Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Super model looks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Our question is do you have to look like a supermodel to go to a swingers club? We are going to liberty elite next month but worried we won't be good looking enough as pics we have seen of people that have attended look absolutely stunning! We don't class ourselves as ugly but maybe ordinary. E is 5"2 and a size 10-12. Me I'm 6"1 and of average build would we fit in or are we kidding ourselves?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I definitely don't look like a super model but I go to clubs regularly and have never felt like I don't fit in.

People of all ages and all shapes and sizes enjoy clubs.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Our question is do you have to look like a supermodel to go to a swingers club? We are going to liberty elite next month but worried we won't be good looking enough as pics we have seen of people that have attended look absolutely stunning! We don't class ourselves as ugly but maybe ordinary. E is 5"2 and a size 10-12. Me I'm 6"1 and of average build would we fit in or are we kidding ourselves? "

Nobody looks like a supermodel. We are all utterly normal folk that get a bit dressed up for our night out.

The pictures on swinging club websites are lifted from stock photos of models to entice people in.

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

hahahaha couldn't be further from the truth. have you seen the club members?

By *wingtolifeCouple
over a year ago

who knows

Just normal people, however there are clubs and events where you need to be beauty verified.

May get a few really attractive couples but nothing to write home about.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In our experience of clubs, there's something for everyone! I ended up wandering around nude last time we went, everyone was so comfortable in their own skins

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Certainly not. I like to go and a super model I am not lol.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just go and enjoy yourself. Whenever I go there's always a wide spectrum of people in there so don't worry.

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

Not at all, we attend liberty elite regularly and there is always a good mix of people, shapes and sizes!!

I haven't seen any 'supermodels' when we've visited

Xx

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

"Our question is do you have to look like a supermodel to go to a swingers club? We are going to liberty elite next month but worried we won't be good looking enough as pics we have seen of people that have attended look absolutely stunning! We don't class ourselves as ugly but maybe ordinary. E is 5"2 and a size 10-12. Me I'm 6"1 and of average build would we fit in or are we kidding ourselves? "

If it helps, Gavin looks like Shrek x

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

"Our question is do you have to look like a supermodel to go to a swingers club? We are going to liberty elite next month but worried we won't be good looking enough as pics we have seen of people that have attended look absolutely stunning! We don't class ourselves as ugly but maybe ordinary. E is 5"2 and a size 10-12. Me I'm 6"1 and of average build would we fit in or are we kidding ourselves?

If it helps, Gavin looks like Shrek x"

"OI" - Gavin

Post new Message to Thread