Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Secrets In February

Jump to newest

By *razymaybe OP   Couple
over a year ago

Truro

Heading to Secrets next month for our first visit, first club ever! Any advice, tips? Also say hi if your going too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *voncouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Hi. We are going in feb too for the first time in several years so hope to see you in the crowd ??. We were regulars and really enjoyed the sexy atmosphere. Being couples only it really is a no pressure place. We go with the attitude that we will always have a horny night together and if we end up in a tangle of naughtyness that is a bonus. Apparently it starts getting busy about 8pm. Any tips from recent attendees would be great. Let us know if you want to look out for us. Xx

By *eachSchnappsCouple
over a year ago

somewhere where the sun is always shining

[Removed by poster at 21/01/18 22:57:40]

By *eachSchnappsCouple
over a year ago

Evening , we are going in Feb as well along with some of our Welsh friends. Tends to start at 8pm, gets busy by 9pm. Good clientele and chilled atmosphere. Very friendly, the hosts

By *upereCouple
over a year ago

North Wiltshire

It will be our first first time at Secrets in Feb too. Looking forward to it as we’ve heard some great things xx

By *irty130Couple
over a year ago

Bristol Area

It opens at about 8pm, I wouldn't say it gets fully busy until about 9pm.

The great thing about Secrets is that it doesn't close at say 2 or 3am like other clubs, since it's more of a house party. The party goes on as long as you want it to.

Some people will tell you that it can feel "cliquey", but the entrance into the clique is just you saying hello! You have to remember that this is one of the only clubs in the area, and it's only once a month, so yes, the crowd often already knows each other - but honestly, just talk to people and get involved in the kitchen and lounge and you will soon feel at home!

Plan to stay over! The worst thing is feeling tied to a hotel or B&B you've paid for! Bring a duvet and go with the flow!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I really really want to take J to secrets but just not sure if I’d be comfortable with him getting “stuck in” so to speak. I’ve been invited many times by people I’ve met on here when I was on my singles profile just never managed to venture up there.

Heard good things though. Also heard about it being very clicky and everyone knowing everyone. Not sure if that’s good or a bad thing.

It’s on the bucket list anyway.

over a year ago

We’ve heard Fab things and we’re wanting to go last night (Jan) after a fab friend told us about it....but was all Last Min, so we are planning Feb...we would love to make contact with a few between now and then who are going also, so as not to feel totally out the clique...so please do say hi if your going and you like the look of us X

By *eachSchnappsCouple
over a year ago

We are going in Feb. We've been several times and always found it great. As another poster said just say hello and speak to people they are all very friendly and you will have a good time x

over a year ago

X....Perfect thanks guys

By *uncouple ptCouple
over a year ago

exeter

We are also planing to visit for our first time .

When you say bring a duvet ..? are there private rooms to for a ' stay over' ?

x

By *irty130Couple
over a year ago

Bristol Area

"We are also planing to visit for our first time .

When you say bring a duvet ..? are there private rooms to for a ' stay over' ?

x"

You can take a duvet and sleep over in the the playrooms (loads of space). Alternatively you can hire a caravan on site, which includes full bedding etc. (you need to book and pay for accommodation in advance).

Post new Message to Thread