Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *weet and Spicy69Couple
over a year ago

Northwest

"Hi all

Where would be the best place to go for the first time

Also what can we expect??"

Hi

I did my first club a few weeks ago no.3 in Chorley really nice club. Mary takes you on a tour and makes you feel really welcome and settles any nerves you have, everyone was lovely and welcoming. I think you are ok dressed at the bar until about 10pm then it's dress down time, for women basically something you wouldn't wear to go shopping in Tesco lol. There is absolutely no pressure to play at all, there is private rooms ( doors lock) if you don't want an audience.

Infusions in Blackpool is a nice club too, that has a swimming pool and hot tub, you can remain fully clothed downstairs but if you want to go to the play rooms upstairs then you must dress down. Really relaxed atmosphere meeting like minded people. Some do just go for the social side of it you are not obliged to do anything you are not comfortable with. You can wear a towel round you over your sexy garment if you want too. In infusions you have to take your own drinks which is a bonus works out a cheap night lol.

If you really nervous try going with somebody else. Honestly it's addictive once you've been. I'm sure you will really enjoy it.

Xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for that x

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

The attic in derby is a good choice for newbie's in my opinion.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What about liberty elite heard that is a good place anyone been

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

From where you are OP there are a number of choices within fairly easy reach Liberty Elite (nr Leicester) I hear is fairly good and very classy but have never been so can't talk from experience, likewise Chameleons (Darlaston) - then there's The Attic (Derby) which I don't know much about - a little further away is The Vanilla Alternative which is a great club, very clean and classy, a huge hot tub and has the added benefit of hotel rooms you can hire for the night upstairs.

As for what to expect - each club will be different but most have social areas that are no different from any regular bar and there's no obligation to leave them if you don't want to - some will have private rooms you can lock yourself into, others will just have an open play area - some will have hot tubs etc.

What you won't get is a full on orgy as you walk through the door and you certainly won't be pounced on or expected to play - most clubs offer a meet and greet thing for newbies during which any rules and etiquette are explained and you're given a tour of the club and introduced to others.

In my experience all the clubs I have been to are friendly and welcoming and nothing like as daunting as you're probably imagining.

Different clubs will also cater to different people on specific nights e.g. some will only allow single men one night a week, others may have bi nights etc- check out the clubs section on here for more info and links to individual club sites.

Go along, relax and have fun!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"What about liberty elite heard that is a good place anyone been "

As I said above Libs is good I hear and very classy but expects you to sign up for a years membership on the first visit at an additional cost but they do have party nights where this is relaxed - think it's the last Friday of the month hosted by the profile Lovetoparty on here - so worth checking out

By *otts PervMan
over a year ago

nottingham

I’d say The Attic, no membership fees, brilliant staff, and enough space to enjoy yourself as a couple if your not confident enough yet to play with others. Very friendly as a rule too.

By *ll the gear.....Couple
over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Libs is a nice place and we prefer it to the Attic as you can go on a Saturday which is couples only. If you go as someone’s guest there is no need to join on first visit either.

We do go quite often so would be happy to add you as a guest next time we go if you wanted

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

There are no membership fees at The Vanilla Alternative. Different things happen there on different nights so always best to check out the website first.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are so many variables that I think people can't answer this question unless you've got more of an idea of what you're looking for. Are wet facilities such as hot tubs, pools and saunas a thing you fancy? Would you feel comfortable in a club that requires you to dress down as soon as you enter or equally where people can wander around play areas fully dressed? Is a dance floor or a social area important to you? re you looking for places where single men are unrestricted or where a more couples dynamic is encouraged? Are you looking locally? Happy to travel? Want to stay over-in nearby hotels, hotel type rooms in the club or play rooms once the night is over? Some require membership, others are less stringent, some clubs will also allow non members to attend on specific party nights if you're on the guest list. How much are you prepared to pay, do you want a licensed bar or to bring your own drinks?

I would recommend going to the club review page, have a look at the general area you're thinking of visiting clubs in and then go have a look at the website of the ones that catch your eye BEFORE looking at the reviews. You'll have a better idea of where you fancy but bear in mind that the reviews aren't always representative of the actual experience...

By *xploringusCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hi all

Xtasia in West Brom is a really nice club. The owners and staff give you a warm welcome and the club is less intimidating as the central part of it is just like a nightclub. Flirts is good for a drink beforehand too. This was our first and still favourite club.

Chameleons is also nice but we found it took us a while to go to a ‘wet club’ as wandering round in towels / lingerie wasn’t natural straight away.

Libs has a good layout but is hit and miss with regards to numbers- if this is your choice then try a party night.

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"What about liberty elite heard that is a good place anyone been "

Try AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke-on-Trent sexy nightclub vibe

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Hi all

As its F your after the couples/single ladies only nights be better especially first time.

Saturday nights are Atlantis, Chameleons, Libs & Xtasia - Fridays 1st & 3rd No3.

Are you after dress down or not?

By *t8880Couple
over a year ago

Staffs

The Attic was our first club and we enjoyed it everyone was very friendly. We really need to go back!

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

For newbies I would say a great gentle introduction is Atlantis in Stoke.

It's like a nightclub downstairs with bar and DJ. No stripping off.

It's only £10 lifetime membership, and £15 entry for couples I think ( check website).

It is well known to be a very friendly club with lovely regulars and people are always given a tour round and get chance to ask any questions when they arrive.

There are open and private playroom and good clean facilities.

The hosts are brilliant and interact with customers.

The reviews about the club show how good it is for newbies. Take a read and pop along. I am a regular and have been to a number of clubs, but prefer Atlantis by miles

By *uietlyBohemianCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

We'd second both Atlantis (which was our first, and our most regular club) and The Attic as good clubs to visit for a first time.

Both are fairly laid back (you don't have to "dress down" which can feel a bit intimidating on your first visit), and both are inexpensive to visit (low or zero membership), so you're not feeling like you have to pay out a whole lot in advance.

The Attic has more variety in terms of themed rooms, so is a brilliant 'sampler' of different kinds of things, and there are plenty of areas where you can watch. There are a few places where people gather and chat in small groups, though it's spread out along a corridor so there's quite a bit of wandering up and down.

Atlantis is a smaller club and really super friendly, a main bar + dance area, a relaxing area, an open playing area and just a couple of private rooms. There's a good option to watch others play, and join in if you feel like, but it's a nice atmosphere to be in to just chat if you like. Atlantis (perhaps ironically, given the name) doesn't have a wet area.

If you like nightclubs in general, then Xtasia would also be a nice recommendation - it's large with a big central dance floor, so you can treat it just like a night out, venturing when you're ready into the side areas where the goings-on go on

In all of these clubs there are always lovely people (often the enthusiastic regulars) there ready to give you a tour and answer any questions you might have.

We've found them all to be clean and well maintained, with easy parking nearby.

If you're wanting to take things slowly, and have that bit more of a friendly intro, we would recommend a Saturday (couples and single females only) at Atlantis.

over a year ago

"Hi all

Chameleons probably for starters ...

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hi all

Also what can we expect??

Chameleons probably for starters ..."

I really like Chams, but it was my first club and was a real shock to my naive little brain. Undressing on arrival in a mixed changing room, people having blow jobs and having sex in corridors and every area you went. Being followed around by a group or single blokes.

If you are meeting people there or are confident I think it's great. But there are other clubs that I think are far better suited for newbies .

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I love Cupid's x

over a year ago

The Vanilla Alternative is a great club for newbies, very welcoming, friendly and helpful staff and lots of attractive people! They also have a hotel on site which is very comfortable and clean. It also means you can go there late afternoon, get ready and it's just a trip up the stairs to bed when you are ready to call it a night or the club close!! Have fun wherever you go! X

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

Please consider Cuoids as an option & we would love to give you a very warm welcome xx Cupids xx

Post new Message to Thread