Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Which club to visit - North West

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello, we would like some advice on which club to visit on which day or night. We would prefer a theme night, and trying to read all the individual club details, is frying my brain

We've tried Cupids, and would like to try a different one. Prefer Thursday this week (10th Aug). Ideally with a hot-tub.

We are happy if it is couples only, or even open to all. We are not into fetish though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Townhouse is great and has a hot tub. I think Thursday is karaoke night? I'm not going but can definitely recommend the club, the owners Vicky & Jim are lovely and everyone there is really friendly.

over a year ago

Townhouse is on our list to visit, but we really need somewhere a bit closer on this occasion. Not to mention we are wallflowers when it comes to Karaoke. And due to commitments, wouldn't be able to stop overnight.

But thanks for the suggestion

over a year ago

I've been Cupids once and I'm hoping to go back soon as they have a really good dungeon, but because Amour is like my second home I'd highly recommend going there

By *ischief ManagedCouple
over a year ago

manchester

The new hot tub area is open at cupids now its rather lush mrs x

over a year ago

Themed nights ok for birds

Dresssing up......what about the blokes not realy much you can do with a towel/loyne cloth

By *oneDoeWoman
over a year ago

socially distanced

I wasn't again going to suggest Townhouse because it is an amazingly social club with no pressure, even on kinky karaoke. But alas you have said it's a bit too far on this occasion x

over a year ago

"I wasn't again going to suggest Townhouse because it is an amazingly social club with no pressure, even on kinky karaoke. But alas you have said it's a bit too far on this occasion x"

I had earmarked a Wednesday for Townhouse, quite like the idea of a Buddy system for newbies like us.. By the time we get to go there, we will probably be seasoned old timers though

over a year ago

"Themed nights ok for birds

Dresssing up......what about the blokes not realy much you can do with a towel/loyne cloth

."

Haha, yes very true. I take your point, although something sexy about a loin cloth

over a year ago

Not a fan of dressing up in fancy dress. ..

over a year ago

We've just always done Infusion in Blackpool.

They have a pool and Jacuzzi. The play rooms are new.

We always visit on a Saturday night because that's there couples and females only night.

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I wasn't again going to suggest Townhouse because it is an amazingly social club with no pressure, even on kinky karaoke. But alas you have said it's a bit too far on this occasion x

I had earmarked a Wednesday for Townhouse, quite like the idea of a Buddy system for newbies like us.. By the time we get to go there, we will probably be seasoned old timers though "

We host the Newbies & Notsos at Townhouse on a Wednesday and if you fancy coming one night, will give you a tour round and introduce you to the regulars. Jester also hosts Kinky Karaoke this Thursday. You don't have to take part in the karaoke but there is a good social atmosphere and usually lots of filth going on too. Hope to see you at Townhouse soon!

J&L x

over a year ago

"I wasn't again going to suggest Townhouse because it is an amazingly social club with no pressure, even on kinky karaoke. But alas you have said it's a bit too far on this occasion x

I had earmarked a Wednesday for Townhouse, quite like the idea of a Buddy system for newbies like us.. By the time we get to go there, we will probably be seasoned old timers though

We host the Newbies & Notsos at Townhouse on a Wednesday and if you fancy coming one night, will give you a tour round and introduce you to the regulars. Jester also hosts Kinky Karaoke this Thursday. You don't have to take part in the karaoke but there is a good social atmosphere and usually lots of filth going on too. Hope to see you at Townhouse soon!

J&L x"

Thanks Jester, we've heard lots of good comments about Townhouse, so looking forward to visiting when time permits.

over a year ago

"We've just always done Infusion in Blackpool.

They have a pool and Jacuzzi. The play rooms are new.

We always visit on a Saturday night because that's there couples and females only night."

Quite like the sound of a pool and Jacuzzi. just not able to visit this Saturday, so maybe keep Infusion for another time then.

over a year ago

Must be difficult if it's a dress down club soon as you walk in .....HOW DOES THAT WORK?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Townhouse is on our list to visit, but we really need somewhere a bit closer on this occasion. Not to mention we are wallflowers when it comes to Karaoke. And due to commitments, wouldn't be able to stop overnight.

But thanks for the suggestion"

If you're looking for somewhere closer to home and don't want to go to Cupids, then why not have a look at the No3 club? They are in Chorley and it is a lovely classy venue. Not sure what they have on a Wednesday but you should give the owners Mary and Glenn a call as they are lovely and will be happy to help

Vicky xxx

over a year ago

"Townhouse is on our list to visit, but we really need somewhere a bit closer on this occasion. Not to mention we are wallflowers when it comes to Karaoke. And due to commitments, wouldn't be able to stop overnight.

If you're looking for somewhere closer to home and don't want to go to Cupids, then why not have a look at the No3 club? They are in Chorley and it is a lovely classy venue. Not sure what they have on a Wednesday but you should give the owners Mary and Glenn a call as they are lovely and will be happy to help

Vicky xxx"

Thanks for the advice, No.3 is another club that we plan to visit. Wednesday does seem a good night but we are not free on this night for a while. Also they are a dry club, and we have a liking for the Jacuzzi element.

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Vicky xxx

Thanks for the advice, No.3 is another club that we plan to visit. Wednesday does seem a good night but we are not free on this night for a while. Also they are a dry club, and we have a liking for the Jacuzzi element."

Sorry I meant Thursday!!! lol

I could have sworn they had a jacuzzi now but maybe not?! If travelling is a problem this week, then your choices are limited really :-/ Good luck on your quest! xx

over a year ago

Vicky xxx

Thanks for the advice, No.3 is another club that we plan to visit. Wednesday does seem a good night but we are not free on this night for a while. Also they are a dry club, and we have a liking for the Jacuzzi element.

I could have sworn they had a jacuzzi now but maybe not?! If travelling is a problem this week, then your choices are limited really :-/ Good luck on your quest! xx"

I think they got rid of their hot tub last year x

over a year ago

Vicky xxx

I could have sworn they had a jacuzzi now but maybe not?! If travelling is a problem this week, then your choices are limited really :-/ Good luck on your quest! xx

I think they got rid of their hot tub last year x"

yep

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Adam and Eve's in Eccles great on a thurs night.. the hosts are fantastic,, give it try... its. Also a great club other days too .wherever you do go enjoy and have fun...kaz

over a year ago

Adams do a greedygirl event..I am sure that counts as a theme

over a year ago

"Adam and Eve's in Eccles great on a thurs night.. the hosts are fantastic,, give it try... its. Also a great club other days too .wherever you do go enjoy and have fun...kaz "

Thanks, I will have a look at their info.

over a year ago

Vicky xxx"

Decided on No. 3 for this evening...save the Townhouse for another week

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Vicky xxx

Decided on No. 3 for this evening...save the Townhouse for another week"

Have a fab time!! xx

over a year ago

Heard lots of good thing about Townhouse and Cupids

I have a couple of friends who go and they love them

Two thumbs up

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Visit them all. One persons poison bid another persons ......

over a year ago

Adam and Eve's is good. Nice sauna and jacuzzi. Never been on a Thursday but we have met the couple who run Thursday's and they're lovely people. We're going Wednesday.

over a year ago

"Adam and Eve's is good. Nice sauna and jacuzzi. Never been on a Thursday but we have met the couple who run Thursday's and they're lovely people. We're going Wednesday. "
last time I went had a fish tank a focal point as you laze away in the hottub has a cozy dark room

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

Vicky xxx"

over a year ago

I have started going back to infussions when i can as connections loco is closed on a sunday

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/08/17 19:23:19]

over a year ago

Sundays are mad for swingin throw me sum rope...

By *innerdateMan
over a year ago

Leigh

Partners in Bury for great hot tub and pool area

Post new Message to Thread