Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Tracking down a London club

Jump to newest

By *lcee OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Hey guys! So, on a social, months ago, my meet mentioned a club in London he goes down to with his darling girl every month or so. It's metal/rock music, very chilled out with people engaging in naughty shenanigans as well as rocking out in a very real and awesome manner.

However, I can't now remember the name of the club, nor the name of my meet (I know, right? Scandalous!). Googling has failed me as it is only bringing up the kind of fetish clubs you have to adhere to a strict dress code for, and if I'm headbanging between giving head, I sure as shakes want to be wearing trainers and jeans

Does anyone know this mythical place?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lcee OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Just bumping this in case the afternoon peeps know any better...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/08/17 17:03:21]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/08/17 17:04:38]

By *umbriancplCouple
over a year ago

barrow

is it the crow bar

over a year ago

I am happy to PM, but I am outside your age range. I changed my mind about putting a non swinging venue in a public forum as your original comments may give certain people the wrong idea about the club.

over a year ago

Following for this!

By *rfunMan
over a year ago

Southampton

this sounds interesting if someone can work out where it is !

By *aznpaulCouple
over a year ago

yiewsley

"is it the crow bar"
sadly not ...although it is a rock pub x

By *aznpaulCouple
over a year ago

yiewsley

We have some very good friends that travel to a lot of different clubs who may know or be able to find out ....will hopefully get back to you tomorrow x

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"I am happy to PM, but I am outside your age range. I changed my mind about putting a non swinging venue in a public forum as your original comments may give certain people the wrong idea about the club."

Think I know which one he means, will PM you.

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

You know what, I'm just gonna name it. It's Club Antichrist - there own website says they have a "couples/naughty area" and that they hand out free condoms, so I can't imagine they'll be too put out by being associated with swingers. I only heard about it from a couple I met at another club who'd been there the month before, so wouldn't mind some more first hand info myself.

By *lcee OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Thanks guys!

I'm not sure it's Antichrist as that has a strict dress code and the meet made the one he and his girl went to sound really chilled out. Just, y'know, with an extra serving of death metal with you chill zones

I'm definitely Miss Perma-Casual - I've never been to a club in anything other than jeans and trainers and I'm not starting now

over a year ago

Sounds like a great club, hope you track it down!

By *unniebee1970Woman
over a year ago

The Hive

By *aznpaulCouple
over a year ago

yiewsley

"Thanks guys!

I'm not sure it's Antichrist as that has a strict dress code and the meet made the one he and his girl went to sound really chilled out. Just, y'know, with an extra serving of death metal with you chill zones

I'm definitely Miss Perma-Casual - I've never been to a club in anything other than jeans and trainers and I'm not starting now "

to be fair most rock venues we have attended turn into some kinda Lesbian stage show when carolines had a few jack daniels lol ... paul..

Post new Message to Thread