Jump to newest

By *lovis OP   Man
over a year ago

Twickenham

Carry on....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As I said in the original thread, I have no issues with the place as a relaxing chill out after work zone, I wouldn't regard it as a replacement to Ab Fabs though.

over a year ago

"As I said in the original thread, I have no issues with the place as a relaxing chill out after work zone, I wouldn't regard it as a replacement to Ab Fabs though."

And as you pointed out previously, happy endings are on offer with the massage.

Which, to be fair is no different from several other naturist clubs that we know of.

over a year ago

I will give this a try soon

over a year ago

"As I said in the original thread, I have no issues with the place as a relaxing chill out after work zone, I wouldn't regard it as a replacement to Ab Fabs though.

Which, to be fair is no different from several other naturist clubs that we know of. "

I was offered more than just a happy ending, I'm going back because I like the facilities.

over a year ago

"As I said in the original thread, I have no issues with the place as a relaxing chill out after work zone, I wouldn't regard it as a replacement to Ab Fabs though.

Which, to be fair is no different from several other naturist clubs that we know of. I was offered more than just a happy ending, I'm going back because I like the facilities."

Personally you apparently being offered sexual services by the staff would put us off although we can see it would be an attraction for some single guys.

over a year ago

What's the legal position with that?

over a year ago

This club is amazing. Relaxed atmosphere and staff are wonderful and no the girls don't jump on the guys for work. The offer massage and IF something else happens that is up to the 2 people in that room!

over a year ago

I didn't even get offered massage- feeling a bit left out now

over a year ago

Lol.

over a year ago

What are the opening times

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"I didn't even get offered massage- feeling a bit left out now "

I think you have to pay for them ....just rake extra money

over a year ago

"What are the opening times"

1pm till 3am

over a year ago

"What's the legal position with that? "

Well like the other clubs that allow/encourage it they can never advertise it or acknowledge it. Legally they are still on dodgy ground but will get away with it because the transaction is one to one basis in private with no witnesses. I’m sure they will also be cautious about who they offfer it to.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/03/18 12:24:37]

over a year ago

I’m thinking about going Saturday 24th March in the evening..

over a year ago

"What's the legal position with that?

Well like the other clubs that allow/encourage it they can never advertise it or acknowledge it. ."

Forgive me for sounding a bit naive but is it quite a common thing? I noticed Silverleigh offer massage but I'm assuming that's all they offer there.

over a year ago

Well like the other clubs that allow/encourage it they can never advertise it or acknowledge it. .

Forgive me for sounding a bit naive but is it quite a common thing? I noticed Silverleigh offer massage but I'm assuming that's all they offer there.

"

Yes some other naturist clubs offer massage and happy endings. By no means all clubs do though. It’s fine if that’s the sort of club you want to go to.

over a year ago

stop speading lies! if you dont like the club dont comment!!!

over a year ago

"stop speading lies! if you dont like the club dont comment!!!"
I assume that comment is aimed at me, I've said numerous times that I like the place and will go back, but I stand by my original comments about what I was offered on 10th March around midnight there, I have told NO lies about the place.

over a year ago

"stop speading lies! if you dont like the club dont comment!!! I assume that comment is aimed at me, I've said numerous times that I like the place and will go back, but I stand by my original comments about what I was offered on 10th March around midnight there, I have told NO lies about the place."

I think you must have been dreaming. I wonder when you're next going to attend? Please let us all know if you were there by yourself again and how you get on during your second visit to this great local spa.

Enjoy!!

over a year ago

"stop speading lies! if you dont like the club dont comment!!! I assume that comment is aimed at me, I've said numerous times that I like the place and will go back, but I stand by my original comments about what I was offered on 10th March around midnight there, I have told NO lies about the place."

NO it wasnt aimed at you!

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

weybridge

Finally managed to get along to Zeus.

Nice spa, nice people.

The rooms, tubs, steam and sauna were spotlessly clean, changing facilities shower and toilets perfectly ok and the staff couldn't do enough to help (nice to have tea and coffee brought to the hot tubs for me).

There are only a couple of rooms for play which isn't ideal and no outside (on the best day of the year to date) but its a nice place.

Spent three hours and the time flew. Chatting in the tub to a couple who were also Kestrel refugees (and also drop dead gorgeous, I could have looked into those brown eyes forever).

Verdict

Its not Kestrels, but then nowhere is, but its a naturist spa, clean and tidy and close. I will definitely return

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"Finally managed to get along to Zeus.

Nice spa, nice people.

The rooms, tubs, steam and sauna were spotlessly clean, changing facilities shower and toilets perfectly ok and the staff couldn't do enough to help (nice to have tea and coffee brought to the hot tubs for me).

There are only a couple of rooms for play which isn't ideal and no outside (on the best day of the year to date) but its a nice place.

Spent three hours and the time flew. Chatting in the tub to a couple who were also Kestrel refugees (and also drop dead gorgeous, I could have looked into those brown eyes forever).

Verdict

Its not Kestrels, but then nowhere is, but its a naturist spa, clean and tidy and close. I will definitely return"

I think you will find it's not advertised as a naturist spa..I felt underdressed when I went as people were in swim costumes

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

weybridge

I'm sure you are right but everyone was in towells today, not a cossie in sight, so I didn't feel out of place

over a year ago

I will give it a try one afternoon next week I use to go to Divinos and then S-Private-Club which was good just never took off such a shame

over a year ago

After a lonesome visit last night I can honestly say, it's a lovely little place friendly staff and clean. I noticed the hot tubs were actually hot where as last time I went a year or so they were more warm than hot. Staff were friendly and kept offering tea or coffee which is always nice. Not once was I offered any personal services so I don't believe for one minute that it happens.

Criticisms are it was very quiet there was a couple who were leaving when I got there and another couple who left an hour or so after. Luckily I did manage to find someone to chat to as I was on the verge of leaving.

I would go again as it's a nice place with great atmosphere. I just think they need to do something to encourage guests.

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Well like the other clubs that allow/encourage it they can never advertise it or acknowledge it. .

"

i have had several massages at Silverleigh but never any hint of H E

over a year ago

"

i have had several massages at Silverleigh but never any hint of H E"

That's good to know. What do Silverleigh charge?

By *heblackmacMan
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

Went to the club on Monday night.my first visit at this club though.got showed around by a member of a staff and I did like the layout off the club.got changed and straight into Jacuzzi.after 10 minutes in the Jacuzzi,got my towel went to the reception and ask for a massage. paid my massage and went straight into the massage room as no one there.massuers is a blonde girl I'm not going to give out her name.she did a good massage and I did like it.at the end of the massage we was just chatting and I did asked her for a happy ending.she said only she can do is are hand relief.so than she gave me a good hand relief...I was rock hard solid I did whisper on her ear asked if I can go any further than that...she looked at me with smiling facers she told me about the price...I'm not going to say it and yes ...we played.what happened In that room its between the two of yous. people arguing about this club saying this ,saying that...well for me that's what happened on my first night visit.

over a year ago

"Went to the club on Monday night.my first visit at this club though.got showed around by a member of a staff and I did like the layout off the club.got changed and straight into Jacuzzi.after 10 minutes in the Jacuzzi,got my towel went to the reception and ask for a massage. paid my massage and went straight into the massage room as no one there.massuers is a blonde girl I'm not going to give out her name.she did a good massage and I did like it.at the end of the massage we was just chatting and I did asked her for a happy ending.she said only she can do is are hand relief.so than she gave me a good hand relief...I was rock hard solid I did whisper on her ear asked if I can go any further than that...she looked at me with smiling facers she told me about the price...I'm not going to say it and yes ...we played.what happened In that room its between the two of yous. people arguing about this club saying this ,saying that...well for me that's what happened on my first night visit."

Oh fair enough, personally I wouldn't ask for a happy ending but if thats what floats your boat.

over a year ago

Plan to go next Thursday afternoon from 2.30 for 3 hours

over a year ago

"Went to the club on Monday night.my first visit at this club though.got showed around by a member of a staff and I did like the layout off the club.got changed and straight into Jacuzzi.after 10 minutes in the Jacuzzi,got my towel went to the reception and ask for a massage. paid my massage and went straight into the massage room as no one there.massuers is a blonde girl I'm not going to give out her name.she did a good massage and I did like it.at the end of the massage we was just chatting and I did asked her for a happy ending.she said only she can do is are hand relief.so than she gave me a good hand relief...I was rock hard solid I did whisper on her ear asked if I can go any further than that...she looked at me with smiling facers she told me about the price...I'm not going to say it and yes ...we played.what happened In that room its between the two of yous. people arguing about this club saying this ,saying that...well for me that's what happened on my first night visit."

It’s not playing ... it’s paying...

over a year ago

I won’t be Paying

By *eammeupMan
over a year ago

Wooburns

Anyone in today?

over a year ago

Planning to go Thursday afternoon from 2.30

over a year ago

Anyone go the party their last Night? Anyone going next week I hoe to go next Thursday afternoon.

over a year ago

Im thinking of going monday tonight or tuesday night. Anyone else going?

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Has this place died a death? Anyone still using it?

over a year ago

Going to give a try next week I hope

over a year ago

I still keep popping in. Organise a meet there and have fun. Xx

over a year ago

"Has this place died a death? Anyone still using it?"
yes I pop in from time to time, it's a relaxed spa nothing more sadly.

By *ubiousHeroMan
over a year ago

Windsor

If anyone could pm me with rough prices for massage etc that would be great, need to know how much money to take as don't have a clue!

Going tomorrow night

over a year ago

Take £50 and your in with a basic massage

Post new Message to Thread