Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Kestrels for a new face

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good evening all,

I did a quick search on Kestrels on this forum and found very useful information.

I wouldn't mind asking just one more question: are the people attending that place of all shapes and sizes or is there a bit of a trend?

(In the past, at other locations, I felt a bit as a fish out of the water for being a bearded larger framed man).

Of course you can't predict who's going to go on a particular day but I'm sure more experienced people on here could share their experience

Many thanks in advance!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wingtolifeCouple
over a year ago

who knows

"Good evening all,

I did a quick search on Kestrels on this forum and found very useful information.

I wouldn't mind asking just one more question: are the people attending that place of all shapes and sizes or is there a bit of a trend?

(In the past, at other locations, I felt a bit as a fish out of the water for being a bearded larger framed man).

Of course you can't predict who's going to go on a particular day but I'm sure more experienced people on here could share their experience

Many thanks in advance!

"

all shapes and sizes from our experience.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

From my expereince various ages, shapes and sizes xxx..have fun x

over a year ago

It's a very chilled and friendly place with all sorts there.

over a year ago

"Good evening all,

I wouldn't mind asking just one more question: are the people attending that place of all shapes and sizes or is there a bit of a trend? Just go and enjoy yourself. It's for everyone who enjoys expressing their sexuality

Many thanks in advance!

"

By *aughtyAndNiftyCouple
over a year ago

Reading

All shapes and sizes from our limited experience, but we're both larger framed and one of us was bearded, and we were there so ...

Enjoy!

"Good evening all,

Many thanks in advance!

"

over a year ago

"It's a very chilled and friendly place with all sorts there. "
Yes I agree, everyone is welcome, as long as you bring the right attitude. I love that. I've grown very fond of the place??

By *aucySecretCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

Hi

We are fairly new to the scene and to Kestrals.

The main thing we liked is the zero judgement.

Pink, round or yellow it is the place to chill and relax and maybe have some fun

I'm sure you will have a good time.

Cheers

Denny

over a year ago

Thank you all for the feedbacks.

Sounds like a lovely place.

over a year ago

"It's a very chilled and friendly place with all sorts there. Yes I agree, everyone is welcome, as long as you bring the right attitude. I love that. I've grown very fond of the place??"

The right attitude helps a lot.

over a year ago

"

The right attitude helps a lot. "

Isn't that true in every aspect of life?

I'm not a predator, I'll go to relax, meet people and anything on top of that is a bonus.

It's just funny I never knew of the place despite having lived in the area for almost a decade now.

over a year ago

"

The right attitude helps a lot.

Isn't that true in every aspect of life?

I'm not a predator, I'll go to relax, meet people and anything on top of that is a bonus.

It's just funny I never knew of the place despite having lived in the area for almost a decade now."

Looks like the OP got scared!

Post new Message to Thread