Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Frustrating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there we are from Nottingham and have been to Libs and loved it but it's an hour and a bit travel when not staying over.

The attic is just up the road and we really want to try the cinema but with a 21 year old policy we can't go unfortunately. Some clubs even say 25!?!

Libs is 18

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like bragging to me

Our closest is 2 hrs drive

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 12/07/17 00:49:43]

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

If you can't go to one club because of age rules then just go to another that will allow you in.

I've seen many club events advertised for under 40's. I don't complain that I'm too old to go. The same goes for clubs/party organizers that vet guests based on body shape. I don't moan that they don't allow me because I'm too fat, I just find somewhere I am welcome.

over a year ago

where a badge saying happy 30th birthday

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

The age of customers can be down to the club OR a requirement of their insurance company.

Either way you will soon look back and wonder what the hell happened to the last 20 years when you are pushing 40.

over a year ago

"Hi there we are from Nottingham and have been to Libs and loved it but it's an hour and a bit travel when not staying over.

The attic is just up the road and we really want to try the cinema but with a 21 year old policy we can't go unfortunately. Some clubs

even say 25!?!

Libs is 18"

Have you thought of having a small group meet at yours, with the type of people your looking for. Save on travel and entrance fees.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

An hours not bad though OP. We travel that far for variety of clubs. La Chambre in Sheffield might be a tiny bit closer than libs?

Have fun x

over a year ago

"Hi there we are from Nottingham and have been to Libs and loved it but it's an hour and a bit travel when not staying over.

The attic is just up the road and we really want to try the cinema but with a 21 year old policy we can't go unfortunately. Some clubs even say 25!?!

Libs is 18"

Just go anyway. The attic lets in anyone. We've spoken to 17 year olds in there and seen their student cards!

We no longer go there even though it's 8 minutes away. We prefer to travel to Chameleons or if a quick 'lets go out' decision is made, we go to Paradise in Zouch.

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

What an earth would an under 25 want to go to a swinging club for?? You should be out in the real world dating and wooing girls.....like normal people...people who go swinging want to escape reality ....

over a year ago

I been Frustrate for 21 year and still going

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"What an earth would an under 25 want to go to a swinging club for?? You should be out in the real world dating and wooing girls.....like normal people...people who go swinging want to escape reality ...."

Everyone is different lol. I'm not trying to escape reality. Just want to experience a different type of clubs and people that I wouldn't get to meet in normal clubs and situations

over a year ago

"An hours not bad though OP. We travel that far for variety of clubs. La Chambre in Sheffield might be a tiny bit closer than libs?

Have fun x"

Is about the same and the one in Zouch im sure is 25!

over a year ago

"What an earth would an under 25 want to go to a swinging club for?? You should be out in the real world dating and wooing girls.....like normal people...people who go swinging want to escape reality ...."

As a couple? Going out and wooing girls? Swingers clubs are fun even if we just go to watch!

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

The same reason as a 35, 45, 55 year old would go.......

We don't want to escape reality, our reality is great, this is just another source of fun.

over a year ago

I have to catch an 8hr ferry and return the next morning early or hang around another 16 hrs for the night ferry or a 55 minute flight with 90 airport waiting time and taxis each way. I don't go out of choice.

I could move I guess. It's one of those things, filters, blocks, choices but there's always someone finding it more difficult.

OP it would be nice but look at it this way, you'll be 21 soon and other doors will open up for you.

By *ecretpassion100Couple
over a year ago

Walsall

Have a look at our local clubs

xtasia and chams they can't be that far from you and the age might be different there not sure xx

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Have a look at our local clubs

xtasia and chams they can't be that far from you and the age might be different there not sure xx"

Chams is 21+

over a year ago

"Have a look at our local clubs

xtasia and chams they can't be that far from you and the age might be different there not sure xx

Chams is 21+"

its been 21 years for me maybe more due to not being with a British female?

Post new Message to Thread