Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

most upmarket/unusual club

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

morning campers, whats the poshest/or most unusual swinging club that anyone's been to?

from past experience some can be a little grubby in places. anyone been to anywhere super swanky?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Mingles in Colchester. Beautiful modern interior. Swish white leather seating, modern LED lighting, smart toilets. I was really impressed with it.

over a year ago

that sounds. nothing worse than a sticky carpet and playroom beds patched with gaffer tape!!

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"that sounds. nothing worse than a sticky carpet and playroom beds patched with gaffer tape!!"

Omg. That's nasty. I have been to 6 or 7 club's and not visited any like that, although one in South Wales wasn't great.

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"that sounds. nothing worse than a sticky carpet and playroom beds patched with gaffer tape!!"

Is this a criticism after a visit or just an assumption of what the Club might be like?

over a year ago

it was the reality in one place i visited.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"that sounds. nothing worse than a sticky carpet and playroom beds patched with gaffer tape!!

Is this a criticism after a visit or just an assumption of what the Club might be like? "

From past experience suggests it was somewhere the OP had been. Most club's are clean and in good state of repair, otherwise people wouldn't go. !

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Fata Morgana in Amsterdam its stunning

By *riggler90Couple
over a year ago

Essex and Dublin

"Mingles in Colchester. Beautiful modern interior. Swish white leather seating, modern LED lighting, smart toilets. I was really impressed with it. "

Lizzy this is my local club and I love it for all those reasons! Plus the people... obviously x

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

For the real 5 star clubs you have to visit either Holland or Germany, although we hear that there are some good ones in Belgium as well.

Someone has already mentioned Fata Morgana which, although very good, would probably struggle to get into our top ten.

Fun4two is still probably the best couples only club in Europe but it is being pushed hard by Life Club which although in Germany is almost on the Dutch border.

Also couples only, Die Eule at Rattingen (close to Dusseldorf airport) is a worthy contender.

For mixed clubs Kasteel Waterloo Nr Venlo in Holland is very good.

In Germany top class mixed clubs are too numerous to name them all but a few we know are:

Tempel Oase (just outside Berlin)

Caesars Palace (Sprockhovel Nr Wuppertal)

Fun and Joy Resort (in the middle of nowhere close to Trier)

Steinenhaus Erlebnisclub (Hattingen Nr Bochum)

Villa Palazzo (Dorsten Nr Essen)

Club Why Not (Hamburg)

Club 'Ollywood (just outside Dresden)

They are all equal to or above Fata Morgana, and there are many others that we just haven't got around to yet.

If you want to check them out a quick google will get you the websites.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"that sounds. nothing worse than a sticky carpet and playroom beds patched with gaffer tape!!

Is this a criticism after a visit or just an assumption of what the Club might be like?

From past experience suggests it was somewhere the OP had been. Most club's are clean and in good state of repair, otherwise people wouldn't go. ! "

You’d think so wouldn’t you but all I can say is some people live in a very bad pigsty. I’ve been to some horrendous places over the years, all with glowing reviews of how clean and wonderful they are.

Out of the ones I’ve been to (and I’ve not done any of the London clubs or those on the continent) Liberty Elite is the cleanest and most well kept along with VA.

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Moonlight Dreams in Gran Canaria is pretty unusual. It's spotless inside and set out like a collection of chalets.

Townhouse and No.3 Club have to get our vote for being classy joints!

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Mingles in Colchester. Beautiful modern interior. Swish white leather seating, modern LED lighting, smart toilets. I was really impressed with it.

Lizzy this is my local club and I love it for all those reasons! Plus the people... obviously x "

I have only been once whilst on my holibobs but it made a lasting impression. The staff and the Marmites and friends were great. But the club decor is very sleek.

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

PC Parchenklub in Berlin. (Although I believe it's closed now)

It was a converted Cuban Embassy building, that became surplus to requirements after German reunification, with all mod cons and luxuries you'd expect from a former foreign ambassadors residence.

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Well Fun4Two has to be the club with the most amazing range of facilities.

You'll often see cars with plates from 10 different countries in the car park, it's that good.

On the other hand (not sure if it's just us) but to be honest the sex is not always as exciting over there, as it can be at a good night at UK clubs.

Sweet Wednesday must be close to the top, for sheer sexual thrill.

Janet xxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mingles in colchester is the nicest ive been too! Lovely club.

The absolute worse was The Attic. Was there 10 minutes before I felt i needed to shower. And all id done was walk around!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Mingles in colchester is the nicest ive been too! Lovely club.

The absolute worse was The Attic. Was there 10 minutes before I felt i needed to shower. And all id done was walk around!"

That’s a good example of what I was saying earlier, there are some amazing reviews about how clean it is!

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Grays

Liberty elites is really nice, the worst is pleasures.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Well Fun4Two has to be the club with the most amazing range of facilities.

You'll often see cars with plates from 10 different countries in the car park, it's that good.

On the other hand (not sure if it's just us) but to be honest the sex is not always as exciting over there, as it can be at a good night at UK clubs.

Sweet Wednesday must be close to the top, for sheer sexual thrill.

Janet xxxxxx"

Fully understand what you mean about the sex there.

I'm guessing that you probably went on a Saturday.

Saturdays tend to attract a lot more posers who just go to dance and be seen.

We've found that Fridays and Sundays are much more action packed.

We would never go there on a Saturday again.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mingles Simple’s

Post new Message to Thread