Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clubs - a pile of bodies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I've started visiting clubs with a male friend and have had some very sexy experiences. I really like the potential for being part of a sexy pile of bodies. So far it has just happened when we've lucked out as people have played next to us and been open for us joining in, or I've invited a single man or two to join. My question, regular club-goers, is what in your experience is the best way to end up in a pile of bodies? Organise to meet in advance, get to know other regular clubbers who are open to multiple play or go and hope to luck out on the night?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/08/17 13:37:07]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You could try mailing a few people and getting them into the idea. Mostly seems to work on a big bed in a club. Once a couple starts then others may pile on.

over a year ago

launch yourself and friend onto the orgy bed - shouting and waving saying pile in - or as others are suggesting - chat to people pre play

By *eedsandyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Probably the easiest thing to "organise" in a club, as single guys always outnumber couples and females, if allowed entry.

Just start playing with the guy that you go with in an open room, and there will quickly be a "pile of bodies"!

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We've done it both ways. We met with 2 other couples we know for a 6 some at a club.

Also has happened 'randomely' at clubs in open rooms. Weirdly one of the best was near the end of a night that seemed to be nearing an end, it then when wild

over a year ago

"We've done it both ways. We met with 2 other couples we know for a 6 some at a club.

Also has happened 'randomely' at clubs in open rooms. Weirdly one of the best was near the end of a night that seemed to be nearing an end, it then when wild "

I've heard that from a couple of friends - the last hour before everyone has to leave is when it all kicks off..

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"We've done it both ways. We met with 2 other couples we know for a 6 some at a club.

Also has happened 'randomely' at clubs in open rooms. Weirdly one of the best was near the end of a night that seemed to be nearing an end, it then when wild

I've heard that from a couple of friends - the last hour before everyone has to leave is when it all kicks off.."

Best bet is just keep going. Part of the fun for us at a club is the unexpected fun that happens. You get all sorts of of combinations of play that would be impossible to organise and different types of people who might join you. Of course sometimes not much happens and then another time you come out thinking wtf just happened, recalling bits the next day

over a year ago

I've heard that from a couple of friends - the last hour before everyone has to leave is when it all kicks off..

Best bet is just keep going. Part of the fun for us at a club is the unexpected fun that happens. You get all sorts of of combinations of play that would be impossible to organise and different types of people who might join you. Of course sometimes not much happens and then another time you come out thinking wtf just happened, recalling bits the next day "

had that happen - no bugger there we fancy and then head into the orgy room late on - find one couple and start some fun and before you know it a pile of people

over a year ago

"

Best bet is just keep going. Part of the fun for us at a club is the unexpected fun that happens. You get all sorts of of combinations of play that would be impossible to organise and different types of people who might join you. Of course sometimes not much happens and then another time you come out thinking wtf just happened, recalling bits the next day

had that happen - no bugger there we fancy and then head into the orgy room late on - find one couple and start some fun and before you know it a pile of people "

I really like this thinking. Whilst it's nice to arrange to meet people the random element is an attraction of clubs and I'm happy to make the first move if necessary.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

had that happen - no bugger there we fancy and then head into the orgy room late on - find one couple and start some fun and before you know it a pile of people

I really like this thinking. Whilst it's nice to arrange to meet people the random element is an attraction of clubs and I'm happy to make the first move if necessary."

You'll definitely have fun then

By *eeandsexymCouple
over a year ago

Between selby/york

Give us a shout wed love that..lol

Post new Message to Thread