Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Pandora club change of events

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I really cant believe they are allowing single males in on a saturday as well as the friday no offence to single males but its off putting having you all standing wanking and some even pushing the limits least quest give us the option on a weekend to have single males night huge mistake for pandora as I think its mainly couples who make up the audience and a lot of couples dont want single males ....Female here x

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There's a song by Abba called 'Money Money Money'...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's a song by Abba called 'Money Money Money'..."
They can get that with the couples we dont mind paying £20 - £25 entrance fee for a good night but not to be followed around by single males x

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Why not, it's a new club and from what I have heard it's big enough to accommodate single and couples.

As a single guy, only amours and cupids tends to be fully open to single guys every Saturday,

Chams isn't, xstasia isnt, abfabs isn't, maybe they see it as a business descion that they and get single guys in on the weekends quest is couples only.

As a single guy I get frustrated that clubs are not open to guys on a Saturday. I don't drive, so therefore I rely on public transport which is stupidly expensive on a Friday night from London.

Also not every guy stands around wanking, sometimes I do sometimes I don't it depends on the situation in front of me.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You could just go for the night and see if you like it. It's free all August with only a £10 membership fee. Even if you don't like the vibe with the single guys you'd get to see the club and judge for yourself at a relatively cheap price. Just a thought...

Reply privately

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I actually think it's an astute move by the club. Lots of couples and single ladies actually like respectful single men and wouldn't go to a couples only evening. If the other local club is couples only then they will go here instead.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We meet single guys but get what the op is saying it can be very off putting loads of guys walking round like cock zombies, i think the ideal is allow guys but limit the number to 3 to 5 at any given night

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Or why don't the clubs alternate pandora one week and quest another that allows single guys,

That means no club gets total monopoly of the single guys, single guys still get a club that they can go to on a Friday and Saturday, couples can make go to a couple only night if they want

Personally to only limit single guys at two saturdays out of eight is not fair - I must say Birmingham is even worse for that. Clubs need to work together for benefit of scene

The op could have had a chat to club and said she felt uncomfy with single guys. A quiet word would have worked

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I was on the scene a female friend called on a Saturday and said 'I am really put out, I want to go to a club but can't make a decision about which club to go to, where do you go to on the spur of the moment on a Saturday.' I pointed out the following.

In the normal world Saturday night is the night for going out. However from Birmingham and below of the 12 clubs that I can think of, only 2 let single men in of right. One lets a limited number of pre booked single men in. The single men have to book by mid week to get in as places go fast. The couples can turn up on the evening and walk in.

On a Friday generosity abounds. Four other clubs allow a limited number of pre-booked single men in but the places go so fast you have to try and book on the Monday to get in on a Friday. In all of the clubs single men pay nearly double.

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"When I was on the scene a female friend called on a Saturday and said 'I am really put out, I want to go to a club but can't make a decision about which club to go to, where do you go to on the spur of the moment on a Saturday.' I pointed out the following.

In the normal world Saturday night is the night for going out. However from Birmingham and below of the 12 clubs that I can think of, only 2 let single men in of right. One lets a limited number of pre booked single men in. The single men have to book by mid week to get in as places go fast. The couples can turn up on the evening and walk in.

On a Friday generosity abounds. Four other clubs allow a limited number of pre-booked single men in but the places go so fast you have to try and book on the Monday to get in on a Friday. In all of the clubs single men pay nearly double.

"

Ozzz this is interesting, and it roughly what I thought anyway just from my own experiances.

What ends up happening is then people end up coupling up just to get in to a club. Which shouldn't be the case.

If a club was to set a limit of guys that could turn up on the door first come first served but then any later guys have to be on a ratio that would work

It appears that Saturday in the south is definitely club nights for couples and females. In the north in tends to be different actually

Reply privately

over a year ago

Went to pandoras last night have to say i was really impressed with the place and i did have a lovely chat with the owners and single guys on a sat is only a limited period i do feel for the single male just a shame a majotity or mem spoil it for a lot of the respectable guys

Reply privately

By *orkieboy 99Man
over a year ago

york

"Went to pandoras last night have to say i was really impressed with the place and i did have a lovely chat with the owners and single guys on a sat is only a limited period i do feel for the single male just a shame a majotity or mem spoil it for a lot of the respectable guys "
and you get that at a lot of clubs you go to and was nice to see you at york social as well

Reply privately

By *ensual and sexyCouple
over a year ago

Luton

I believe Saturday is now couples only?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I believe Saturday is now couples only?"
yes it was a one off x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I believe Saturday is now couples only?"

thats great. We've heard it's a great club so might consider a Saturday night visit now

Reply privately