FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Kestrels naturist spa vs eureka in Kent ?

Jump to newest

By *exy6pack1 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Hi,

Hope your all well.

I am a member at Kestrell hydro naturist spa.

However I’m thinking of perhaps attending Eureka. I will be visiting this Friday and staying throughout the daytime and perhaps early evening. I am young mature stud.

Has anyone else attended both clubs and can give me a comparison?

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Hi,

Hope your all well.

However I’m thinking of perhaps attending Eureka. I will be visiting this Friday and staying throughout the daytime and perhaps early evening. I am young mature stud.

Xx "

We've been to both and prefer Kestrels. It's horses for courses but Eureka's just wasn't our bag. Others will say it's the best thing since sliced bread though - there's only one way to know for sure and that's to visit Eureka's do your own comparison.

If I was going to summarise both, I'd say Kestrels is a spa where swingers can indulge in a bit of naturism and Eureka's is a site where naturists can indulge in a bit of swinging.

By *exy6pack1 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Hi,

Thank you so much for your quick response.

Well I guess I’m favouring towards Kestrels. However if I’m open to some Russian roulette I’ll be sure to checkout eurekas in the future.

Where would you compare chameleons and xtasia on this list in your view?

James xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi,

Hope your all well.

Xx

We've been to both and prefer Kestrels. It's horses for courses but Eureka's just wasn't our bag. Others will say it's the best thing since sliced bread though - there's only one way to know for sure and that's to visit Eureka's do your own comparison.

If I was going to summarise both, I'd say Kestrels is a spa where swingers can indulge in a bit of naturism and Eureka's is a site where naturists can indulge in a bit of swinging.

"

And you can’t beat the heated and covered pool at Kestrels! And did we mention the dungeon?

over a year ago

"

"

Spot on there.

I've done both and hated eurekas. Tried a few times now and found it's the more mature men that go there. Kestrals have always had younger males and females.

I've always gone for the swinging side not naturist so kestrals suited me much better.

Also agree pool is soooo lovely

By *errysMan
over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Well i would twist it a bit and say kestrels is more the naturist place but also the best and abfabs is the better swing club.

Eurekas on a party night is good in a dance club kind of way with swingers but the spa facilities at kestrels are better and there are more rooms too.

Both clubs are different in summer to winter. Furthermore any club visit changes according to the people attending at that specific time.

Oh and dont forget va and jaydees.

By *heRealHousewivesofEurekaCouple
over a year ago

dartford

Well it's Eureka all the way for us, have tried and tested Kestrals/abfabs a few times and we just didn't like the atmosphere and Turkish/Middle Eastern guys that follow you around. As stated above its Horses for Courses so try it out for yourself.

Maybe try the day time events that Eureka have coming up, its a vast age range and a totally different crowd that attend x

over a year ago

"

Spot on there.

I've done both and hated eurekas. Tried a few times now and found it's the more mature men that go there. Kestrals have always had younger males and females.

I've always gone for the swinging side not naturist so kestrals suited me much better.

Also agree pool is soooo lovely

"

Yep the pool and the hot tubs make it for us. We also find most people who go are chilled, and it’s especially relaxing during the daytime.

Generally we find the single men respectful, while there are plenty of private and public spaces there.

By *exy6pack1 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your response I guess I will be visiting Kestrel’s later on today.

Feel free to say hi if you see me I’ll be the Asian Stud with green eyes

Happy Fabbing

over a year ago

"Hi All,

Thank you so much for your response I guess I will be visiting Kestrel’s later on today.

Feel free to say hi if you see me I’ll be the Asian Stud with green eyes

Happy Fabbing "

See you there!

Post new Message to Thread