Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Pandora

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well going to Pandora on Saturday night, was great to go for a quick visit last Friday night. Obviously you read comments on forum posts and was fairly off putting, but we both like to judge for ourselves so had to check it out. Does sound like owners made a mistake opening club a few Fridays ago bit to early when a lot of work had to be done. Now it's been shut for the week be interesting to see what's changed. Hopefully the owners and club will get people's support. Can see Leeds been able to accommodate two clubs easily

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We're planning to go tomorrow night will it have re-opened?

over a year ago

"We're planning to go tomorrow night will it have re-opened? "
Hoping so I've just messaged owners to find out. Remember they did say they were closing this week to finish off few jobs but sure they said be open again on Friday (tomorrow)

over a year ago

Thanks I've messaged them too

Fingers crossed.... we're looking forward to checking it out

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

"Thanks I've messaged them too

Fingers crossed.... we're looking forward to checking it out "

yes so are we

over a year ago

"Thanks I've messaged them too

Fingers crossed.... we're looking forward to checking it out yes so are we "

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We're planning to give it a try at the end of the month, so will be keeping an eye on this thread.

Nita

over a year ago

Sure everyone be impressed I know we were. Sheer size of place is unreal got so much potential and luckily not far for us to travel to it to

By *ickasscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Near Leeds

"We're planning to give it a try at the end of the month, so will be keeping an eye on this thread."

We've been trying to do the same please keep checking the website too to get the latest info, but didn't see it had been closed for a week! So where else is everyone getting the info on Events, times and it being closed from?

Lucky we hadn't planned on going again mid-week this week or that could have been a bit awkward !

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

The website was never updated to say it was shut this week. There was just a status update from their profile to say it would be closed until Thursday evening. I really think they could do a bit better with their publicity.

We are going Friday evening.

Sally

over a year ago

Is it couples only on Saturday?? We know it had changed last week.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"The website was never updated to say it was shut this week. There was just a status update from their profile to say it would be closed until Thursday evening. I really think they could do a bit better with their publicity.

Sally"

To be honest they really need to get someone to do a better website for them and keep it updated.

The current one is really not doing the club any favours.

Nita

over a year ago

"Is it couples only on Saturday?? We know it had changed last week. "
when we went i spoke to them about that and they said it was only for that saturday night x so should be couples and single females..Michelle

over a year ago

"The website was never updated to say it was shut this week. There was just a status update from their profile to say it would be closed until Thursday evening. I really think they could do a bit better with their publicity.

Sally

To be honest they really need to get someone to do a better website for them and keep it updated.

Nita"

I think the website is better than it was as long as it gives the info you need they should be focusing on club not website x

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I think the website is better than it was as long as it gives the info you need they should be focusing on club not website x "

Hopefully they've got tradesmen working on the club, and should get a pro to do the website... It's not at all compatible with ipad.

over a year ago

"I think the website is better than it was as long as it gives the info you need they should be focusing on club not website x

Hopefully they've got tradesmen working on the club, and should get a pro to do the website... It's not at all compatible with ipad."

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I think its going to take far more than a week to get it sorted out. Unless they have magical tradespeople!

over a year ago

"I think its going to take far more than a week to get it sorted out. Unless they have magical tradespeople!"
. Suppose find out tomorrow night. Wasn't anything major that needed doing when we were there last Saturday so be interesting to see what's changed. Hopefully they have painted over shoe central sign lol

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"I think its going to take far more than a week to get it sorted out. Unless they have magical tradespeople!. Suppose find out tomorrow night. Wasn't anything major that needed doing when we were there last Saturday so be interesting to see what's changed. Hopefully they have painted over shoe central sign lol "

I was there last Saturday too. Still seemed like a lot of work!

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Sally

NitaI think the website is better than it was as long as it gives the info you need they should be focusing on club not website x "

Never underestimate a good website. Swingers clubs don't really get passing trade so a website is the shop window to the world. It's how people find places and judge whether to go or not.

Building work and perfecting a website are not mutually exclusive. Just simple things like spell checking and proof reading in word before publishing gives a far better impression.

Updating photos is a 5 minute job and could be the difference between people giving it a chance or going somewhere tried and tested.

By *estatWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Just thought I'd let you all know, the owners are looking at getting a professional to take care of the website, and other bits of publicity, this includes a professional photographer for the website.

The work that's left isn't really crazy amounts. Lots of little bits, but we have people in day by day sorting them out so it's definitely something we're working on, don't think we're not listening to feedback. Constructive criticism is welcomed and really rather helpful! So thank you to everyone who has mentioned anything.

Me and my partner are both staff at Pandora, and will be down as members tonight, really hoping it will be a fun night

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

It certainly was a fun night ending with ten naked people in the Jacuzzi drinking Jaegerbombs well after closing time. The staff are amazingly friendly and the club gets better and better.

Sally

over a year ago

Are Saturday's always couples only?

over a year ago

"Are Saturday's always couples only?"
yes it is last time was a one off the club is getting better its got a great friendly vibe and couples actually talk to you xx

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

We attended last night and although quiet with it being a new club. People waiting for it to be more finished and may be even more just not heard of it. May be pandoras needs listing in the clubs on fab like the rest. We enjoyed ourselves. Met up with friends and ended up in a playroom then a quick sip on the pool before we left. But think some if not all the rooms could do with a fan of some sorts as the room we played in got extremely hot and not a lot of air. A fan might have taken the edge of and cooled us down a bit. Nothing wrong with getting hot and sweaty but it was too hot and sweaty. We will be visiting again though. The place is massive. We practically got lost ha ha. Very friendly staff to look after your needs too

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

Dip in the pool lol. Fat fingers on phone

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/08/17 12:51:55]

over a year ago

"Just thought I'd let you all know, the owners are looking at getting a professional to take care of the website, and other bits of publicity, this includes a professional photographer for the website.

The work that's left isn't really crazy amounts. Lots of little bits, but we have people in day by day sorting them out so it's definitely something we're working on, don't think we're not listening to feedback. Constructive criticism is welcomed and really rather helpful! So thank you to everyone who has mentioned anything.

Me and my partner are both staff at Pandora, and will be down as members tonight, really hoping it will be a fun night "

When we visited there were no fire exit signs, no smoke alarms - this concerned us as the place is huge and has a smoking room inside the building on the first floor - we gave constructive feedback on the night and found Peter to be open to our comments - not sure if or when the club is going to attend to these important points though - a fire certificate is needed for any place of work/social venue x

over a year ago

"Just thought I'd let you all know, the owners are looking at getting a professional to take care of the website, and other bits of publicity, this includes a professional photographer for the website.

Me and my partner are both staff at Pandora, and will be down as members tonight, really hoping it will be a fun night

When we visited there were no fire exit signs, no smoke alarms - this concerned us as the place is huge and has a smoking room inside the building on the first floor - we gave constructive feedback on the night and found Peter to be open to our comments - not sure if or when the club is going to attend to these important points though - a fire certificate is needed for any place of work/social venue x"

i was talking to Sheila last night and she showed me the fire alarm box that is connected up to all alarms in the place so she deffinatly took that on board xx

By *ugarandspice9569Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Whats the account name on fab?

over a year ago

"Whats the account name on fab?"
pm'd you it

By *arlo82Couple
over a year ago

the gym and random places

Went last night, still quite a few bits needing done but they're trying. The main play areas are done and very enjoyable as I went last night.

By *estatWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

When we visited there were no fire exit signs, no smoke alarms - this concerned us as the place is huge and has a smoking room inside the building on the first floor - we gave constructive feedback on the night and found Peter to be open to our comments - not sure if or when the club is going to attend to these important points though - a fire certificate is needed for any place of work/social venue x"

It has definitely been noted and sorted. We closed for a few days this week in which issues like that were attended to.

We had the fire brigade in yesterday to check the systems, and paper work is being processed and sent back to us x

over a year ago

When we visited there were no fire exit signs, no smoke alarms - this concerned us as the place is huge and has a smoking room inside the building on the first floor - we gave constructive feedback on the night and found Peter to be open to our comments - not sure if or when the club is going to attend to these important points though - a fire certificate is needed for any place of work/social venue x

It has definitely been noted and sorted. We closed for a few days this week in which issues like that were attended to.

We had the fire brigade in yesterday to check the systems, and paper work is being processed and sent back to us x"

That is great to hear, thank you, now when we visit we can relax and enjoy

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

The fire escape doors on the ground floor are now clearly visible and accessible and there are lots of fire escape signs and arrows upstairs.

Sally

over a year ago

We went last night, it's a nice club with lots of potential, it does need a couple of private rooms, even the lockable rooms have viewing windows

And it needs fans of air con in the rooms they get very very warm when the fun begins

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

We were going to pay the membership and have a wander around today. But decided we would leave it to next Saturday night.

I'm sure for some it would not be an issue but it was just too busy near the car wash.

See you Saturday.

By *agnar DadbodsonMan
over a year ago

Bradford

What's the account name on Fab?

Post new Message to Thread