Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Cupids vs Amours vs ?

Jump to newest

By *ibo_and_Emmy OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

Going to be in Manchester this Friday and fancy trying one of the local venues.

What's the different vibes, facilities and clientele of the Manchester venues?

Many thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

I've been to both and personally preferred cupids.

By *ibo_and_Emmy OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

"I've been to both and personally preferred cupids. "

Reasons?

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

"I've been to both and personally preferred cupids.

Reasons?"

It's bigger and seemed a bit more modern with better facilities than amour. Both clubs were very friendly and can't really comment on the clientele as I've only been to amour for a private party.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Adam and eves

Not been to it though but have been to amour and Cupid. If you're central Manchester then amour just because of location, both are nice

By *hoenixandflamesCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

I guess it might be determined what you are after...

If it's couples as well as men, it's got to be Cupids... Loads of rooms, a couples room, and plenty of open play spaces and chill spaces.

If it's single guys of any and every variety, then Amours... We've found couples thin on the ground, and there's only one lockable room (IIRC).

We've been to both, and enjoy both.

I'd absolutely stick to a choice between those two.

Hope you have a good time, you are good looking couple so shouldnt have any problems...

Flames

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Which one is good for a cd?

By *hoenixandflamesCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

"Which one is good for a cd? "

Gatehouse in Bolton is going to be the most accepting. Or Decadance in Rochdale.

I think Amours would be okay with it...

Not sure I would think Cupids would be...

Flames

over a year ago

"Which one is good for a cd?

Gatehouse in Bolton is going to be the most accepting. Or Decadance in Rochdale.

I think Amours would be okay with it...

Not sure I would think Cupids would be...

Flames"

Thank you

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Amours have a working jacuzzi. Sauna. Outside pool this week ! 3 lockable rooms. Couples room. Orgy room viewing room. Dark room tv area and dungeon. Plus a big social area. Weekends are packed. As are Tuesdays. TVs / cd. Are welcome and are usually free entry or £5. As it's in town it's more night clubby. So attracts a funky crowd from 18 up. Lots of couples single girls and single guys take a look at the reviews

over a year ago

We will be in Manchester this Friday and most likely heading to Cupids

By *ocial CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Merseyside

Cupids deafo, amour has lots of very young (18-21) single guys & lots of foreigners

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I would say if your in the city centre then amours is walking distance or 3 quid in taxi depending what hotel your at.

Cupids is in swinton, and is a futhur taxi ride away about 10-12 each way, so this may effect which one you choose

I have been going to cupids since 05, and amours since it opened 3 years ago. I would recommend both

Both are good clubs with good facilities. I would see what is happening on each night, if it is a party of couples or no single men and make your descion based on that, and how far are you willing to get a taxi

I personally would give amours a try as it is in the city centre (just north of men)

over a year ago

Out of the two then we really like Cupids. Been to Amours a couple of times as a handy location for city centre but we travel specifically for Cupids.

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

It is quite true that currently Cupids club jacuzzi is out of action. A major investment is underway to construct a brand new jacuzzi room. One that does not reduce or affect the current rooms or existing facilities. The target date for opening this facility is the 21/07/2017. Please bear with us & thank you for your patience. Xx

over a year ago

Can only speak for Cupids which i've always enjoyed my visits there. Wil have to try amours

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Only been to cupids. Had fun both as a cpl and a single lady.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Cupids is our club of choice in the NW, we regularly travel especially to go there

over a year ago

warrington

"It is quite true that currently Cupids club jacuzzi is out of action. A major investment is underway to construct a brand new jacuzzi room. One that does not reduce or affect the current rooms or existing facilities. The target date for opening this facility is the 21/07/2017. Please bear with us & thank you for your patience. Xx"

To confirm there will be no "bears" in the jacuzzi but "bare" will be allowed (predictive text) lol xx Cupids "where the bears stay in the woods"

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

The people of greater Manchester has two of the best clubs around. Totally different types of club. I just feel sorry for all those areas with no choice

By *ookinkMan
over a year ago

Skegness

I really hate posts of club v club swinger clubs are not like supermarkets there never like for like. Vibes can change from one event to other. I like more chilled nights at Amour over big party nights but others like the party nights over the chilled events. So it down to what your after busy events does not mean lots of play for me I chat to more and play on the less busy events. Amour's and cupids have really busy nights and less so Midweek and both do well at weekend. So it really is lucky dip if the right people are in club you be happy if not you be thinking should of gone other. But it the same of any nightclub in Town.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"The people of greater Manchester has two of the best clubs around. Totally different types of club. I just feel sorry for all those areas with no choice "

Appreciate the thought

By *J swingCouple
over a year ago

North

Cupids is a good club quite big inside nice and clean new lockers the spa is small ...( have read cupids is having a new one )

amour is a new club in a deprived area but it's clean inside staff at both clubs are great ,

amour has a deep spa and a couple of lockable play rooms and a couple only room....

Personally I would say give them both a try

both have good features ....

over a year ago

Keep it real unbiasly..

A clubs a club tbh all clubs have there uniqnes so it's a difficult one to answer for you lol toss a coin lol

over a year ago

warrington

"The people of greater Manchester has two of the best clubs around. Totally different types of club. I just feel sorry for all those areas with no choice "

over a year ago

Like cumbria

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Like cumbria"

I like Cumbria too, but I am biased

Post new Message to Thread