Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club newbie - north west

Jump to newest

By *azz26 OP   Woman
over a year ago

wrexham

I am a complete club novice but want to try one that will not be too intense for a beginner.

I am a large girl (20/22) and are fully aware I will not be to everyone's liking.

Can anyone recommend a club to try within an hour or so of Chester

TIA xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Try amours on a tueday. It's free and usually a great night with lots of newbies. Xx

By *azz26 OP   Woman
over a year ago

wrexham

"Try amours on a tueday. It's free and usually a great night with lots of newbies. Xx"

Thanks xx

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I am a complete club novice but want to try one that will not be too intense for a beginner.

I am a large girl (20/22) and are fully aware I will not be to everyone's liking.

Can anyone recommend a club to try within an hour or so of Chester

TIA xxx"

Townhouse isn't far from you at all. I host the Newbie night on Wednesdays. Every other Wednesday we have an organise social and will show you around the club, introduce you to the regulars and be your club buddies. You're welcome to drop me a message if you have any questions or you can find the event listed in the forum with more info on the post.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the obvious choice for your location and newbie status would be Townhouse. They have a newbie and no so newbie night on a wed. Really well run club. There are lots of clubs in the NW so you are spoilt for choice. Have fun where ever you chose.

Post new Message to Thread