Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chameleons cpls policy.

Jump to newest

By *taffs_hotwife OP   Couple
over a year ago

wombourne

Quick question for the regulars.

If I wanted to go to the club as a single female in time for opening, would my cuck be allow to join me later in the evening if I paid as a couple? We are members.

Thanks xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Quick question for the regulars.

If I wanted to go to the club as a single female in time for opening, would my cuck be allow to join me later in the evening if I paid as a couple? We are members.

Thanks xx"

Shouldnt be a problem if you tell them

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Thanks xx"

I think as the female half of the couple, that is allowed, but I'm fairly sure the male half can't go in without the female being present, either with him or already in the club (if that makes sense).

By *taffs_hotwife OP   Couple
over a year ago

wombourne

Thanks xx

I think as the female half of the couple, that is allowed, but I'm fairly sure the male half can't go in without the female being present, either with him or already in the club (if that makes sense)."

I'm sure I've seen it happen before. Thanks both. X

Post new Message to Thread