Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

S private club

Jump to newest

By *ip73 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanwell

Does anyone know of the progress for a new venue? The website leads to a blank page now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he PlaygroundsCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"Does anyone know of the progress for a new venue? The website leads to a blank page now. "

The owners attended our UNLEASHED party last weekend and informed us that they are still looking at possible sites. Although the website has been taken down, the domain name still belongs to them, so I'm sure once they have found a new venue we shall be hearing from them soon.

Hope that helps ?

By *ip73 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanwell

Thanks. I was just curious hope it all goes well x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why did they close it down?

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"Why did they close it down?"

Story I heard was that they were fed up of waiting for the landlord to do the renovation work he promised and took their money elsewhere.

I actually joked at Kestrels a month a go that wouldn't it be funny if they were the ones who out bid Graham for the new site he wanted in Harmondsworth and last week a rumour started circulating that that was exactly what had happened.

over a year ago

Hopefully they'll take health and safety and fire regulations more seriously at any new location they consider opening. Being locked in with the key kept behind the bar was inexcusable. Reported it but never returned to see if it improved. I did hear they had a visit from a local fire officier so hopefully it did.

By *uzzbuzzCouple
over a year ago

guildford

Locked in? There was a button next to the door to open it from inside?????

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

When I went before they closed down, they had hired an official Fire Marshall there for the entire time the club was open.

I felt completely secure. I have never seen a fire marshal at a club comma and I asked him about his role. He basically was to make sure that everybody got out in case of an emergency with there being three floors.

I really don't know much about fire evacuation but they seem to have it down pat to me.

over a year ago

No-one was ever locked in. There was a button next to the door

over a year ago

"No-one was ever locked in. There was a button next to the door"

No, the door was locked and had to be physically unlocked with a key to to be let out when I was there. I complained about this and was told they would investigate. Hopefully your experience was a result of that investigation.

Post new Message to Thread