Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clashing club nights.

Jump to newest

By *riskynrisky OP   Couple
over a year ago

Essex.

We like certain type of club night but have noticed that in the South East, they are all on the same night.

So one Saturday, there are 2, 3 or 4 parties and then nothing for 3 weeks.

Surely it would be better for clubs and club goers if the nights were spead out throughout the month?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

Yes.... also would be nice to see more clubs open on a weekday/evening. Due to my job it’s rare I get a Saturday off. So I’m very limited as to when I can attend clubs/parties. And I’m sure more people feel the same...

would be nice if there was something on tuesdays/Wednesday for some mid/week fun

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Lea Marston

The mid week nights certainly work well for Chams, good level of interest.

over a year ago

Essex.

"Yes.... also would be nice to see more clubs open on a weekday/evening. Due to my job it’s rare I get a Saturday off. So I’m very limited as to when I can attend clubs/parties. And I’m sure more people feel the same...

would be nice if there was something on tuesdays/Wednesday for some mid/week fun "

Eureka's in Kent hold events throughout the week, obviously that is a bit of a trek for you...

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

"Yes.... also would be nice to see more clubs open on a weekday/evening. Due to my job it’s rare I get a Saturday off. So I’m very limited as to when I can attend clubs/parties. And I’m sure more people feel the same...

would be nice if there was something on tuesdays/Wednesday for some mid/week fun

Eureka's in Kent hold events throughout the week, obviously that is a bit of a trek for you..."

Yeah bit of a trek, hopefully gonna make it down there at some point during the summer though.

I’m a regular at jaydees. When I can make it. Struggling abit atm. My only days off seem to be Tuesdays lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Eureka's in Kent hold events throughout the week, obviously that is a bit of a trek for you...

Yeah bit of a trek, hopefully gonna make it down there at some point during the summer though.

I’m a regular at jaydees. When I can make it. Struggling abit atm. My only days off seem to be Tuesdays lol"

Greenhouse in Luton is close you and open on a Tuesday night after 8

over a year ago

Same in the north!

Or, they all exclude single men on Saturday night.

over a year ago

Essex.

"Same in the north!

Or, they all exclude single men on Saturday night. "

We mainly go to BMFC club nights so single guys are in demand.

It's just frustrating that if you can't make it one weekend there is nothing similar local on the other weekends...

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

I’m a regular at jaydees. When I can make it. Struggling abit atm. My only days off seem to be Tuesdays lol

Greenhouse in Luton is close you and open on a Tuesday night after 8 "

I’m looking at going there soon with my play-partner. Heard mixted reviews but we fancy giving it a go

over a year ago

"Same in the north!

Or, they all exclude single men on Saturday night.

We mainly go to BMFC club nights so single guys are in demand.

It's just frustrating that if you can't make it one weekend there is nothing similar local on the other weekends..."

I’m the opposite of this. One of the regular single guys’ nights has become a BMFC event, which isn’t for me and has put other men off. It means the two Friday’s I can go and men can go has become one

Post new Message to Thread