Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Cupids

Jump to newest

By *oungalpha20 OP   Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

Looking at attending cupids club in the next few weeks, but can anyone please tell me what days best for a single male?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Everybody asks this if we knew that we would have the winning lottery numbers,

Just pick a day and have fun,it depends who gets in the day you go if anything goes on.

By *oungalpha20 OP   Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

So there isn't a couples day or a gays day etc? I expect only been to infusion and the singles was Friday. So I assumed other clubs would be the same

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"So there isn't a couples day or a gays day etc? I expect only been to infusion and the singles was Friday. So I assumed other clubs would be the same"

Have a look on their website OP, it should give you more info on there. I don’t know myself but you’re right that some clubs have nights when it’s couples and single females only. I’ve heard it’s a great club so enjoy

By *oungalpha20 OP   Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

"So there isn't a couples day or a gays day etc? I expect only been to infusion and the singles was Friday. So I assumed other clubs would be the same

Have a look on their website OP, it should give you more info on there. I don’t know myself but you’re right that some clubs have nights when it’s couples and single females only. I’ve heard it’s a great club so enjoy "

Thank you misssj appreciate it x

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Looking at attending cupids club in the next few weeks, but can anyone please tell me what days best for a single male? "

As has been said above, check their website for single male friendly nights, and preferably give them a call beforehand to be doubly sure

By *oungalpha20 OP   Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

"Looking at attending cupids club in the next few weeks, but can anyone please tell me what days best for a single male?

As has been said above, check their website for single male friendly nights, and preferably give them a call beforehand to be doubly sure "

Cheers mate. I'll give them a call

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

Cupids accepts respectful single guys each day or evening as guest members. We restrict and carefully manage the numbers of single guys. The exceptions are Wednesday evening which is couples & single ladies only 7/12pm.

Saturday afternoons & Sunday afternoons we are also closed. However twice per month on Sunday afternoon there are PRIVATE hire events “Alice in Wonderland” & “Hanky Pankys - MALE on Sunday”. Please see the forum threads for information.

Cupids “where the customer comes first” !!

By *oungalpha20 OP   Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

"Cupids accepts respectful single guys each day or evening as guest members. We restrict and carefully manage the numbers of single guys. The exceptions are Wednesday evening which is couples & single ladies only 7/12pm.

Saturday afternoons & Sunday afternoons we are also closed. However twice per month on Sunday afternoon there are PRIVATE hire events “Alice in Wonderland” & “Hanky Pankys - MALE on Sunday”. Please see the forum threads for information.

Cupids “where the customer comes first” !! "

Thank you. Going to attend young guns and mum's for my first cupids experience.

Post new Message to Thread