Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

BMFC at Arousals Saturday 1st July

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can't wait to visit Arousals again

As always I'm just preparing for next weekend and having a nosey what fiiiiiiiiine AF men and sexy women may be attending

Loving the late check out deal at the hotel too...

See you Saturday.

Love Laila xoxo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyDebaucheryWoman
over a year ago

Telford

I can't wait either! Love the BMFC parties Already contacted Helen to get myself and my sexy male friend on the guest list Be our first visit to Arousals too

Which hotel is doing late check out? Can't see us wanting to get up that early

over a year ago

Look on BMFC website for the awesome deal Helen has secured at the hotel!

I've only been Arousals once but it was awesome! Looking forward to take 2...

over a year ago

Shamless bump

By *r KippleMan
over a year ago

London

"I can't wait either! Love the BMFC parties Already contacted Helen to get myself and my sexy male friend on the guest list Be our first visit to Arousals too

Which hotel is doing late check out? Can't see us wanting to get up that early "

Maybe hold to see you there, rub shoulders and what not!

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"I can't wait either! Love the BMFC parties Already contacted Helen to get myself and my sexy male friend on the guest list Be our first visit to Arousals too

Which hotel is doing late check out? Can't see us wanting to get up that early "

The hotels details are displayed on the Party Confirmation that i sent to you when you secured your places

By *ilthyDebaucheryWoman
over a year ago

Telford

The hotels details are displayed on the Party Confirmation that i sent to you when you secured your places "

It's a great hotel deal Helen! Thx for securing it Booked the hotel this morning So excited

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

The hotels details are displayed on the Party Confirmation that i sent to you when you secured your places

It's a great hotel deal Helen! Thx for securing it Booked the hotel this morning So excited "

Now how rubbish would I be if i made our members get up after just 5 hours sleep??

So many sexy guests booked onto tomorrows guest list - cant wait to see you all

over a year ago

It's a great hotel deal Helen! Thx for securing it Booked the hotel this morning So excited

Now how rubbish would I be if i made our members get up after just 5 hours sleep??

So many sexy guests booked onto tomorrows guest list - cant wait to see you all "

can't wait xxx

By *ilthyDebaucheryWoman
over a year ago

Telford

So many sexy guests booked onto tomorrows guest list - cant wait to see you all "

I always find the fun continues at the hotel but thanks to you I'll still be able to get some sleep as well before check out time

over a year ago

Checked in... who's about?!?!?

Post new Message to Thread