Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Hellfire Club

Jump to newest

By *illerheelslover OP   Man
over a year ago

South East

Anyone been to the Cuckold & Bulls night at the hellfire Club?

Club seems to have many mixed reviews for different nights with a lot of the good ones from a handful of regulars.

Thanks Mark

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhite30Man
over a year ago

deptford London

"Anyone been to the Cuckold & Bulls night at the hellfire Club?

Club seems to have many mixed reviews for different nights with a lot of the good ones from a handful of regulars.

Thanks Mark"

sounds amazing to me

By *oul BrothaMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

I'm thinking about going. The mixed reviews are making me um and errr

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Going this Wednesday to Hellfire for a couple of hours of fun! X

over a year ago

we've been a few times and always enjoy it. not usually very busy and a mix of 'people' of course - haven't been since AbFab closed though so it might be busier now? but it's always friendly and relaxed, so very good for newbies.

we're planning to go again as soon as we can.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/07/18 07:25:49]

over a year ago

"we've been a few times and always enjoy it. not usually very busy and a mix of 'people' of course - haven't been since AbFab closed though so it might be busier now? but it's always friendly and relaxed, so very good for newbies.

we're planning to go again as soon as we can."

We’ve been a couple of times during the week (and going this Wednesday) but as always its quality not quantity that matters!

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Following the sad demise of Kestrels and An Fabs, Hellfire should have picked up a decent number of new members. This doesn't seem to have happened - does anyone have any theories as people aren't keen on the place?

over a year ago

"Following the sad demise of Kestrels and An Fabs, Hellfire should have picked up a decent number of new members. This doesn't seem to have happened - does anyone have any theories as people aren't keen on the place?"

The style of the place is different and obviously doesn’t have a pool etc. We think with some small changes it could be a lot more popular.

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"Following the sad demise of Kestrels and An Fabs, Hellfire should have picked up a decent number of new members. This doesn't seem to have happened - does anyone have any theories as people aren't keen on the place?"

I think people like the west side of a club too.....I just didn't get the feel for the club ....

over a year ago

Maybe its just too expensive....

Heard the prices just went up again too!!

By *horty4Man
over a year ago

london

"Maybe its just too expensive....

Heard the prices just went up again too!!"

Ive been a few time, pre AbFabs closing. Always REALLY quiet as in 10-15 people and hardly any play. Its clean, has good facilities. Love the cinema. Perhaps its promotion? Its not price, le boudoir charges top dollar and is always busy. Hellfire website is impenetrable, oh and the lady taking the money needs to pick up some customer service tips.

Agree, it should be busier. Perhaps he needs to get some help in to give it some zing?

over a year ago

The guy who runs it is quite happy with the numbers. There are times when its busier than others but that's the same for all clubs. Hellfire is a good club and certainly has a lot to offer for both the swing & fetish communities.

over a year ago

Its £30 for a single lady ticket now!! Everywhere else is £10 or free...

I agree that it is a great space with an amazing dungeon but it's always empty, sadly, and now it's so expensive too.. Just a bit off putting to be fair.

over a year ago

It’s over priced, not very welcoming and not very well advertised. Other Clubs use Fab to post up what’s going on and get people to talk about their clubs, Hellfire seems to just hope people will turn up. No it doesn’t have a swimming pool, most of the best clubs don’t. In fact I think the rooms and layout Could make this the best club around, If only they put in some effort

over a year ago

"Its £30 for a single lady ticket now!! Everywhere else is £10 or free...

I agree that it is a great space with an amazing dungeon but it's always empty, sadly, and now it's so expensive too.. Just a bit off putting to be fair.

"

Just had a look at the single lady pricing and it varies from £20-40 depending on the night. I agree that this should be looked at and shouldn't be more than £10 and also that the couples entry charge shouldn't be more than £35 max.

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

In the absence of Kestrels, TOH has become my go-to dungeon for fetish play. I have found the staff to be friendly.

By *horty4Man
over a year ago

london

I’ve been on saturdays, should be very busy. I went on NYE a couple of years ago, even that stifled to get 40 people and hardly any play.

It his club, if he’s happy then good for him. As a customer I’m not, it’s a big space, it needs numbers and not just the same faces turning up for a chat. AbFabs demise should be a golden opportunity, would be a shame to waste it.

over a year ago

"I’ve been on saturdays, should be very busy. I went on NYE a couple of years ago, even that stifled to get 40 people and hardly any play.

It his club, if he’s happy then good for him. As a customer I’m not, it’s a big space, it needs numbers and not just the same faces turning up for a chat. AbFabs demise should be a golden opportunity, would be a shame to waste it. "

Why do you feel its wasted?

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"Its £30 for a single lady ticket now!! Everywhere else is £10 or free...

"

I wouldn't pay £30 ......

By *horty4Man
over a year ago

london

"I’ve been on saturdays, should be very busy. I went on NYE a couple of years ago, even that stifled to get 40 people and hardly any play.

It his club, if he’s happy then good for him. As a customer I’m not, it’s a big space, it needs numbers and not just the same faces turning up for a chat. AbFabs demise should be a golden opportunity, would be a shame to waste it.

Why do you feel its wasted?"

Because it could be busier, perhaps he likes it almost empty (‘almost empty’ isn’t an exaggeration) if thats the case then he’s succeeded in ambition. Personally i go to a club to meet new people and play. If empty is your thing then visit Hellfire

over a year ago

Because it could be busier, perhaps he likes it almost empty (‘almost empty’ isn’t an exaggeration) if thats the case then he’s succeeded in ambition. Personally i go to a club to meet new people and play. If empty is your thing then visit Hellfire "

over a year ago

Its the single ladies that make a club.

By raising the price so much its like he does not want us there at all.

A great shame really as I was going to attend swish this month but at £40 I'd rather look else where

over a year ago

Because it could be busier, perhaps he likes it almost empty (‘almost empty’ isn’t an exaggeration) if thats the case then he’s succeeded in ambition. Personally i go to a club to meet new people and play. If empty is your thing then visit Hellfire

"

Well we have been there we its been far from empty.

over a year ago

Well we have been there we its been far from empty. "

I would love to know what night, been 4 times now and never been over 20 people, which is a shame because it could be a great place

By *horty4Man
over a year ago

london

Really? OK. Well like i say, its a great space, well equipped. I want to like it but we must have a different definition of empty or ive been unlucky.

over a year ago

"Really? OK. Well like i say, its a great space, well equipped. I want to like it but we must have a different definition of empty or ive been unlucky."

Ive been to many clubs and many many parties and events, some have been busy others quiet, its just the way it goes and the number of people doesnt denote a night out unless that is you are playing the numbers game and your main priority is having sex.

By *horty4Man
over a year ago

london

Yes, clubs numbers vary. Hellfire in my and plenty of others experience is very low more often that not. Sex? The numbers game? Not sure about the later but yes sexual activity is high on the list. Why would I visit an industrial estate in the dead of night otherwise? It’s frankly naive to think that sex isn’t the PRIMARY reason swinger clubs exist. It just is.

over a year ago

"Yes, clubs numbers vary. Hellfire in my and plenty of others experience is very low more often that not. Sex? The numbers game? Not sure about the later but yes sexual activity is high on the list. Why would I visit an industrial estate in the dead of night otherwise? It’s frankly naive to think that sex isn’t the PRIMARY reason swinger clubs exist. It just is. "

Sex is only one of the reasons why clubs exist and naivety has nothing to do with it. It all depends on individual requirements.

By *horty4Man
over a year ago

london

"Yes, clubs numbers vary. Hellfire in my and plenty of others experience is very low more often that not. Sex? The numbers game? Not sure about the later but yes sexual activity is high on the list. Why would I visit an industrial estate in the dead of night otherwise? It’s frankly naive to think that sex isn’t the PRIMARY reason swinger clubs exist. It just is.

Sex is only one of the reasons why clubs exist and naivety has nothing to do with it. It all depends on individual requirements."

What do swinger clubs offer that clubs, pubs, bars do not? I contend that other types of entertainment venue are way better that swinger clubs for a night out for a drink.

over a year ago

"Anyone been to the Cuckold & Bulls night at the hellfire Club?

Thanks Mark"

I've been, met a nice couple there and had a great time

over a year ago

"Yes, clubs numbers vary. Hellfire in my and plenty of others experience is very low more often that not. Sex? The numbers game? Not sure about the later but yes sexual activity is high on the list. Why would I visit an industrial estate in the dead of night otherwise? It’s frankly naive to think that sex isn’t the PRIMARY reason swinger clubs exist. It just is.

Sex is only one of the reasons why clubs exist and naivety has nothing to do with it. It all depends on individual requirements.

What do swinger clubs offer that clubs, pubs, bars do not? I contend that other types of entertainment venue are way better that swinger clubs for a night out for a drink. "

Understanding of what the club scene is about is individual. Perception & understanding if the scene in general can at times be a little narrow.

over a year ago

"Yes, clubs numbers vary. Hellfire in my and plenty of others experience is very low more often that not. Sex? The numbers game? Not sure about the later but yes sexual activity is high on the list. Why would I visit an industrial estate in the dead of night otherwise? It’s frankly naive to think that sex isn’t the PRIMARY reason swinger clubs exist. It just is. "
I don't go to a club for sex... I go primarily to meet friends. Chill and make new friends.. Some I go for the facilities like a nice hot tub or a sundeck where I can go naked

over a year ago

"Yes, clubs numbers vary. Hellfire in my and plenty of others experience is very low more often that not. Sex? The numbers game? Not sure about the later but yes sexual activity is high on the list. Why would I visit an industrial estate in the dead of night otherwise? It’s frankly naive to think that sex isn’t the PRIMARY reason swinger clubs exist. It just is. I don't go to a club for sex... I go primarily to meet friends. Chill and make new friends.. Some I go for the facilities like a nice hot tub or a sundeck where I can go naked "

By *ighthotwifeCouple
over a year ago

isle of wight

we agree. weve been there when its been jam packed and other times when there haver been twice as many ladies as men. It has a serious dungeon which gives us an option when its quiet "upstairs"

By *il_MissBMFCWoman
over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

We always get 70+ people throughout the evening on our BMFC (Black Mans Fan Club) Greedy Girls event...

Next one is tomorrow if anyone is interested.. Guestlist is looking busy!

Guys £20. Couples £20. Ladies £5

No club membership required so also good as a ‘try before you buy’ I suppose..

You do need to sign up via the BMFC website though

Hopefully see some of you tomorrow

Post new Message to Thread