Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chameleons - nervous first time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys! Me and my girlfriend want to head to Chams tomorrow...I'm 25 she is 23 (haven't used this since meeting her don't worry, but putting it to good use now!). What's the average age there? We don't want to feel out of place as we are aware generally it seems to be 35+ in places like Xtasia. Is this one similar? Do many people out age attend? Thanks all in advance!! X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You'd definitely be one of the younger couples. Average age would be in their 30s 40s and 50s

over a year ago

We've been the once, funnily enough exactly the same ages as you guys!

I think we were pretty much the youngest in there.

Probably most are 30/40's. We still had a brilliant night and lots of fun. It's a really brilliant club. Mrs T

over a year ago

Only been once but you'd have been the youngest there if you'd been when we were

over a year ago

First time I went chams I was 20 and other half 22. No one bats an eyelid about age. Go and enjoy yourself, tell your lady to wear some good undies if she fancies, but make them easy access

over a year ago

I've always found xtasia to be a younger crowd than many other clubs.

over a year ago

"I've always found xtasia to be a younger crowd than many other clubs."

over a year ago

At the recent Dpraved event there were loads of 20 and 30-somethings, and on other nights a really good mixture of people. I found Chams to be an older crowd.

But as always, it really just depends on who is there on the night

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi OP. If you are definitely looking for a younger crowd keep an eye out for a special event at townhouse. There is a post somewhere in the club events forum for this. I can't remember what they call it but the event is for people aged 39 and under. I think the next one is on the 18th.

over a year ago

We went to chams this week and swapped with a couple aged 22 and 23, we are 24 and 39. Everyone else was much older though. Dpraved at xtasia attracts many in their 20s as said above.

Post new Message to Thread