By *UTENESSWoman
over a year ago

Rochdale

It has has to be DECADANCE

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ECADANCE CLUB ROCHDALECouple
over a year ago

ROCHDALE

Which ever you want. We will see you sometime.

By *andSWoman
over a year ago

swinton

Without even attending Decadance wins as the other place is a shit hole

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Decadence by a country mile

By *ike2228Man
over a year ago

manchester

Decadance...great club...clean and spotless...brilliant atmosphere

over a year ago

Decadence is a fantastic club and is now open Monday from 10am - 3pm. Will be there for fun and frolics. What a fantastic way to spend your day off

By *otwifeHunter808Man
over a year ago

Bury

Was gonna go last night to decandance

By *ookinkMan
over a year ago

Skegness

All down to type of venue your into some don't like decadence as it feels clinical but other like that some like more down and dirty places and that new liaisons also some like venues you take your own drink over a bar like decadence. Both have good and bad points both have busy night's and really poor like every club. You have to find out for yourself I been to venues people call shit and I found them more fun as I ended up meeting the right people there. In my view it good to have a option in a town.

By *andSWoman
over a year ago

swinton

There's down and dirty in a sexual way and there's it should be condemed because of cleanliness and hygiene it's minging and the only liaison you'd have in there s a dangerous one with all the issues in there !!

By *otwifeHunter808Man
over a year ago

Bury

"There's down and dirty in a sexual way and there's it should be condemed because of cleanliness and hygiene it's minging and the only liaison you'd have in there s a dangerous one with all the issues in there !!"
is it that bad ...

By *andSWoman
over a year ago

swinton

Yes

By *haremoreMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Yes"

I went to Decadance on Saturday. Usual high standards.

over a year ago

Fantastic Monday at this superb club. Would urge you all to try it if at all possible

over a year ago

ROCHDALE

"All down to type of venue your into some don't like decadence as it feels clinical but other like that some like more down and dirty places and that new liaisons also some like venues you take your own drink over a bar like decadence. Both have good and bad points both have busy night's and really poor like every club. You have to find out for yourself I been to venues people call shit and I found them more fun as I ended up meeting the right people there. In my view it good to have a option in a town. "
we totally agree you have to see places for yourselves. We will never tell you not to try somewhere else. Variety is the spice of life.

By *andSWoman
over a year ago

swinton

If only every club had same ethics 10 mins into my visit and manager Dave at New Liaisons told me not to bother trying Decadance . Outrageous

over a year ago

ROCHDALE

"If only every club had same ethics 10 mins into my visit and manager Dave at New Liaisons told me not to bother trying Decadance . Outrageous "

It is a shame that Dave feels he has to bad mouth us considering we would wait well past closing for him to come and pick up his partner who would frequently visit us. Competition is healthy, it makes some of us lift our game, some not.

By *iss Leanne BTV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

I have not been to either of these clubs because in my opinion (and I might be wrong), neither of them are transgender friendly. In fact one of my closest friends was refused entry in to one of the clubs, and told that "she and people like her are not welcome there"

Leanne x

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

"I have not been to either of these clubs because in my opinion (and I might be wrong), neither of them are transgender friendly. In fact one of my closest friends was refused entry in to one of the clubs, and told that "she and people like her are not welcome there"

Leanne x"

Well I've been to Decadance quite a few times & always been made welcome.

By *andSWoman
over a year ago

swinton

It wasn't limited to just Decadance it was a broad sweep of North West I just listened then he got onto breakdown of his marriage and how she d pawned her wedding rings then swiftly on to the owners failed marriage .Not a good advert for sexy carefree times . I felt utterly deflaited and far from having some fun and definitely NOT on those sheets on the beds !!!

over a year ago

"I have not been to either of these clubs because in my opinion (and I might be wrong), neither of them are transgender friendly. In fact one of my closest friends was refused entry in to one of the clubs, and told that "she and people like her are not welcome there"

Leanne x"

Have been to Decadance a couple of times but both had TG in, one was the host. Can't imagine things have changed that much since we were there.

over a year ago

"All down to type of venue your into some don't like decadence as it feels clinical but other like that some like more down and dirty places and that new liaisons also some like venues you take your own drink over a bar like decadence. Both have good and bad points both have busy night's and really poor like every club. You have to find out for yourself I been to venues people call shit and I found them more fun as I ended up meeting the right people there. In my view it good to have a option in a town. "

Hit the nail on the head mate. Try both and then make your decision.

over a year ago

Leanne x"

It's truly shit that. Swinging should be a safe place for everyone. Have you tried Gatehouse, very inclusive there.

By *iss Leanne BTV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Leanne x

It's truly shit that. Swinging should be a safe place for everyone. Have you tried Gatehouse, very inclusive there."

Hi. Yes I visit the Gatehouse on a very regular basis.

Leanne x

over a year ago

ROCHDALE

Leanne x"

Just a message from Decadance. We have always been TV friendly. We welcome everyone. The whole point of clubs we think is to not be judgemental of anybody or what they wish to do in their life. We have had great nights with transgender people in and without going into too much detail the owner had a massive part in helping a transgender through her process and giving her confidence in general to be who she wanted to be.

By *razywantingfunWoman
over a year ago

rochdale

I can tell you that wouldn’t of been decadance I’ve met lots of trans people there decadance is all inclusive xx

Post new Message to Thread