Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best club for single male

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi just moved back to the north west. Just wondering where everyone reckons is the best club for a single male

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hi just moved back to the north west. Just wondering where everyone reckons is the best club for a single male"

see... what do you mean by "best club?"

because for most people who ask that question its simply a way of asking "where it is easiest to get my leg over?"

different clubs and different nights work for different people.....

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Hi just moved back to the north west. Just wondering where everyone reckons is the best club for a single male

see... what do you mean by "best club?"

because for most people who ask that question its simply a way of asking "where it is easiest to get my leg over?"

different clubs and different nights work for different people....."

A selection of clubs where single males are welcome and on what nights and perhaps people could share their experiences and we can all have a nice discussion.

Or alternatively you could attempt to shut the thread down with the first reply.

Whatever floats your boat.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well it is such a generic question that without knowing anything about the person (and yes i did look at the profile and it doesn't actually give much away), how are people suppose to actually give an answer tailored to that person?

so what you might look for in a club may not be what they are looking for

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman
over a year ago

essex just looking around

I don't think theirs a best best club

Some are definately better than others as they suit peoples needs and wants. Be it facilities . .staff. how modern regulars costs etc . Everyobe gas a favourite so peoples opinions are just that.. their opinions

the best nights we have out are always with who we go with .

you just have to find the night and club that suits you and that can change monthly.

one glove don't for all as they say xx

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

and thats kinda the point i was trying to make... there is no such thing as a generic "best clubs"....

and i know that a night that i might like , being much more socialable..... might not be a night were someone who may want an all action fuckfest would and vice versa....

some will like clubs others wont....

some will like nights others wont....

the one thing i would say is try a few and see what works FOR YOU.......

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yep i didnt word it great. I think like some one said might be best been worded better. I will re do it later. Its not like you say where to get laid but peoples thoughts and expirences of certain clubs see how i think the club would suit me

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

For sure what you are saying is correct. Horses for courses and all that. But lets have some attempt at giving opinions and experiences. Ive only been once and as a couple so i couldnt comment with authority. Sure others could contribute.

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

amour being in manchester city centre attracts a lots of single women so its pretty good for single guys wekends are always busy its very night clubby x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

armours id never busy

Post new Message to Thread