Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club buddy

Jump to newest

By *orningtonCroissant OP   Man
over a year ago

notts and humberside

So who would like to accompany me to a club? Possibly HU9 or a place in the East Midlands? My treat of course, everything paid for and no expectations of sex..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

There are loads of other single guys also looking for a club buddy too, I’m sure they’ll be happy to go with you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id like a club buddy as my man doesnt do clubs. But he would have to be black im afraid

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

"So who would like to accompany me to a club? Possibly HU9 or a place in the East Midlands? My treat of course, everything paid for and no expectations of sex.."

For God's sake man, just go.

We women have pulled on big girls pants and crossed the threshold of a club door by themselves.

You don't need your hand held. Once you get past the threshold, you'll be fine.

Just do it.

You won't regret it.

Just go.

Yours unpittifully

C0tt0nsu3

over a year ago

notts and humberside

Good point! I have been as a couple before, and also seen single guys there. I would just prefer to be there with a fuck buddy it’s a nicer experience than being one of many single guys. When you are with someone else you can laugh, drink wine, watch out for each other you know?

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

"Good point! I have been as a couple before, and also seen single guys there. I would just prefer to be there with a fuck buddy it’s a nicer experience than being one of many single guys. When you are with someone else you can laugh, drink wine, watch out for each other you know?"

Yes, I understand.

Apologies for assuming you had never been before. Sounds like you need to do a bit of networking when you're in the club,find out when the company you like are going, then go at the same time.

Good luck in your mission.

Cx

over a year ago

notts and humberside

"Good point! I have been as a couple before, and also seen single guys there. I would just prefer to be there with a fuck buddy it’s a nicer experience than being one of many single guys. When you are with someone else you can laugh, drink wine, watch out for each other you kno

Yes, I understand.

Apologies for assuming you had never been before. Sounds like you need to do a bit of networking when you're in the club,find out when the company you like are going, then go at the same time.

Good luck in your mission.

Cx"

Thanks for the advice I appreciate if

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"So who would like to accompany me to a club? Possibly HU9 or a place in the East Midlands? My treat of course, everything paid for and no expectations of sex..

We women have pulled on big girls pants and crossed the threshold of a club door by themselves.

Just do it.

You won't regret it.

Just go.

Yours unpittifully

C0tt0nsu3

"

Can I ask how many times you have visited a club, as a single woman, and how you found the experience?

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

"So who would like to accompany me to a club? Possibly HU9 or a place in the East Midlands? My treat of course, everything paid for and no expectations of sex..

Just do it.

You won't regret it.

Just go.

Yours unpittifully

C0tt0nsu3

Can I ask how many times you have visited a club, as a single woman, and how you found the experience?"

Lol

I think you need to ask how many times I've gone as a couple!

Nine times out of ten I go on my own.

Clubs have their cliques so I too can face unfriendly situations, especially as a black single woman. So I can relate to the single guys who say clubs can be unfriendly. People are just cautious. If they see you more than a few times, then they'll strike up a conversation if they want.

Remember people are like telephone answering machines. They get back to you... Eventually. If you get my drift.

However.... There are times when the Benny Hill strut gets too much and I do get aggressive if constantly followed or approached by those I have no sexual interest in.

I just treat it like a pub really. If mates are there, then I can have a good blether. If no-one is there, chat to the staff or read my book.

Hope that answers all your questions!

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Just do it.

You won't regret it.

Just go.

Yours unpittifully

C0tt0nsu3

Can I ask how many times you have visited a club, as a single woman, and how you found the experience?

Lol

Clubs have their cliques so I too can face unfriendly situations, especially as a black single woman. So I can relate to the single guys who say clubs can be unfriendly. People are just cautious. If they see you more than a few times, then they'll strike up a conversation if they want.

Remember people are like telephone answering machines. They get back to you... Eventually. If you get my drift.

However.... There are times when the Benny Hill strut gets too much and I do get aggressive if constantly followed or approached by those I have no sexual interest in.

I just treat it like a pub really. If mates are there, then I can have a good blether. If no-one is there, chat to the staff or read my book.

"

Yes, thank you for replying I'm guessing you frequent one club more than others, to become a regular there? Good tip about taking a book; I may have enjoyed certain clubs I've been in more if I'd had a book to read

over a year ago

I go on my own

It’s different to being in a couple, but it’s what it is. I’m always outvoted by men, but I’ve been and not one has approached me before. Last month I didn’t play at all. You can’t alwsys expect too.

I agree that couples can be a bit clicky, but second the comments above about becoming a regular. I find people can be wary, at first. More people talk to me the more I go.

I’m be there this weekend: on my own, in my big girl pants

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I go on my own

It’s different to being in a couple, but it’s what it is. I’m always outvoted by men, but I’ve been and not one has approached me before. Last month I didn’t play at all. You can’t alwsys expect too.

I agree that couples can be a bit clicky, but second the comments above about becoming a regular. I find people can be wary, at first. More people talk to me the more I go.

I’m be there this weekend: on my own, in my big girl pants "

If I recognize you in a club, I won't be shy about approaching you. Just have a pot of white paint with you, so you're easier to spot

over a year ago

I used to go as a couple. Would love to keep that up. It’s tough a single chap. It’s hard to become a regular though it costs a fortune lol

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

"I go on my own

Enjoy.

A massive shout out for the big girl pants! Lol

over a year ago

notts and humberside

Love it! Big girl pants!

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I used to go as a couple. Would love to keep that up. It’s tough a single chap. It’s hard to become a regular though it costs a fortune lol"

Imagine having at least an hour's drive to your local club aswell then, unlike you, with two on your doorstep lol

over a year ago

"I used to go as a couple. Would love to keep that up. It’s tough a single chap. It’s hard to become a regular though it costs a fortune lol

Imagine having at least an hour's drive to your local club aswell then, unlike you, with two on your doorstep lol "

6 mins away... 25 quid in... no wonder i’m Skint

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I used to go as a couple. Would love to keep that up. It’s tough a single chap. It’s hard to become a regular though it costs a fortune lol

Imagine having at least an hour's drive to your local club aswell then, unlike you, with two on your doorstep lol

6 mins away... 25 quid in... no wonder i’m Skint "

Only £25 entry? Where's that?

over a year ago

"I go on my own

Both nights... share!!! Lol

over a year ago

Just do it.

You won't regret it.

Just go.

Yours unpittifully

C0tt0nsu3

Lol

"

The Benny Hill strut is genius ??????

over a year ago

notts and humberside

Just ressurecting this forum

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

Just do it.

You won't regret it.

Just go.

Yours unpittifully

C0tt0nsu3

"

Tough love - it's the only way

Post new Message to Thread