Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Thinking of joining a swingers club

Jump to newest

By *ribsa OP   Man
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I am thinking of joining a swingers club in Leeds. As I have never been to one before as becoming a new single male member what should I expect or have to do on my first nervous and very shy visit. Do you have to get naked when you walk in or is there a bar area to sit at clothes and talk not that I would not expect anything first time there. These are questions I have do they ask for std tests before you join things like that. I know the clubs have rules and regulations single guys must follow Any clarification or info would be great help.

What was your first visit like ?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 22/04/18 00:12:27]

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I've not been to either of the clubs in Leeds so can't comment on them specifically but can give you some general advice.

There are a few types of clubs.

Some don't require you to dress down (get naked) at all and the usual dress code is smart casual - no trainers, no jeans etc.

Some you only have to dress down in play areas and can stay clothed at the bar.

Some you have to dress down on arrival. This doesn't mean you get completely naked (unless you want to). Ladies usually wear lingerie and men a towel and/or boxer shorts.

Many clubs have evenings where single men aren't allowed and some have waiting lists for men to join so you need to check with your chosen club before you go.

Don't worry to much about being nervous, it's the same for everyone and we've all been there. When you arrive at the club make sure whoever is on the door is aware it is your first time and ask for a tour of the club. They will usually introduce you to a few people and explain the club rules and etiquette too.

Some clubs have an alcohol license and others are bring your own booze. Try not to overdo it though as d*unk people aren't popular in clubs.

I've never been asked at a club to show proof of sti testing although as a responsible swinger I get tested regularly as a matter of routine.

Go to your chosen club with no expectations of play and if it happens then great. Be friendly, chatty and sociable and see how the evening goes.

If you have a look at the club reviews page you can see what others are saying about them. There are links to the club websites so you can find out more information about each club. Most clubs are happy to speak to people on the phone and answer any questions you might have before you go.

Hope that helps a bit

By *ribsa OP   Man
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Yes that helps loads thank you yorkie

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Yes that helps loads thank you yorkie"

You're welcome

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Both Leeds clubs are very friendly and down to earth. They are also quite different to each other. Quest is small, has a lounge bar feel to it’s bar area and very clean, but arguably slightly clinical play rooms. Pandora is huge, which can result in a lack of atmosphere in the bar area, but has a plethora of imaginative play rooms and a very well equipped dungeon. Both have a jacuzzi and sauna. Pandora also has a small pool.

Both clubs only require you to dress down when you enter the wet areas and playroom areas. Obviously at the bar there may be a mix of dressed and semi naked people, but many will be clothed.

Both clubs provide soft drinks but you will need to bring your own alcohol, which they’ll hold for you behind the bar.

There is an extra charge for a locker to put your stuff, returnable deposit at Quest, not sure of Pandora’s policy.

I suggest you try and arrange a couple of social meets for the night you go so you know you’ll have someone to talk to.

Also, don’t forget you have to apply for membership in advance if you’re joining as a single man.

I hope you enjoy yourself and make some connections there. They are both good clubs and friendly.

By *ribsa OP   Man
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Thank you tigerli1y for all the info Pandora's is the closest to me. I have read the info on website about applying for membership will have to get something sorted soon me thinks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I am thinking of joining a swingers club in Leeds. As I have never been to one before as becoming a new single male member what should I expect or have to do on my first nervous and very shy visit. Do you have to get naked when you walk in or is there a bar area to sit at clothes and talk not that I would not expect anything first time there. These are questions I have do they ask for std tests before you join things like that. I know the clubs have rules and regulations single guys must follow Any clarification or info would be great help.

What was your first visit like ?

Thanks"

4 utility bills

drivers licence

guarantor

home address

work address

next of kin contact number

40 odd quid

piece of cake

Post new Message to Thread