Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clubs with accommodation

Jump to newest

By *icepair2012 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Crewe

Hello, anyone know of any good clubs in the northwest or midlands that offer accommodation on a Saturday night that also have a mixed night?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello, anyone know of any good clubs in the northwest or midlands that offer accommodation on a Saturday night that also have a mixed night? "

not in the area but Eureka does covers all of what you are looking for xx

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hello, anyone know of any good clubs in the northwest or midlands that offer accommodation on a Saturday night that also have a mixed night? "

if you are prepared to go down to the midlands then the same distance but across the pennies would be club f in county durham...... they have accom on site and do let in some single guys on a saturday night...

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Amours now has accommodation at kinky rooms that you can google. It's £20 a night if staying at amours. Or £25 if going to any other club. No check out time time you can have a lie in

over a year ago

Liberty Elite in Lutterworth.

over a year ago

The Attic is mixed on a Saturday night but no accommodation although there are several hotels within a mile or two.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

The attic does have accommodation available, I think it's £25 per room per night. It does book up quickly though so plan in advance.

There are also plenty of hotels within about 15 minute walk. The hallmark inn near the train station is lovely.

over a year ago

"The attic does have accommodation available, I think it's £25 per room per night. It does book up quickly though so plan in advance.

There are also plenty of hotels within about 15 minute walk. The hallmark inn near the train station is lovely."

Well I never..but then again we have never stayed and everyone we know stays in town so I guess I just assumed...my bad.

Chameleons has accomodation but guys have to clear out by 7.30pm when it is then couples only....so I guess it has a mixed day and early evening.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Townhouse has accommodation on certain party nights It's only £15 per person xx

By *ave n jacquiCouple
over a year ago

KENT

over a year ago