Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Killingkittens

Jump to newest

By *hooselife OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

I have only just come across the parties and was wondering if anyone has had any experience and could let me know what its like? From reading their website it seems pretty elitist and I was wondering if that attitude leaked through into the atmosphere of the event.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

it is pretty elitist but there are some people off here who have attended their events

By *hooselife OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Would love to hear any feedback on their experiences. Im wondering whether to go myself

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Great parties if that's your thing. Not in your face play and very much about appearances.

Some people don't like that sort of thing for some reason on here. So prepare thyself for some inverted snobbery.

By *hooselife OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"Great parties if that's your thing. Not in your face play and very much about appearances.

Some people don't like that sort of thing for some reason on here. So prepare thyself for some inverted snobbery. "

Thanks for the heads up and cool, I might try my hand at it.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Killing kittens is very elitist and therefore does garner some strong opinions.

They only admit what they consider to be "beautiful" people. As a young, athletic looking guy you will probably be welcome. As a fat, middle aged woman I most definitely would not be lol.

As an elite party they do charge very high fees. If you've never been to a club or party before I would suggest trying somewhere else first. You might find the club/party scene is not for you - not everyone enjoys it. At least if you try somewhere cheaper first you won't have wasted a lot of money if it's not your cup of tea.

over a year ago

Le boudoir...

All the looks, none of the attitude.

over a year ago

I looked at their website and felt a bit like I'd be paying through the nose for their approval that I'm good looking enough? Don't really feel like being judged for admission so went back to Secrets

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I have been and was a good night but VERY full on

I felt s not out of my depth with the play tbf but o was quite new to the scene

I was asked to go so never had to pay but o think the tickets were about £250

By *lub Rouge ManchesterCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Came to amour on there last Manchester party after the event was closed early Load came. Very polite. Very sexy and 99% lookers Mostly 20-40. Size 6-10. Tall elegant and naughty.

By *ammy-leeWoman
over a year ago

Swansea

"Great parties if that's your thing. Not in your face play and very much about appearances.

Some people don't like that sort of thing for some reason on here. So prepare thyself for some inverted snobbery.

Thanks for the heads up and cool, I might try my hand at it."

I fancy going as well, maybe we could try it together lol

By *hooselife OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Thank you for all the responses everyone it's all been useful feedback! I have a friend that may be able to offer me a deal regarding ticket prices so thats not a worry and I will definitely have a look around at other places too. Call me lazy but I quite like the idea of the onus being on the females to initiate contact

By *hooselife OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Thanks for the heads up and cool, I might try my hand at it.

I fancy going as well, maybe we could try it together lol "

Maybe

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I have been and was a good night but VERY full on

I felt s not out of my depth with the play tbf but o was quite new to the scene

I was asked to go so never had to pay but o think the tickets were about £250

"

£250?! Blink!