-plussed, generally.

That said, if a club is having a straight night or whatever, I'm hardly likely to attend.

over a year ago

I'm not sure a majority of people would know the difference- this site is hardly flexible in terms of descriptors either.

I've had issues in Manchester not being admitted to certain bars, Leeds is generally more welcoming on the kink scene.

Identity and sexual politics are pretty highbrow discussions for a Sunday morning!

By *inathetartTV/TS
over a year ago

DERBY

The attic in derby has bi tv & admirer events every monday and friday daytime, and are also LGBTQ friendly at all other times.

By *omerset tvTV/TS
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Decadent nights in Highbridge.Somerset dont accept any Tvs or Cds etc

over a year ago

The Gatehouse in Bolton is very trans friendly, and really good fun.

By *rmrsridesCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

No3 in Chorley is hosting an anything goes party on Sunday 12th August 4-10pm. All welcome sm,sf,tv/ts so should be great, we'll be there x

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

"The Gatehouse in Bolton is very trans friendly, and really good fun."

And that is every session bar the men only Tuesday sessions - although transguys would be welcome then.

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Club Sx in Blackpool will welcome you with open arms, they are very inclusive and the big opening nights are over the bank holiday weekend, all details are on the forum xx

over a year ago

The greenhouse is fabulous x

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

I have to say all the pubs and clubs I attend ( and there,are many )I have never ever had one problem .they all give me a warm welcome .I'm out pubbing and clubbing 3 or 4 nights every week

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If you aren't admitted as if a single female, it's not trans-friendly. Likewise FTM would be admitted as a single man, if alone.

A few years ago a place advertised that they wanted to inspect genitals, which is abusive. It died.

By *ong-legged-divaTV/TS
over a year ago

Fleetwood

Club sx are very welcoming of t-girls of any description, there are two t-girls on staff of which I am one. I mainly just work Saturday nights but it does mean you never have to worry about being the only t-girl. There's a t-girl room to change in etc, and if you're feeling a little nervous, pull up a stool at the bar and talk to me

over a year ago

Stockport

Have any trans women got experience of La Chambre in Sheffield? I was thinking of visiting but their website has no mention of trans or tg events, and I have not spotted any review for them from a trans woman. Polly xx

By *rs Butterfly.Woman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Chams in Darlaston will on Monday as it's Bi night.

The Attic in Derby every night.

over a year ago

Stockport

"Have any trans women got experience of La Chambre in Sheffield? I was thinking of visiting but their website has no mention of trans or tg events, and I have not spotted any review for them from a trans woman. Polly xx"

Just received an email from LC where they state that t-girls are treated as being single men. Shows a total lack of understanding of transgender, they consider us just to be blokes wearing dresses. Obviously not going to be any trans women going to LC!

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I've messaged a club before to see if it was transvestite friendly and they basically said they don't encourage it as it puts couples and straight men off going....

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"I've messaged a club before to see if it was transvestite friendly and they basically said they don't encourage it as it puts couples and straight men off going...."
I have never encountered this as yet but if people want to be narrow minded thats their problem not mine

over a year ago

Stockport

"I've messaged a club before to see if it was transvestite friendly and they basically said they don't encourage it as it puts couples and straight men off going...."

Bloody hell that's transphobic. At Townhouse they see me as an asset to the club!

By *rattyPrincessWoman
over a year ago

hemel hempstead

The playgrounds hold a bi night at Arousals in Dunstable once a month. Great crowd and amazing hosts. They would welcome u any night thou. Very tv/ts/tg friendly regardless of what night they are hosting. Check out the playgrounds fab profile and reviews x

By *u4rFunMan
over a year ago

wigan

Gatehouse a great club , everyone one treated with respect x no barriers between sexuality. Everyone treats everyone with respect. Their is something and someone for everyone. Great place x

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

My party Pan People in London is rather trans

over a year ago

We welcome everyone over 21 who wants to come to our parties. We have a separate room for changing and open 30 minutes before the party starts for anyone who needs extra time getting ready.

over a year ago

Hu9 in Hull everyone is welcome any night

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Have any trans women got experience of La Chambre in Sheffield? I was thinking of visiting but their website has no mention of trans or tg events, and I have not spotted any review for them from a trans woman. Polly xx

Just received an email from LC where they state that t-girls are treated as being single men. Shows a total lack of understanding of transgender, they consider us just to be blokes wearing dresses. Obviously not going to be any trans women going to LC!"

This is illegal isn’t it?

over a year ago

Stockport

"Have any trans women got experience of La Chambre in Sheffield? I was thinking of visiting but their website has no mention of trans or tg events, and I have not spotted any review for them from a trans woman. Polly xx

Just received an email from LC where they state that t-girls are treated as being single men. Shows a total lack of understanding of transgender, they consider us just to be blokes wearing dresses. Obviously not going to be any trans women going to LC!

This is illegal isn’t it? "

Nothing illegal about it, private members clubs can have any pricing policy they like. Hence the usual lower rates for single women than single men. It's just that grouping trans women in with men shows a lack of understanding of trans and is unlikely to lead to a good experience for us.

At most of the supportive clubs the pricing policy recognises that a good looking trans woman can be just as much a "draw" as a single woman, we're easy on the eye, and never cause any trouble...

over a year ago

Stockport

This is illegal isn’t it? "

Nothing illegal about it, private members clubs can have any pricing policy they like. Hence the usual lower rates for single women than single men. It's just that grouping trans women in with men shows a lack of understanding of trans and is unlikely to lead to a good experience for us.

At most of the supportive clubs the pricing policy recognises that a good looking trans woman can be just as much a "draw" as a single woman, we're easy on the eye, and never cause any trouble...

Post new Message to Thread