Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

New Clacton Club

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So a couples profile appears, stating they are opening a club in Clacton by the end of June. I’ve not heard anything about a new club and this couples profile only registered yesterday.

Has anyone heard about a club opening there ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Forget that, when I sent them a message about it, they blocked me and said they didn’t need people begging to join their club.

Moral of the story...it transpires it’s a guy pertaining to be a couple who are opening a club. Basically a twist on the tried and ultimately futile method of a guy wanting to meet people by pretending to be a couple.

Wish I could share the transcripts of the conversation !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So a couples profile appears, stating they are opening a club in Clacton by the end of June. I’ve not heard anything about a new club and this couples profile only registered yesterday.

Has anyone heard about a club opening there ? "

I saw that in a forum mate and I thought the same as you . Can’t remember where I saw it though lol . Full of the brown stuff no doubt . If there was a club you would of thought they would be happy to have you . Waster no doubt

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

What could you see from a viewing area in a dark room ?

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's pretty cool that they've already got a hotel that's agreed to give a discount on production of your members card. There's no other hotel the country (that isn't connected to a club) that offers that privilege, so far as I'm aware.

Maybe we should find out which hotel it is and start calling and asking about the discount?

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"What could you see from a viewing area in a dark room ?"

Glow in the dark condoms?

over a year ago

"For anyone who is wondering who's behind all this.. look for profile: Membersclub

They must be excited... all many mistakes in their profile! Lol "

Lol just seen it . Joined 5 days ago not been on for 4 days . Must be busy doing the club up lol or staying in the hotel getting discounted drinks lol . Going to message them see if I get blocked

over a year ago

This does sound dubious, although there is a place on the seafront that used to be a nightclub which is in the process of being gutted and done up, i'll see if i can find out whats going there. There are a couple of hotels nearby so maybe it is genuine but having looked at their profile im personally not convinced. Time will tell.

By *ensualcouple99Couple
over a year ago

Colchester

Any more info on this?

over a year ago

"Any more info on this? "

Haven't found anything out yet

By *ddam2018Man
over a year ago

Clacton

user name Membersclub. As more infor, if there is any single girls wanna join me message me,

I would love togo but not on my own!

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Ive joined and going to opening night ...if your rude to people it wont get you any were and yes there on line and on my friends list .never been to _ingles but im a member..only time will tell

over a year ago

"Ive joined and going to opening night ...if your rude to people it wont get you any were and yes there on line and on my friends list .never been to _ingles but im a member..only time will tell "

Good luck

By *urious and openmindedCouple
over a year ago

under the sea

Will be interesting to see how it goes

East anglia is so quiet compared to the rest

By *uicy72Woman
over a year ago

North Colchester

Another club

over a year ago

Has anyone gone to this New club tonight?

Would be good to see a review from their members as to what it was like etc.

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Yes i did ,it was very good ..

over a year ago

Hi all..

We're the Managers of the new club in Clacton, sorry you've had problems!

We are real ! We are the process of setting everything up and getting ready for our Club Nights from Friday 14th September..we have had a few teething problems but we've pretty much sorted everything now. We have lots of exciting plans and it's going to be very sexy and lots of fun!

And yes, we do have a hotel (not just for swingers though lol) but we do offer a discounted rate for our members.

Any questions, just ask..

Dee x

By *etishswingersCouple
over a year ago

Cambs / Essex

"Hi all..

We're the Managers of the new club in Clacton, sorry you've had problems!

We are real ! We are the process of setting everything up and getting ready for our Club Nights from Friday 14th September..we have had a few teething problems but we've pretty much sorted everything now. We have lots of exciting plans and it's going to be very sexy and lots of fun!

And yes, we do have a hotel (not just for swingers though lol) but we do offer a discounted rate for our members.

Any questions, just ask..

Dee x"

You forgot the new website Dee lol xx

www.membersclubclacton.co.uk.

We in the process of putting it in the club listings and the link to the website direct.

See you all soon sexy Peeps

over a year ago

We have tried putting the club on the club listings many times but it seems they don't want to list it.

We have emailed FAB about it a few times too.

I didn't put the web address sweetie as it has been blocked a few times.

By *etsplay4realCouple
over a year ago

Essex - Cambs Border!

"We have tried putting the club on the club listings many times but it seems they don't want to list it.

We have emailed FAB about it a few times too.

I didn't put the web address sweetie as it has been blocked a few times. "

Hi Hun

Should be fine? click on clubs then suggest club, complete/Enter Members club Essex and area East Midlands and the rest & Hey Presto yeh? Xx

over a year ago

Already done a while ago and recently too. I listed Mingles when we opened it so know what to do but seems admin don't want to approve it.

By *etishswingersCouple
over a year ago

Cambs / Essex

"Already done a while ago and recently too. I listed Mingles when we opened it so know what to do but seems admin don't want to approve it. "

It should be approved soon hun x

over a year ago

Well we'll see, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. x

By *etishswingersCouple
over a year ago

Cambs / Essex

"Well we'll see, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. x"

By *etsplay4realCouple
over a year ago

Essex - Cambs Border!

"Well we'll see, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. x"

Chill in hand message sent.

over a year ago

There's now two clubs in Essex

Mingles and membersclub

Will be up and running from 14th September

over a year ago

Finally a good reason to visit Clacton

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

We are heading down that way in October who do we contact about attendending?

over a year ago

"So a couples profile appears, stating they are opening a club in Clacton by the end of June. I’ve not heard anything about a new club and this couples profile only registered yesterday.

Has anyone heard about a club opening there ? "

Amazing. ..Google new swingers ckub clacton and this post appears

over a year ago

"Finally a good reason to visit Clacton "
you mean aside from visiting Jaywick

over a year ago

"There's now two clubs in Essex

Mingles and membersclub

Will be up and running from 14th September

"

Ones a club (_ingles) the other is a room.... not exactly a club is it!

over a year ago

Room ? There's 3 playrooms a dark room dungeon dance floor social area and a licensed bar it's 3 times larger than _ingles so hardly a room !!!

We suggest you stick with _ingles as your clearly in their pocket....

By *urious KissesCouple
over a year ago

Kelvedon, Essex

I don't see why people are knocking a new club, it takes time to get club up and running.

We have been once and had a great time, the club has great potential.

It's great to have a club closer to home and bear our friends.

By *inglesCouple
over a year ago

Colchester

Sorry guys, I’m not sure why Mr Marmite said the above, as far as I was aware he hadn’t visited the new Membersclub? Not sure how anyone can put down a club they haven’t visited? Yes he is a regular at Mingles and publicaly talks about it but we do not support any of our members being negative about other clubs x

As far as Mingles stands, there is room for us all and no need for any negative comments, constructive comments maybe if you have visited somewhere but please remember all clubs are different and all of us will prefer some over others but this doesn’t mean that all clubs aren’t great for someone! Variety is the spice of life, isn’t that why we swing in the first place?

Wishing the new Membersclub all the best for their relaunch next month x

By *ORNY_DEVIL_SEEKERSCouple
over a year ago

Basildon Essex

"Sorry guys, I’m not sure why Mr Marmite said the above, as far as I was aware he hadn’t visited the new Membersclub? Not sure how anyone can put down a club they haven’t visited? Yes he is a regular at Mingles and publicaly talks about it but we do not support any of our members being negative about other clubs x

As far as Mingles stands, there is room for us all and no need for any negative comments, constructive comments maybe if you have visited somewhere but please remember all clubs are different and all of us will prefer some over others but this doesn’t mean that all clubs aren’t great for someone! Variety is the spice of life, isn’t that why we swing in the first place?

Wishing the new Membersclub all the best for their relaunch next month x "

By *ORNY_DEVIL_SEEKERSCouple
over a year ago

Basildon Essex

We are regulars at Mingles but we still attend other clubs now and again and everyone has there own choice of what club they want to go to , i would say before putting a club down at least try that particular club as u can’t go by hear say , swinging is all about choice and it would be a boring world if there was only a few clubs to go to so the more clubs the better and everyone should want each club to succeed as it’s good for the swinging world and it gives us all more choice and members club will be a good addition for Essex so good luck

over a year ago

Variety is the spice of life, that's why we are all here after all isn't it?

Every club offers something different so go and explore them all, life is about experiences and having a good time, life is too short.

Why do people have to criticize and be negative? I think it says a lot about them.

When we have a night off we will be visiting other clubs and going to parties as that is what we enjoy and while at the club will continue to recommend other clubs.

In the meantime we will be enjoying hosting our parties at Members Club and having a fantastic night with great people!

Happy Swinging !

over a year ago

As you can see I have asked for many of my comments to be withdrawn.

I will ask whoever sent the first lot of emails out from members club to look into why it said the club was an extension room to a pub, now you have cleared that up with your website and also your profile too.

I wish you the best of luck with this club

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/08/18 16:45:40]

Post new Message to Thread