Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Gatehouse Bolton

Jump to newest

By *xperience hunting OP   Man
over a year ago

where

Anyone tell me what it’s like on a. Sunday! Want to go tomorrow !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seems like it's got a new owner ??

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Let us know how you got on fella

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

It was quieter than a normal Sunday today but that was probably because a lot of the Sunday regulars were there last night for the firework party.

The mix on a Sunday is usually Tgirls/ guys similar numbers and a few couples but it varies. We've never failed to have a good time there on a Sunday.

Wednesday afternoons are good too.

By *xperience hunting OP   Man
over a year ago

where

"It was quieter than a normal Sunday today but that was probably because a lot of the Sunday regulars were there last night for the firework party.

The mix on a Sunday is usually Tgirls/ guys similar numbers and a few couples but it varies. We've never failed to have a good time there on a Sunday.

Wednesday afternoons are good too."

Thanks for replying everyone ! I didn’t manage to get down there today as something came up and not in a good way lol but hoping to pop along soon! I work Wednesdays so afternoons would be impossible I think but will bear it in mind

over a year ago

Is ther a wet area yet lol

over a year ago

Went today for greedy girls as I was short on time as had to be back didn’t get chance to play as all three girls were kept busy and I would have loved to have played with each and every one of them they were all sexy and I’d have married one but which one is for you to figure out lol hope to go again soon xx

Post new Message to Thread