Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Weekend Bisexual Club Nights

Jump to newest

By *ymruambyth OP   Couple
over a year ago

grantham

I'm not sure it's been that well marketed, so many do not know - but us bi folk are being spoilt for nights on Friday and Saturday where before things were pretty barren....

Greenhouse Luton (part of the group that own Chams) Bi-Tastic is every Friday 8pm-4pm. Great Sauna club, licensed bar (I think), amazing jacuzzi and out of this world buffet's. Guys there are super friendly and non-pushy too.

Greenhouse Newport (same group) now have a Bi night every Saturday, to supplement the 'Chameleons' regular swingers night on Fridays at the same venue. We've yet to try this out, but will...

The first Friday of every month is the well established and classy Vanilla Alternative bi night, run by Spicyminx. Usually very well attended, and the surroundings - whilst not as big as the Greenhouse venues, are very classy and they have a licensed bar.

The third Friday of every month isn't a bi night, but is a 'bi friendly' night at VA. Yet to try this one.

The third Saturday of every month is Naughty Bi Nature Party at Arousals in Dunstable. Different to the above places as it's not a sauna venue, but the place has sexy (okay, a little seedy but that adds to the atmosphere) rabbit warren of corridors and rooms, has an amazing dancefloor/DJ and most times we have been there it has been packed with people who really make an effort and are non-pushy, including quite a few t-girls. Well worth the effort.

Not the weekend (apart from bank holiday weekends), but the Chams darlaston bi-night every Monday is worth mentioning too mainly due to it being one of the longest-running.

All the above, bar the monthly VA night and the Chams mon night one, are relatively new - or are relatively new to us anyway. The Greenhouse Luton night has recently moved to Fri from Tuesday, but I'm not sure the word has got out yet but hopefully it will soon.

I'm sure there are other places across the country which I haven't mentioned, and it would be good to hear about them here. Mainly because we are always looking for new places to try, but also because sometimes the big club night marketing and discussion drowns out these more niche nights so it would be good to collate them here.

For us personally, we like bi-nights because they tend to have a more relaxed, social vibe to them and the attendees generally tend to be more open minded and less pushy than other nights. We are both bi of course, but that is (almost) secondary...

Anyway, any other clubs that people can think of would be good.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

The Gatehouse in Bolton is extremely bi-friendly and there is open bi play at any session.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Townhouse, Wirral have bi nights on a Friday throughout the year and our Saturdays attract bi couples every weekend. We are and always have been an inclusive LGBTQS venue so nobody flinches when bi couples get it on in our place!

Club Sx in Blackpool also have specific bi events but their other nights are totally inclusive at all times.

Gatehouse in Bolton are VERY bi and TV friendly

By *hoenixandflamesCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

With the obvious caveat, that Bi women can play any time, any place any where...

Its making me envious that we've not been able to get to a club Bi night in... forever...

Such is the nature of life!

Flames

By *exyajmalMan
over a year ago

oxford

Which one is the famous event? Lot of people

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Which one is the famous event? Lot of people

"

Chams darlaston. Monday's

By *achelnMarkCouple
over a year ago

Mid Wiltshire

Great thread and thanks for posting.

Just wish there were more local to Wiltshire!

By *exyajmalMan
over a year ago

oxford

I meant something near to Oxford

May be london would be fine

over a year ago

grantham

"I meant something near to Oxford

May be london would be fine "

Don't think there is anything in the Oxford area, but to be honest Dunstable and Luton clubs are only just over an hours drive, and VA is an hour and a half, so very do-able.

All the clubs we visit are about 1.5hrs drive away!

By *oute69 wsmWoman
over a year ago

Weston super mare

Route69 wsm do a bi night every month just check out the website for all events etc

Its normally the first weekend of the month

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Great write up OP - have only been to VA's Bi Night but really should try to get round to checking out the other local ones when I get a chance.

Only other worth mentioning although not strictly a Bi Night is Mingles in Colchester which is "bi friendly" on any night I believe - at least I've played bi there on a "normal" night with the owner watching without anything being said

By *weet_stephanieTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Haven't been yet but totally twisted at klub kink in dudley seems to be a largely bi fetish night - monthly on Fridays I think

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Before we did our Bi events no one catered for us in the North that' why we decided to put our parties on Manchester pride was the first. They have grown and are loved by so many people now from all over the Uk. And we transfer this to the club on a Saturday we have over 100 guest and all are bi,trans,pan.

Lou

By *elly61TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

"Route69 wsm do a bi night every month just check out the website for all events etc

Its normally the first weekend of the month "

Regularly attend these events, and the club is Bi friendly for all events. Never had any problems here.

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Before we did our Bi events no one catered for us in the North that' why we decided to put our parties on Manchester pride was the first. They have grown and are loved by so many people now from all over the Uk. And we transfer this to the club on a Saturday we have over 100 guest and all are bi,trans,pan.

Lou "

That's not strictly true.

We ran our first bi nights on the 3rd Thursday of every month as far back as 6 years ago when we first took over the club. We had a break from doing them to try out other things and then Man_wife86 revived them in 2016/17. They were then taken over in 2017 by Pickles. So we have been running them for a very long time. Plus The Gatehouse have been run pan sexual/bi events events since we first hit the scene 13 years ago under the amazing Dee Selecta.

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

*running*

over a year ago

Re Wiltshire, Remix in Swindon (monthly) caters for all.

over a year ago

grantham

"Before we did our Bi events no one catered for us in the North that' why we decided to put our parties on Manchester pride was the first. They have grown and are loved by so many people now from all over the Uk. And we transfer this to the club on a Saturday we have over 100 guest and all are bi,trans,pan.

Lou "

I've heard good things about your club opening night, and look forward to coming up there to try it out at some point.

Likewise the other northern clubs mentioned....we tend to focus on clubs within 1.5hrs drive, but really should venture north on occasions!

By *erts_darlings1Couple
over a year ago

watford

We enjoy Bitastic as well, great facilities, great friendly staff and fantastic company

We are going to ME1 this Saturday, a monthly bi night along the same line's as Bitastic. We are taking a friend for her first visit to a bi event, she is so exited

over a year ago

"I meant something near to Oxford

May be london would be fine "

Greenhouse in Luton is about 50 min drive

over a year ago

"I'm not sure it's been that well marketed, so many do not know - but us bi folk are being spoilt for nights on Friday and Saturday where before things were pretty barren....

Greenhouse Luton (part of the group that own Chams) Bi-Tastic is every Friday 8pm-4pm. Great Sauna club, licensed bar (I think), amazing jacuzzi and out of this world buffet's. Guys there are super friendly and non-pushy too.

Greenhouse Newport (same group) now have a Bi night every Saturday, to supplement the 'Chameleons' regular swingers night on Fridays at the same venue. We've yet to try this out, but will...

The first Friday of every month is the well established and classy Vanilla Alternative bi night, run by Spicyminx. Usually very well attended, and the surroundings - whilst not as big as the Greenhouse venues, are very classy and they have a licensed bar.

The third Friday of every month isn't a bi night, but is a 'bi friendly' night at VA. Yet to try this one.

The third Saturday of every month is Naughty Bi Nature Party at Arousals in Dunstable. Different to the above places as it's not a sauna venue, but the place has sexy (okay, a little seedy but that adds to the atmosphere) rabbit warren of corridors and rooms, has an amazing dancefloor/DJ and most times we have been there it has been packed with people who really make an effort and are non-pushy, including quite a few t-girls. Well worth the effort.

Not the weekend (apart from bank holiday weekends), but the Chams darlaston bi-night every Monday is worth mentioning too mainly due to it being one of the longest-running.

All the above, bar the monthly VA night and the Chams mon night one, are relatively new - or are relatively new to us anyway. The Greenhouse Luton night has recently moved to Fri from Tuesday, but I'm not sure the word has got out yet but hopefully it will soon.

I'm sure there are other places across the country which I haven't mentioned, and it would be good to hear about them here. Mainly because we are always looking for new places to try, but also because sometimes the big club night marketing and discussion drowns out these more niche nights so it would be good to collate them here.

For us personally, we like bi-nights because they tend to have a more relaxed, social vibe to them and the attendees generally tend to be more open minded and less pushy than other nights. We are both bi of course, but that is (almost) secondary...

Anyway, any other clubs that people can think of would be good."

Love the Greenhouse bi night in Luton - great facility , great staff, and very friendly and polite guests

over a year ago

grantham

us too - love it but their bitastic website still indicates it's on a Tuesday despite it being moved to Friday some time ago now.

over a year ago

Lou

I've heard good things about your club opening night, and look forward to coming up there to try it out at some point.

Likewise the other northern clubs mentioned....we tend to focus on clubs within 1.5hrs drive, but really should venture north on occasions!"

You will have to come to us. We hold a different type of Bi night. With Paul being Pansexual. We get a lot of guest from the south some close friends of ours.

over a year ago

grantham

Lou

Likewise the other northern clubs mentioned....we tend to focus on clubs within 1.5hrs drive, but really should venture north on occasions!

You will have to come to us. We hold a different type of Bi night. With Paul being Pansexual. We get a lot of guest from the south some close friends of ours.

"

We can't wait to visit your club! Just have to make sure the planets align in terms of childcare being taken care of on your event dates. If they do, then we will certainly be in touch!

On a different note - We are thinking of spending my birthday (28th) weekend at the end of this month in Wales, as we can see family whilst also checking out the Newport Greenhouse bi-night. That's the plan anyway. I'm guessing it will be quiet as these nights often are as word builds up but if anyone is thinking of going that Saturday let us know

over a year ago

grantham

As will be in Newport for the weekend, will be checking out the Greenhouse bi-night on Saturday 28th and staying over at the club. Will report back how it is....they are having a karaoke that night so should be a bit different.

If anyone from here is going, then it would be great and do say hi!

over a year ago

grantham

Well visited Newport on Saturday, and had a great time. As with all these sort of nights, it takes a little time for word to get out, and so it certainly wasn't 'busy' but really nice atmosphere, friendly and sexy people and good fun was had! Fun to watch the karaoke too.

I def feel that the branding between Chameleons/Greenhouse can pose a problem when it comes to these sort of nights which span both 'clubs' core base. Without knowing the politics and business plan behind the different brands it's hard to know the best approach but some cross-advertising on both websites would probably help bi regulars for both brands realise these nights are on!

By *empting TravelsMan
over a year ago

London

A very welcome and much needed thread. Its about time there was more choice for bi males in the weekends.

To date my girlfriend and me have only had the opportunity to attend the VA bi night and NaughtyBiNature. Both are great events and from my own personal perspective the freedom to express myself without judgement feels very refreshing.

I too am launching my own weekend bi night at the end of this month. It has an interracial flavour that targets bi black men, bi couples, TVs, bi cuckold couples and of course women who are into bi black men.

By *he Bi Fun ClubCouple
over a year ago

Kings Cross

I appreciate that thread is about weekend Bi parties but as it will be read by bi folks looking for new events to attend I hope nobody minds if I give a quick plug for The Bi Fun Club. These parties happen every other Monday lunchtime in Sutton, South London. They are incredibly popular with between 80 and 110 people attending each event. We have been doing this for almost three years and if you check out the verifications on our profile you'll see the positive feedback received. They are play parties so more suitable for those who like non stop action and certainly aren't for the faint hearted.

over a year ago

Bi nights at VA are always exceptional! First Friday of the month!

By *he PlaygroundsCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"A very welcome and much needed thread. Its about time there was more choice for bi males in the weekends.

To date my girlfriend and me have only had the opportunity to attend the VA bi night and NaughtyBiNature. Both are great events and from my own personal perspective the freedom to express myself without judgement feels very refreshing.

I too am launching my own weekend bi night at the end of this month. It has an interracial flavour that targets bi black men, bi couples, TVs, bi cuckold couples and of course women who are into bi black men.

"

By *alclmMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi. Love to join you at the Newport night.

Do I need an invite?

over a year ago

Great thread

By *otwife and Him 69Couple
over a year ago

Preston

We’ve only really tried the VA bi nights to date but can’t wait to try some of the more local events soon..

over a year ago

"I'm not sure it's been that well marketed, so many do not know - but us bi folk are being spoilt for nights on Friday and Saturday where before things were pretty barren....

Anyway, any other clubs that people can think of would be good."

Ooh the Greehouse in Luton looks fun

By *ool-katCouple
over a year ago

Watford

Is there any clubs for a couple with bi m / straight F in London or the South East, this Saturday night, 4th Aug?

By *inglesCouple
over a year ago

Colchester

We are a bi-friendly club, we are also launching a bi night on 3rd Friday’s of each month, starting 17th August x

By *empting TravelsMan
over a year ago

London

"Is there any clubs for a couple with bi m / straight F in London or the South East, this Saturday night, 4th Aug?"

Hi at Club Biversity it is only the males that have to be bi or bi-curious. If genuinely comfortable with the sight of guys having fun with each other it doesn't matter if the women attending are straight, bi or lesbian...

By *ool-katCouple
over a year ago

Watford

Is there nothing in the South East THIS Saturday evening?

By *empting TravelsMan
over a year ago

London

"Is there nothing in the South East THIS Saturday evening?"

No but Club Biversity on Saturday 25th will be here before you know it

By *irgilMan
over a year ago

Whitton

just saying hi ianjanefab - lovely profile!

By *irgilMan
over a year ago

Whitton

u should try bi varsity in london on august 25 - should be a great night!

By *he PlaygroundsCouple
over a year ago

"Is there nothing in the South East THIS Saturday evening?"

We have our regular 3rd Saturday of each month party, NATURE Bi NATURE at Arousals on the 18th. A dedicated bi/LGBT+ club night.

By *empting TravelsMan
over a year ago

London

"u should try bi varsity in london on august 25 - should be a great night!"

Not long to go now. Club BiVersity is going to be even bigger and better than the last party I invited to too

By *manda321TV/TS
over a year ago

Carmarthen

"Hi. Love to join you at the Newport night.

Do I need an invite? "

no invite and no membership on saturdays at newport gh new hours 2pm till late

over a year ago

grantham

"Is there nothing in the South East THIS Saturday evening?

We have our regular 3rd Saturday of each month party, NATURE Bi NATURE at Arousals on the 18th. A dedicated bi/LGBT+ club night. "

We've not been the last couple of months for various childcare reasons, and can't make it this month due to being abroad but we can certainly recommend this night to anyone wavering!

On a separate note, good to see Bitastic and Luton picking up in terms of numbers (especially couples) - last night was the busiest yet!

Onwards and upwards

By *rizzlerWoman
over a year ago

Worcester

Bi nights are only ever on a Monday at Chameleons. I contacted them about it this week so happy to hear there are other clubs with weekend gigs for those of us that can't really party on a 'school night'.

By *empting TravelsMan
over a year ago

London

"Bi nights are only ever on a Monday at Chameleons. I contacted them about it this week so happy to hear there are other clubs with weekend gigs for those of us that can't really party on a 'school night'. "

That's exactly why I was determined to ensure that Club Biversity would take place on a Saturday. There aren't may weekend events for bi swingers and interracial bi events are non-existent......well up until now anyway.

I so can't wait for Saturday August 25th

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"Bi nights are only ever on a Monday at Chameleons. I contacted them about it this week so happy to hear there are other clubs with weekend gigs for those of us that can't really party on a 'school night'.

That's exactly why I was determined to ensure that Club Biversity would take place on a Saturday. There aren't may weekend events for bi swingers and interracial bi events are non-existent......well up until now anyway.

I so can't wait for Saturday August 25th "

That's why I'm going to Club BiVersity as its the first interracial bi event in the south,so definitely has my support,I'm so looking forward to it

By *he PlaygroundsCouple
over a year ago

"Is there nothing in the South East THIS Saturday evening?

We have our regular 3rd Saturday of each month party, NATURE Bi NATURE at Arousals on the 18th. A dedicated bi/LGBT+ club night.

We've not been the last couple of months for various childcare reasons, and can't make it this month due to being abroad but we can certainly recommend this night to anyone wavering!

On a separate note, good to see Bitastic and Luton picking up in terms of numbers (especially couples) - last night was the busiest yet!

Onwards and upwards "

By *ool-katCouple
over a year ago

Watford

Any bi guy friendly clubs on THIS Saturday, London or South East?

By *orayBcupsCouple
over a year ago

Forres

Wish there were more options up in the North of Scotland.

over a year ago

We are doing a full Bisexaul weekend at Club Sx to celerbrate worldwide Bi pride day on 23rd of September.

Friday 21st T-girl admirers sat 22nd Biparty sun 23rd Bi Pride Day FREE at Club Sx if attended the 21st & 22rd

Only Bi people can attend with at least 2 REAL bisexaul verifactions on Fab, this goes for couples & singles. Sorry if this offends but we stand by what we know works at our Bi parties and made them popular for over 2 years now and where we start before we opened up Club Sx.

At Club Sx we are always pushing the boundaries further with bisexauily & Proud to be an inclusive club to all Xx

Lou & Paul

over a year ago

Any in Devon?

over a year ago

Mmm we like a good bi session

Post new Message to Thread