Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Jump to newest

By *anksy100 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Sorry to those who this does not interest!

Completely new to swinging. Really want to attend a club but i have no idea what to expect. Sounds a little intimidating too? If it's your first time.

Any tips, insights? Would be great! Maybe somebody wants to go together? Tag along ha.. who knows.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

Just treat it as a night out in normal club, Hang around the bar/lounge area of the club, Chat to the bar staff and let them know its your first time at a swingers club, They will more then likely give you tips and point out friendly regulars, You don't have to do anything you don't want to do and depending on the club you wont have to remove your clothes unless you decide to play

By *anksy100 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Thanks that sounds good to me. Do people go solo?

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Be nice to people and respectful.

Don't assume you will get to do anything and enjoy the experience.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ask before touching anyone. Talk to people. Be friendly. No means no. It's for people wanting to meet any *maybe* have sex. It's not guaranteed sex.

By *anksy100 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Thanks. I'm a chilled out guy, so it's fine I just want too possibly meet likeminded people.

By *iscreetmrnickMan
over a year ago

windsor

I had my first club experience at Abfabs and really enjoyed the friendly relaxed atmosphere. As someone else said dont go in expecting to get laid and dont be too cocky cos no one likes that. Just be yourself and enjoy the experience and if you get lucky then its happy days!

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

"Thanks that sounds good to me. Do people go solo? "

Loads of people go on their own, I have only been twice The first time I knew someone who was going to the same club and the second was a fab social at a club, To be honest I was nervous but that more down to if the lady didn't turn up, I spent the first hour talking to staff members

By *anksy100 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Is it discreet?

Post new Message to Thread