Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Attic/Other Clubs

Jump to newest

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Hello folks.

I've read a lot of reviews and done a forum search but can those that have been The Attic give me their opinion of the club itself and not just how many people were there or how much fun they had.

For example, ease of changing and storing stuff, cleanliness, state of repair, good showers, that sort of thing.

I've been to Libs, La Chambre, VA, Paradise, Xtasia and Chams (bound to be more) but not The Attic. What is it like in comparison to some of those clubs?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I've only been to two clubs so far, the attic and new paradise so can't really give you a comparison but I can describe some of the facilities for you.

There is a very large car park. Be aware in some areas it is a little uneven and there is sometimes some glass by the fence that backs on to the railway line.

There are lockers available to store your belongings, £5 deposit payable at the entrance. There is a small gents locker and changing room and a very large one for couples and ladies.

There are showers in the hot tub area but they are almost useless. There is a purpose built shower room which has double showers and it is lovely. There are 2 sets of toilets, one each end of the club.

There are cleaning materials everywhere - in the rooms and public areas, sprays and paper towels. The beds are all covered in vinyl, no sheets. I have seen staff going into rooms once they are vacated and cleaning the beds. The only cleanliness issue I've seen is sometimes late in the evening you do find people have left condom wrappers on the floor in some of the rooms, mostly the Amsterdam rooms. Some people are tramps I guess . I always leave a room as I expect to find it so it is a shame when others don't.

It is a bring your own booze club. They will keep it in the fridge for you. You have to leave a £5 deposit for this but you do get it back. They stock plenty of soft drinks which are all a pound each.

I can't think of anything else of the top of my head but if you want more details just ask

over a year ago

London

Thank you, that was really quite helpful.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

It's been improved since I last went. I was impressed by the number of rooms. Variety of themes, school room, dentist/ doctor , couples rooms, a bit like Amsterdam windows, a dogging area with car etc.

When I went it was a bit chilly and was an old warehouse, that bits of it still felt a bit rough...but I know it's changed since.

Kelvin the DJ is a lovely naughty man. If you go tell him Lizzy says hello.

By *hell and jCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

Will describe in honest way as we help behind bar xx plenty secure car park xx with cameras and patrolled all the time xx one bar down stairs with cinema room hit tub and sauna xx then upstairs one room under construction still then brand new showers upstairs xx fantastic dance floor with seating xx awesome dj a ndw bar upstairs xx to stote you drinks safe xx roons all well kept xx ckeaming fluids and pspsr toweks bins xx xx changing room for cpls and singke ladys with lockable cubairds xx singke make changing room xx all rooms are fantadtic and provblems grab a member of staff dealt with asp xx nothing is to much off problem x

By *hell and jCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

But take our word for try yourself xx on entry tell them your newbies and they will get a member of the staff to show you round xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Being new to the scene, my partner and I have only been to the attic and have no comparison to offer.

All I can say is, even though we was both quite nervous we was very impressed with the attic and by the staff and the attitudes of the ppl who attend.

So much that we are hopeing to be back tonight, as Fridays as we was told when we was there is not as busy.

over a year ago

London

Thanks everyone, much appreciated.

By *t8880Couple
over a year ago

Staffs

We are thinking of going tonight, but the only thing is we won't be able to make it till quite late.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"We are thinking of going tonight, but the only thing is we won't be able to make it till quite late."

The attic is open late, 3-4am depending how busy it is but last admission is midnight. So long as you are there before then you should be fine.

By *t8880Couple
over a year ago

Staffs

Thanks we will get there before 12

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

I've been to 7 clubs including Attic which is by far the biggest but to me all the clubs I've been to have been good in their own way and all very different.

But the way the others have described it are spot on.

over a year ago

"I've only been to two clubs so far, the attic and new paradise so can't really give you a comparison but I can describe some of the facilities for you.

There is a very large car park. Be aware in some areas it is a little uneven and there is sometimes some glass by the fence that backs on to the railway line.

There are lockers available to store your belongings, £5 deposit payable at the entrance. There is a small gents locker and changing room and a very large one for couples and ladies.

There are showers in the hot tub area but they are almost useless. There is a purpose built shower room which has double showers and it is lovely. There are 2 sets of toilets, one each end of the club.

There are cleaning materials everywhere - in the rooms and public areas, sprays and paper towels. The beds are all covered in vinyl, no sheets. I have seen staff going into rooms once they are vacated and cleaning the beds. The only cleanliness issue I've seen is sometimes late in the evening you do find people have left condom wrappers on the floor in some of the rooms, mostly the Amsterdam rooms. Some people are tramps I guess . I always leave a room as I expect to find it so it is a shame when others don't.

It is a bring your own booze club. They will keep it in the fridge for you. You have to leave a £5 deposit for this but you do get it back. They stock plenty of soft drinks which are all a pound each.

I can't think of anything else of the top of my head but if you want more details just ask "

A £5 deposit to get your own booze out the fridge?

over a year ago

"

A £5 deposit to get your own booze out the fridge? "

I think that is the deposit for the locker key.

Unless they give you a locker key in order to identify who the booze belongs to, like what they do at Chams.

At The Attic you aren't automatically given locker key as it's not a dress down club so people don't always need a locker. I imagine this is how they allocate and identify people who have their alcohol stored behind the bar.

By *uttonCpl4FunCouple
over a year ago

Clipstone

"A £5 deposit to get your own booze out the fridge? "

The alternative would be to leave it unattended/unmanaged meaning all and sundry could drink it. Plus it's a deposit, you get it back so therefore a great service.

over a year ago

"A £5 deposit to get your own booze out the fridge?

The alternative would be to leave it unattended/unmanaged meaning all and sundry could drink it. Plus it's a deposit, you get it back so therefore a great service. "

Which is actually what happenend when they used to have the fridges down stairs and anyone could have access to them

By *hil LandererMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Hi guys, Got a free day tomorrow (Tuesday 27th)

What goes down at the Attic on a Tuesday and is it worth a visit

Thanks peeps

By *azza80Woman
over a year ago

Your wildest Dreams

Ther is also a house on site within 10 seconds walking distance thru the car park that belongs to the club. It is £25 a nite per room. U can arrange meets at the house before the club and afterwards if u wish. I hav friends who go often from Liverpool and I hav been once wiv them. Alls they ask is if u do rent a room then leave the house as u found it.. Its a great idea if u are travelling a distance to the club. I liked the club, very friendly staff and the owner is lovely too x

By *hil LandererMan
over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 28/06/17 07:41:27]

By *hil LandererMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Hi guys, So does anyone know if the Attic in Derby gets many ladies in in a Wednesday afternoon, am lost for things to do today due to the rain

over a year ago

London

"Hi guys, So does anyone know if the Attic in Derby gets many ladies in in a Wednesday afternoon, am lost for things to do today due to the rain "

Like any club, you pays your money and takes your choice. There may be hundreds there but they may not want to play with you but if we don't use our clubs, we will lose them.

over a year ago

Hundreds in the cinema ? it aint that big,fits about 20 max and thats half standing.

By *hell and jCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

It's to stop other people drinking your booze or you carrying it around if you don't have locker

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

We are up that way this weekend & probably the best night for us would be Friday (1st Sept).

How does the Attic compare to New Paradise? Know it's not always good to compare as each is likely to have it's +'s & -'s.

Which is likely to be busier? How do the facilities compare? Are either club dress down?

I see New Paradise has 'Gangbang Night' on Saturday so wonder if Friday will consequently be a bit quiet?

All info appreciated!

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I've only been to new paradise once, on a Sunday afternoon. It was dead lol. Only me and my FB, one single male and one other couple who were staff!

I've been to the attic pretty regularly, mostly on saturday nights. It is usually pretty busy.

I've been a few times on Friday nights and it was much quieter but there was still a good mix of singles and couples.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Thanks. Very useful.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Lichfield

Can anyone tell me if there are many lockable rooms please? X

By *niper oneMan
over a year ago

DERBY/Notts border

80%..are..

By *len69sexMan
over a year ago

Stoke On Trent

Where is Attic in stoke on Trent some imfo

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Where is Attic in stoke on Trent some imfo "

It's in Derby. Check out their website for the address

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Where is Attic in stoke on Trent some imfo "

AtlantisEVOLUTION is in Stoke-on-Trent.

The Attic is in Derby.

By *niper oneMan
over a year ago

DERBY/Notts border

"Hello folks.

I've read a lot of reviews and done a forum search but can those that have been The Attic give me their opinion of the club itself and not just how many people were there or how much fun they had.

For example, ease of changing and storing stuff, cleanliness, state of repair, good showers, that sort of thing.

I've been to Libs, La Chambre, VA, Paradise, Xtasia and Chams (bound to be more) but not The Attic. What is it like in comparison to some of those clubs?

"

Being honest its boring.

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

The most attentive and numerous staff I have ever seen at a club. Everyone was helpful, safety and security were paramount and the numerous play areas were busy the night I was there.

over a year ago

Hi guys we kind of in the same boat as op here only that we're an Irish couple that have never been to a club in England so it'll be a first for us when we go over the water in October,heard off so many clubs and club recommendations but don't know what to chose...chams...Xtasia...the attic..Cupids the mind boggles lol...guess the point I'm trying to make is it'll be our first time so we'd love it to be a blast and fingers x'd Mrs S and her irish accent will go down a bit of a hit with any bi females on the night

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

"Hello folks.

Being honest its boring."

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Hello folks.

Different clubs suit different folks.

Whenever you visit, day or night, the experience will always depend on who else is there when you are.

A single male will always have a different experience to either a single female, or a couple

By *inathetartTV/TS
over a year ago

DERBY

"Hello folks.

you write this then you attend said club few hours later.TUT

By *.gerri.xTV/TS
over a year ago

North west

"Hi guys we kind of in the same boat as op here only that we're an Irish couple that have never been to a club in England so it'll be a first for us when we go over the water in October,heard off so many clubs and club recommendations but don't know what to chose...chams...Xtasia...the attic..Cupids the mind boggles lol...guess the point I'm trying to make is it'll be our first time so we'd love it to be a blast and fingers x'd Mrs S and her irish accent will go down a bit of a hit with any bi females on the night "
ooohhh the Irish are cumming

Post new Message to Thread