Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Rios question

Jump to newest

By *naj OP   Couple
over a year ago

southend

Hi guys.

We went to Rios before on a couples night and had a play under the water in the jacuzzi (and enjoyed someone else touching aj at the same time) then had fun in one of the rooms.

Have to ask though, as not too sure on etiquette and don’t want to break any rules, but does anyone know the clubs policy on giving a blowjob in one of the jacuzzis/sauna/steam rooms?

Also is any other couples planning to go on the 28th?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"Hi guys.

We went to Rios before on a couples night and had a play under the water in the jacuzzi (and enjoyed someone else touching aj at the same time) then had fun in one of the rooms.

Have to ask though, as not too sure on etiquette and don’t want to break any rules, but does anyone know the clubs policy on giving a blowjob in one of the jacuzzis/sauna/steam rooms?

Also is any other couples planning to go on the 28th? "

They won't allow any obvious sexual activity outside the locked rooms.

By *naj OP   Couple
over a year ago

southend

That’s good to know. So can happily have discrete fun under the water and move on from there to an open private room

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That’s good to know. So can happily have discrete fun under the water and move on from there to an open private room "

Would love to join you

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Hi guys.

Also is any other couples planning to go on the 28th?

They won't allow any obvious sexual activity outside the locked rooms. "

I think outside couples night (Sat), that's true, but during couples night you see quite a lot of fairly obvious sexual activity taking place outside the 'relaxation' rooms. I've certainly seen full sex happening in both the Jacuzzi's and steam rooms on Saturday evenings and the staff tend to look the other way.

Rios is primarily a naturist spa, not a swingers club, but it sort of becomes more like a swingers club on Saturday evenings. You're also allowed to leave the room doors open then, but not outside that time.

over a year ago

We went during the late afternoon/evening on a naturist night. My lady friend was busy sucking on some men’s lollipops in the sauna. Was told by staff we would be thrown out if she carried on. So other than a crafty play under the jacuzzi water. Play is most definitely off limits outside of the private rooms.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"We went during the late afternoon/evening on a naturist night. My lady friend was busy sucking on some men’s lollipops in the sauna. Was told by staff we would be thrown out if she carried on. So other than a crafty play under the jacuzzi water. Play is most definitely off limits outside of the private rooms. "

....outside Saturday evening.

By *eejay111111Man
over a year ago

london

They have to meany brass there it's a joke

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

folkstone

From what I have seen and experienced, playful is fine in the tubs and rooms, kissing,stroking, massage, sitting in laps, tits in face, under water shenanigans etc, but for play you need to be in the rooms. Most of the time its a spa with an open mind, its only the weekend it becomes a swingers club. Gotta love the place though x

By *lackalansugarMan
over a year ago

london

I'll be taking a trip this evening if anyone's around

over a year ago

During the day time I haven't notice any naughty play going on outside of the playrooms. One time during the evening I had seen a couple making out in the smoking area. Not 100% sure of the policies, give them a ring and they will give you the correct information on what you can and cant do.

By *lackalansugarMan
over a year ago

london

Nice lips btw

By *edbath 5Man
over a year ago

london

Are the staff clothed and on sex patrol ?

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"Are the staff clothed and on sex patrol ?"

Basically yes. I have been told off for overt sexual activity in the jacuzzi.

They tread a fine line. They say they are a spa, which presumably means they don't need a sex establishment licence. However, much of their income comes from people who go there for sex. Hence they need to facilitate sex without making the sexual aspect so obvious that the local authority will get wind and close them down.

over a year ago

"Are the staff clothed and on sex patrol ?"

The bar staff dress sexy and sometimes topless. few times I've been there security man has been there but at the entrance. Management do walk around. Its a nice safe feeling environment.

By *edbath 5Man
over a year ago

london

Dying to go but still nervous for some reason. Love being naked walking around ( even if I would win the smallest award lol).

Would Love a little play whilst there.

By *avey WaveyMan
over a year ago

Mid Sussex & London

Heading down to Rios this afternoon. Taking a friend, it will be her first time there.

over a year ago

Interesting. It seems things may have tightened up a bit over the years, there used to certainly be activity in the steam rooms. In fact on one, almost definitely not imaginary occasion, I had fun in the blue, tiled steam room with a lovely lady from Birmingham, but that was a few years back now.

By *amcplofswingCouple
over a year ago

Ely

Can anyone tell us if the play rooms are only the ones upstairs? There used to be some downstairs in like the outside courtyard/smoking area.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

The only playrooms are downstairs I thinks upstairs are the massage rooms.

over a year ago

"Are the staff clothed and on sex patrol ?

Basically yes. I have been told off for overt sexual activity in the jacuzzi.

They tread a fine line. They say they are a spa, which presumably means they don't need a sex establishment licence. However, much of their income comes from people who go there for sex. Hence they need to facilitate sex without making the sexual aspect so obvious that the local authority will get wind and close them down. "

The local authority will be well aware of what really goes on, including the “massage” but will tolerate the current set up which is officially a spa providing they keep a lid on the overt sexual activity.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"The only playrooms are downstairs I thinks upstairs are the massage rooms."

There used to be play rooms upstairs, but after the fire at the end of 2016, they were closed due to a fire safety inspection. There was only one entrance and exit.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"The only playrooms are downstairs I thinks upstairs are the massage rooms.

There used to be play rooms upstairs, but after the fire at the end of 2016, they were closed due to a fire safety inspection. There was only one entrance and exit."

. Correct I did hear some regulars at Rios say about playrooms upstairs and a fire it’s a shame there is not more rooms as on a Friday and Saturday night when it’s been really busy couples have waited until 3.00 - 4.00 to get a room or give up and go home.

over a year ago

Defo Not Allowed But Get Away With What You Can

Few Years Back I Had Sex In The Pool

But Fondle Away

Work Each Other Up The Play Rooms Are Decent Size

over a year ago

Remember Playing In The Steam Rooms MFF Sitting Back Getting A Blow Job

Stepped Out To a Couple Getting It On In the Jacuzzi

Depends On the Day Night Time Staff

over a year ago

News To Me Thought There Was Only Downstairs

Guess I Need To Explore More

Anyone

By *amcplofswingCouple
over a year ago

Ely

We are thinking about going, we would hope to have a bit of relaxing then go to the play rooms and have the guys who want her, have sex with her. We would want one at a time, but don't want to be running back and forth getting guys like what used to happen with the rooms upstairs. (It was one guy allowed up at a time)

It's either Rios or go to Eureka, which ever is going to have the most readily available guys!

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

There used to be play rooms upstairs, but after the fire at the end of 2016, they were closed due to a fire safety inspection. There was only one entrance and exit.. Correct I did hear some regulars at Rios say about playrooms upstairs and a fire it’s a shame there is not more rooms as on a Friday and Saturday night when it’s been really busy couples have waited until 3.00 - 4.00 to get a room or give up and go home."

The upstairs rooms were only ever open on couples night (Sat), however they did keep them open until about 3am as a couples sanctuary away from single guys after thry were allowed back in from midnight. The door to upstairs was permanently locked and strictly only couples were allowed up (as in they had to go up together). Whoever was on reception had to press a button by the desk to temporarily unlock the door - just like the main entrance.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"News To Me Thought There Was Only Downstairs

Guess I Need To Explore More

Anyone "

Upstairs is permanently closed now.

By *ildjianMan
over a year ago

London

I've had blow jobs in two of the steam rooms but that was some time ago. I also remember the play rooms upstairs which were couples only with security at the bottom of the stairs.

It's very different now and confirm the play rooms are all downstairs with regular management walk rounds.

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

There used to be play rooms upstairs, but after the fire at the end of 2016, they were closed due to a fire safety inspection. There was only one entrance and exit.. Correct I did hear some regulars at Rios say about playrooms upstairs and a fire it’s a shame there is not more rooms as on a Friday and Saturday night when it’s been really busy couples have waited until 3.00 - 4.00 to get a room or give up and go home."

I heard the upstairs rooms had already been converted into a flat before the fire happened but the extra rooms at the back were now being used on couples nights. There's a 2nd set of stairs going up from the gents toilet so there would have been another escape route if needed.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

There used to be play rooms upstairs, but after the fire at the end of 2016, they were closed due to a fire safety inspection. There was only one entrance and exit.. Correct I did hear some regulars at Rios say about playrooms upstairs and a fire it’s a shame there is not more rooms as on a Friday and Saturday night when it’s been really busy couples have waited until 3.00 - 4.00 to get a room or give up and go home.

I heard the upstairs rooms had already been converted into a flat before the fire happened but the extra rooms at the back were now being used on couples nights. There's a 2nd set of stairs going up from the gents toilet so there would have been another escape route if needed."

Not sure about flat conversion before the fire. Pretty quick job if it was. The info about why they were closed came from one of the managers. It made sense to me because whenever I had been up there in the past, I had only ever seen one entrance/exit. However, I did wonder where the staircase by the male toilet went to. Are/were there two separate areas upstairs? I don't recall even seeing a closed/locked door that could have lead to another entrance.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

There used to be play rooms upstairs, but after the fire at the end of 2016, they were closed due to a fire safety inspection. There was only one entrance and exit.. Correct I did hear some regulars at Rios say about playrooms upstairs and a fire it’s a shame there is not more rooms as on a Friday and Saturday night when it’s been really busy couples have waited until 3.00 - 4.00 to get a room or give up and go home.

I heard the upstairs rooms had already been converted into a flat before the fire happened but the extra rooms at the back were now being used on couples nights. There's a 2nd set of stairs going up from the gents toilet so there would have been another escape route if needed."

As I recall, the extra rooms at the back on the ground floor were always open just for couples night (including when upstairs used to be open).

By *ildjianMan
over a year ago

London

I recall the upstairs area being closed a long time before the fire.

It was fun meeting a lady in the sauna or steam room and being invited upstairs - single men were never allowed up there alone.

Once the upstairs was shut, if you were lucky enough to meet someone, or went as a couple, you were left with the downstairs rooms and the plethora of single men hanging around outside the room. It's amazing how many times a door handle would be tried to a locked door in thirty minutes.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

I went to Rios last night on a spur of the moment whim and got talking to the big security guy. The low-down on some of the comments/questions above is:

* The stairs just outside the male toilet lead to another area upstairs that is NOT the same area where the couples only playrooms used to be. This area is, and apparently has always been, for staff only - presumably to leave belongings/get changed etc.

* The former couples only playrooms upstairs were closed as a result of the fire, not ages beforehand. It happened due to a fire safety inspection (presumably required after the fire to allow them to re-open) because there is/was only one exit/entrance which contravenes fire safety regulation for that kind of premises and usage. That's consistent with what I was told several months ago by one of the managers.

* Those former couples only playrooms upstairs are now used as a storage area. There isn't, and has never been, a flat there. Which kind of makes sense as well. The layout is not really suited to a flat and the only access is from within Rios, so having a flat there would be impossible unless it was for staff only, which even then still doesn't make much sense.

Just thought I'd clarify for the record

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"I went to Rios last night on a spur of the moment whim and got talking to the big security guy. The low-down on some of the comments/questions above is:

* The stairs just outside the male toilet lead to another area upstairs that is NOT the same area where the couples only playrooms used to be. This area is, and apparently has always been, for staff only - presumably to leave belongings/get changed etc.

* The former couples only playrooms upstairs were closed as a result of the fire, not ages beforehand. It happened due to a fire safety inspection (presumably required after the fire to allow them to re-open) because there is/was only one exit/entrance which contravenes fire safety regulation for that kind of premises and usage. That's consistent with what I was told several months ago by one of the managers.

* Those former couples only playrooms upstairs are now used as a storage area. There isn't, and has never been, a flat there. Which kind of makes sense as well. The layout is not really suited to a flat and the only access is from within Rios, so having a flat there would be impossible unless it was for staff only, which even then still doesn't make much sense.

"

Yeah, it was a member of staff who I heard talking about the upstairs flat, it sounded like she was actually living there but maybe they just have a bed up there for after long shifts.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"I went to Rios last night on a spur of the moment whim and got talking to the big security guy. The low-down on some of the comments/questions above is:

Yeah, it was a member of staff who I heard talking about the upstairs flat, it sounded like she was actually living there but maybe they just have a bed up there for after long shifts. "

I'd imagine it was the staff area upstairs she was referring to. I doubt they'd legally be allowed to have anyone live up there.

over a year ago

I'm thinking about going to Rios, I've read all comments on this thread so I think I understand the do's, dont's and layout! Was just wondering if there's any other info, do many single ladies go there, do I need ID, can I buy drinks .......... any info would really be appreciated, feel free to pm me xx

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"I'm thinking about going to Rios, I've read all comments on this thread so I think I understand the do's, dont's and layout! Was just wondering if there's any other info, do many single ladies go there, do I need ID, can I buy drinks .......... any info would really be appreciated, feel free to pm me xx "

Hi there, we are going to rios tomorrow and are happy to share info with you, but we can't send a pm

Pm us if you like...

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"I'm thinking about going to Rios, I've read all comments on this thread so I think I understand the do's, dont's and layout! Was just wondering if there's any other info, do many single ladies go there, do I need ID, can I buy drinks .......... any info would really be appreciated, feel free to pm me xx "

I wouldn't say many single women go there, but you do get a few/the odd one each evening. More might go during the day as it tends to be less crowded/full of testosterone-fuelled guys thinking with their little heads.

Unless you look like you might be under 21, or near to that age, you won't need ID. There is no membership at all. You just pay on the door and go in.

You can't but alcoholic drinks there, but you can bring your own and have it served to you. Water and whatever is the squash of the day are free and you can buy soft drinks like etc.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

. I have been during the day and I got chatting to a young lady who was about 22-23 just there to enjoy the facilities although she did tease a few guys.I have also seen a couple of older ladies as in late 50’s - early 60’s again just there to enjoy the facilities

over a year ago

I'm heading there on Friday afternoon. If you're going then, just let me kniw

over a year ago

I have to ask this.I got a massage in rio's and paid extra for a happy ending. What I want to know is, is there any other hidden services not openly advertised? I don't want to get kicked out if I ask a member of staff.

By *amcplofswingCouple
over a year ago

Ely

Hate to be asking again for clarification, but is there any play rooms anymore? If so where?

We are wanting to be able to go and have easy access to the guys there.

Any help would be appreciated.

over a year ago

"I have to ask this.I got a massage in rio's and paid extra for a happy ending. What I want to know is, is there any other hidden services not openly advertised? I don't want to get kicked out if I ask a member of staff. "

Really!?

I think on that basis alone I'll pass on going there, thanks for the info

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hate to be asking again for clarification, but is there any play rooms anymore? If so where?

Any help would be appreciated."

. Yes there are 5 playrooms all on the same level as the bar , jacuzzi , steam room , sauna , poolas for guys you will find them all over the place.

By *amcplofswingCouple
over a year ago

Ely

"Hate to be asking again for clarification, but is there any play rooms anymore? If so where?

Any help would be appreciated.. Yes there are 5 playrooms all on the same level as the bar , jacuzzi , steam room , sauna , poolas for guys you will find them all over the place."

Thanks for the info. Hopefully it will be worth a visit.

over a year ago

Argh! I've really been put off now, was looking forward to going

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

Any help would be appreciated.. Yes there are 5 playrooms all on the same level as the bar , jacuzzi , steam room , sauna , poolas for guys you will find them all over the place.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully it will be worth a visit."

. Definitely worth a visit for a couple looking for guys from 6.00 pm onwards lots of guys start coming in if looking for others couples Saturday 6.00 pm to midnight couples only have a look on the club reviews some like it some don’t look on the Rios website £23 - £27 depending what time you go for that price I don’t think you can go wrong bear in mind there are some well behaved guys and some not so well behaved.

over a year ago

"I have to ask this.I got a massage in rio's and paid extra for a happy ending. What I want to know is, is there any other hidden services not openly advertised? I don't want to get kicked out if I ask a member of staff.

Really!?

I think on that basis alone I'll pass on going there, thanks for the info "

it was the first time I went there and I wanted the full experience so I had to run up stairs to get the money

over a year ago

"I have to ask this.I got a massage in rio's and paid extra for a happy ending. What I want to know is, is there any other hidden services not openly advertised? I don't want to get kicked out if I ask a member of staff.

Really!?

I think on that basis alone I'll pass on going there, thanks for the info it was the first time I went there and I wanted the full experience so I had to run up stairs to get the money "

Ok, well that's not really what I was looking for so I won't be going! You fill ya boots tho lol

over a year ago

Really!?

I think on that basis alone I'll pass on going there, thanks for the info it was the first time I went there and I wanted the full experience so I had to run up stairs to get the money

Ok, well that's not really what I was looking for so I won't be going! You fill ya boots tho lol "

This is one of the reasons we don’t like it there, it’s not a swingers club but it appears to be a spa with sexual services offered if the testimony of men is to be believed. There are other spas like this too, and usually it’s pretty obvious and not appealing.

By *lackbird1000Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I have to ask this.I got a massage in rio's and paid extra for a happy ending. What I want to know is, is there any other hidden services not openly advertised? I don't want to get kicked out if I ask a member of staff. "

Is clear the price of the massage ! And the girls who do it ! Do not do hidden services !

if you had an happy ending .why you didn't asked ?

They are professionals far as I am concerned ! Also the girls in the bar , they only work there ! They don't play either !No hidden services all prices are on website !

over a year ago

Really!?

I think on that basis alone I'll pass on going there, thanks for the info it was the first time I went there and I wanted the full experience so I had to run up stairs to get the money

Ok, well that's not really what I was looking for so I won't be going! You fill ya boots tho lol

This is one of the reasons we don’t like it there, it’s not a swingers club but it appears to be a spa with sexual services offered if the testimony of men is to be believed. There are other spas like this too, and usually it’s pretty obvious and not appealing."

Really disappointed, because it's on my doorstep and would be so convenient to go relax! But I'm more pissed off that people have been actively recommending it to me, I'm a single female and a little nervous. Going there and seeing that would have put me off going to anywhere similar, I'm now not going to be trusting anyone with recommendations again! Thank you for your honesty xx

over a year ago

Is clear the price of the massage ! And the girls who do it ! Do not do hidden services !

if you had an happy ending .why you didn't asked ?

They are professionals far as I am concerned ! Also the girls in the bar , they only work there ! They don't play either !No hidden services all prices are on website ! "

He's not the first person to say this to me

over a year ago

Really!?

This is one of the reasons we don’t like it there, it’s not a swingers club but it appears to be a spa with sexual services offered if the testimony of men is to be believed. There are other spas like this too, and usually it’s pretty obvious and not appealing.

Really disappointed, because it's on my doorstep and would be so convenient to go relax! But I'm more pissed off that people have been actively recommending it to me, I'm a single female and a little nervous. Going there and seeing that would have put me off going to anywhere similar, I'm now not going to be trusting anyone with recommendations again! Thank you for your honesty xx"

There are much better clubs than this one.

over a year ago

Really!?

Really disappointed, because it's on my doorstep and would be so convenient to go relax! But I'm more pissed off that people have been actively recommending it to me, I'm a single female and a little nervous. Going there and seeing that would have put me off going to anywhere similar, I'm now not going to be trusting anyone with recommendations again! Thank you for your honesty xx

There are much better clubs than this one. "

I'm going to pass on the whole club thing for a while, I think I need to do a heap of research! Going to the wrong one will put me off forever lol

over a year ago

Really!?

There are much better clubs than this one.

I'm going to pass on the whole club thing for a while, I think I need to do a heap of research! Going to the wrong one will put me off forever lol "

Indeed!

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I have been going to Rios for just over a year now and I had no idea that the massage provides a happy ending as has been mentioned in a earlier posting I have never had a massage there so I am a little surprised to hear that this goes on.When I go it is to enjoy the facilities and if invited to go in the play / rest rooms then it’s a unexpected bonus as far as I am concerned.

over a year ago

"I have been going to Rios for just over a year now and I had no idea that the massage provides a happy ending as has been mentioned in a earlier posting I have never had a massage there so I am a little surprised to hear that this goes on.When I go it is to enjoy the facilities and if invited to go in the play / rest rooms then it’s a unexpected bonus as far as I am concerned."

It was my first time.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"I have been going to Rios for just over a year now and I had no idea that the massage provides a happy ending as has been mentioned in a earlier posting I have never had a massage there so I am a little surprised to hear that this goes on.When I go it is to enjoy the facilities and if invited to go in the play / rest rooms then it’s a unexpected bonus as far as I am concerned.

It was my first time. "

. I have never had a massage their so there no way I would have known like I said surprised that happy endings go on but I guess not too shocked when you consider what else goes on.

over a year ago

I'm a single woman. Sometimes I go alone. There's nothing to lose by checking it out as everyone's experience is different. There's nothing bad that can happen to you that can't happen outside of the club so try it for yourself!

over a year ago

"I'm a single woman. Sometimes I go alone. There's nothing to lose by checking it out as everyone's experience is different. There's nothing bad that can happen to you that can't happen outside of the club so try it for yourself!"

I'm not saying anything bad would or could happen, I'm into swinging clubs and spas not brothels/paid services ........ whatever smokes your tyres, it's not for me tho

over a year ago

"I'm a single woman. Sometimes I go alone. There's nothing to lose by checking it out as everyone's experience is different. There's nothing bad that can happen to you that can't happen outside of the club so try it for yourself!"

some go for sex, others go to relax, some even good to watch whatever movie is on the t.v. Others just like to be naked

over a year ago

"I'm a single woman. Sometimes I go alone. There's nothing to lose by checking it out as everyone's experience is different. There's nothing bad that can happen to you that can't happen outside of the club so try it for yourself!

I'm not saying anything bad would or could happen, I'm into swinging clubs and spas not brothels/paid services ........ whatever smokes your tyres, it's not for me tho "

It's as much a brothel as any Mayfair bar, restaurant or casino is. As Costas said before it's primarily a naturist spa and anything else is a bonus, paid for or not.

over a year ago

The worst thing in Rio's is the countless people that fall asleep there, occupying the rooms and loungers.

over a year ago

"I'm a single woman. Sometimes I go alone. There's nothing to lose by checking it out as everyone's experience is different. There's nothing bad that can happen to you that can't happen outside of the club so try it for yourself!

I'm not saying anything bad would or could happen, I'm into swinging clubs and spas not brothels/paid services ........ whatever smokes your tyres, it's not for me tho

It's as much a brothel as any Mayfair bar, restaurant or casino is. As Costas said before it's primarily a naturist spa and anything else is a bonus, paid for or not."

'Paid for or not'

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

Kay83 go their to enjoy the facilities it seems a shame as you said it’s on your doorstep.If you have a male friend go with them on a Saturday 6.00 pm to midnight is mixed couples night and may be a good time for you to go as you maybe a bit nervous on your own on a non couples nite.Best of luck what ever you decide.

over a year ago

"Kay83 go their to enjoy the facilities it seems a shame as you said it’s on your doorstep.If you have a male friend go with them on a Saturday 6.00 pm to midnight is mixed couples night and may be a good time for you to go as you maybe a bit nervous on your own on a non couples nite.Best of luck what ever you decide."

Thx x

over a year ago

"The worst thing in Rio's is the countless people that fall asleep there, occupying the rooms and loungers."

But it’s the cheapest hotel in London!!!!

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Kay83 go their to enjoy the facilities it seems a shame as you said it’s on your doorstep.If you have a male friend go with them on a Saturday 6.00 pm to midnight is mixed couples night and may be a good time for you to go as you maybe a bit nervous on your own on a non couples nite.Best of luck what ever you decide.

Thx x"

. No problem best of luck once again

over a year ago

Here is my Tripadvisor style review lol. If you want a no frills (or thrills depending on your stance) type of experience then this is it. We went on a saturday evening and it seemed quite busy. There wasn't much in the way of eye candy. It did feel like everyone was just eyeing each other up in a predatory way. The crowd was certainly mixed in ages and ethnicity but we didn't see anyone who really caught our eye. Most of the people appeared to be foreign so managing any meaningful banter would seem like a struggle. I would say that it is fairly relaxing once you adjust to the staring and once people get the message that you're not interested they soon focus their attention elsewhere. We pretty much kept to ourselves and treated the experience like a trip to the zoo, observing all the peculiar animals and their characteristic behaviours. We enjoyed seeing this young lad who was dry as a bone but wandering around all night looking for an opportunity to get lucky. Eventually he seemed to disappear somewhere with an older female. We were delighted for him! We named this odd little chap 'grey pants.' He must have fulfilled his 10k daily steps on his fitness tracker that evening by literally just traipsing round and round poking his head through the steam rooms. We are not sure if much swinging happened as it seemed most of the couples kept to themselves mostly just as we did. It was a non-judgemental place however where we could take our first steps at walking around with little on which was one of our main intentions for visiting Rio's. We fear we'd be more intimidated had we visited anywhere classy lol. It did feel a bit of a seedy dive but this just made it an amusing experience for us rather than one which caused any arousal. We got to watch the boxing and have our drinks served to us efficiently at the bar and their cake and biscuit selection was adequate. Though I regret eating them after realising that other people may have touched them with their spunky fingers. I saw an older gentleman prod around trying to decide between a flapjack and the millionaire's shortbread which out me off. I think he was looking for a bit of swiss roll which I had already polished off. They need better biscuits than plain digestives though. They weren't even McVitties! Not sure what flavour the squash was either despite having d*unk at least 17 cups after all our beer had gone. Who knew sitting around doing nothing was such thirsty work. To top off the experience we witnessed some drama right before we left as a couple were having a domestic. Let's face it. It is just a meat market in there. If we judge it for swinging purposes it would be sub par one would imagine though that is merely this poster's opinion. It seemed very cold particularly after witnessing the couple with their fallout. The female just wanted to fuck this guy regardless of her husband's feelings about it and carried on as he was assisted off the premises. It made me question whether I had the appropriate attitude to swing in a place like this. The answer is no. But I won't let that visit determine the rest of our fledgling swinging life. It merely sharpened our focus and made us realise that we do like some strings attached and we want to swing with people who we feel we connect with. It is a crazy place with some characters and probably not what we had expected. Would we go again? Hmmm, possibly if we fancied a cheap night somewhere to amuse ourselves whilst scoffing suspicious swiss rolls. Yeah, why not eh?

over a year ago

"The worst thing in Rio's is the countless people that fall asleep there, occupying the rooms and loungers.

But it’s the cheapest hotel in London!!!!"

But an expensive spa for men

over a year ago

"The worst thing in Rio's is the countless people that fall asleep there, occupying the rooms and loungers.

But an expensive spa for men"

The wierdest place ive visited. Last time about 3 months ago one weekday teatime. Maybe 50 people in. Im the only one naked. Everyone else in towels trunks or bikinis. So its not a swingers club. But it certainly aint no naturist club either.

By *isexual deviantMan
over a year ago

London

Tonight

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

The wierdest place ive visited. Last time about 3 months ago one weekday teatime. Maybe 50 people in. Im the only one naked. Everyone else in towels trunks or bikinis. So its not a swingers club. But it certainly aint no naturist club either. "

You should've checked the website before you went there.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are nude days. Thursday to Sundays are textile days. Sounds like you went on a Thursday or Friday.

Remember, not all naturists are swingers, and not all swingers are naturists. Some people go to exclusively use the facilities and not swing.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

The wierdest place ive visited. Last time about 3 months ago one weekday teatime. Maybe 50 people in. Im the only one naked. Everyone else in towels trunks or bikinis. So its not a swingers club. But it certainly aint no naturist club either.

You should've checked the website before you went there.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are nude days. Thursday to Sundays are textile days. Sounds like you went on a Thursday or Friday.

Remember, not all naturists are swingers, and not all swingers are naturists. Some people go to exclusively use the facilities and not swing."

over a year ago

Who’s up for goin Rios tonight !!

over a year ago

I attended Rios on a Sunday a few weeks back now.

First impressions, it's a nice club with friendly staff. Nice clean facilities and extra towels as soon as you need them. Free water and other refreshements available behind the bar.

Around 20 males to 6 female ratio.

Everyone was well mannered and respected each other. There was no playing going on but people were enjoying their selfs.

It was worth going just for the French girl behind the bar (WOW).

Be going back first Sunday in August if anyone is nervous about going, I'd be more than happy to join you there.

over a year ago

I'm not saying anything bad would or could happen, I'm into swinging clubs and spas not brothels/paid services ........ whatever smokes your tyres, it's not for me tho "

Yep we prefer proper swinging clubs too.

By *ornyguy9120Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Heading along tonight. Anyone else going?

Post new Message to Thread