Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Singles nights ratios

Jump to newest

By *arkDesiresParties OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

I've asked this before but am really interested in people's opinions. On a night when single males, single females and couples can attend, what would be an ideal men to women ratio? I think 3 males for every 2 females. Your thoughts please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

Isn't 3 men to 2 woman complicated to work out,I'm not too good at maths

I tend to make it simple

Count the ladies in a couple as a lady

Count the men in a couple as a man

So add the ladies all together eg 30

So add the men all together eg 60

Making a simple 2men-1lady

There is always no shows that evens out generally on the night if at a club with a few regulars

If you head for 2-1 ladies then you shouldn't exceed in having too many males

That's how I do it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You don't think 2-1 is too high. For example 30 women to 60 guys wouldn't look to man heavy?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/07/17 21:54:28]

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"You don't think 2-1 is too high. For example 30 women to 60 guys wouldn't look to man heavy?"

Not really most parties I enjoy 1 to 3 men

Some woman like to be greedy

Some woman don't play

Some woman may play once

You will never get it perfect there are always no shows and above

How would you work out a 3-2 ratio

By *aturally sexyCouple
over a year ago

watford

This is hard to judge, and sometimes it's not the number of men but the 'type' of men!

We were at a party night last Friday and there were packs of men following us around all night so I just felt intimidated.

We used to go to EWS in Sutton where the ratio was probably 3 to 1 and that felt good because then men didnt form into predatory packs.

over a year ago

London

"This is hard to judge, and sometimes it's not the number of men but the 'type' of men!

We were at a party night last Friday and there were packs of men following us around all night so I just felt intimidated.

We used to go to EWS in Sutton where the ratio was probably 3 to 1 and that felt good because then men didnt form into predatory packs.

"

True

over a year ago

"This is hard to judge, and sometimes it's not the number of men but the 'type' of men!

"

Totally agree. Sociable males help relax the females.

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"

Exactly I use to go to Ews I never complained it use to be a regular haunt of mine

By *roupPlayCouple
over a year ago

Near LHR

[Removed by poster at 24/07/17 11:56:48]

By *roupPlayCouple
over a year ago

Near LHR

"You don't think 2-1 is too high. For example 30 women to 60 guys wouldn't look to man heavy?"

We think that would be fine.

Been to several parties that doesn't have enough guys to choose from.

Not all guys are going to tick the boxes (smokers, looks etc).

For a specific demographic of party, such as the one on Friday we think 2:1 is fine or maybe even 3:1!

For a normal Friday night club night it could be too much.

But, I think others will be in agreement here, is girls go to this kind of party for a fulfilling night. Not enough guys to choose from leads to a frustrating night.

Plus some ladies prefer more than one at a time!

I'm still yet to achieve my 5 guy playing with me at once at a party, that said I am fussy...

over a year ago

London

"You don't think 2-1 is too high. For example 30 women to 60 guys wouldn't look to man heavy?

For a specific demographic of party, such as the one on Friday we think 2:1 is fine or maybe even 3:1!

But, I think others will be in agreement here, is girls go to this kind of party for a fulfilling night. Not enough guys to choose from leads to a frustrating night.

I'm still yet to achieve my 5 guy playing with me at once at a party, that said I am fussy..."

Good points. Guess it just a balancing act!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Totally agree. Sociable males help relax the females."

We are not a pack of frightened mammals you know. I'm very good at intimidating men when I walk sober around clubs, I do it deliberately to out the shy and scared.

over a year ago

London

Totally agree. Sociable males help relax the females.

We are not a pack of frightened mammals you know. I'm very good at intimidating men when I walk sober around clubs, I do it deliberately to out the shy and scared."

I definitely would not make the cut!

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"You don't think 2-1 is too high. For example 30 women to 60 guys wouldn't look to man heavy?

I'm still yet to achieve my 5 guy playing with me at once at a party, that said I am fussy...

Good points. Guess it just a balancing act!

"

Not all women will tick the boxes either so 1 to 1 would make sense to us.

Post new Message to Thread