Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Moon City swingers club Paris

Jump to newest

By *horty4 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I'm off to Paris 28-30 July and will be visiting Moon City, anyone else been? Bloody expensive but always wanted to try a Paris club

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ldestswingerintownMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

Paris clubs are great! Some of them have a "4 o'clock peak", with people coming in after work for a frolic before they go home. The people who go tend to be very fashionable, "BCBG" types. Lovely food at some of them, good bars. However, it's an awful lot better if you speak French!

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Hi. Yes. I've been to Moon City 3 years running and had some good times there. Most people speak English and are looking for the same thing as in the UK. Great place.

By *horty4 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Hi. Yes. I've been to Moon City 3 years running and had some good times there. Most people speak English and are looking for the same thing as in the UK. Great place."

Cool, I'm in Paris friday and Sat, what the best time to visit? It's open all day til early morning. Presumably you cant leave and go back later so don't want to be there for hours while it fills up

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"Hi. Yes. I've been to Moon City 3 years running and had some good times there. Most people speak English and are looking for the same thing as in the UK. Great place.

Cool, I'm in Paris friday and Sat, what the best time to visit? It's open all day til early morning. Presumably you cant leave and go back later so don't want to be there for hours while it fills up"

I would say Friday as the evening is themed for couples looking for single guys to join them. Don't go any earlier than 8pm as they control the number of single guys based on the couples that are there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A visit to Moon City is on our bucket list!

By *horty4 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Right, hotel and Eurostar booked. Moon City Friday and Saturday night, anyone else?

Post new Message to Thread