Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Townhouse.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is anyone going to townhouse tonight? Ill be going for the first time. It will be good to meet some other fabbers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

try posting on the swinging club forum

By *unLuvazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

You will love it. Great place with great staff... Xx

over a year ago

"try posting on the swinging club forum "
thanks

over a year ago

"You will love it. Great place with great staff... Xx"

You werent wrong!

over a year ago

Been once, never again.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Too far away for me, and currently, I'm too old

By *_RiderMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Yep I'm too old also at 44.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

You can attend non member events. Such as tonight, the Fab social, you don't need to be a member. If you look at their website, it indicates which events you can attend without membership.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Nobody is too old to attend non member events, of which we have loads! Our membership for guys over 40 is closed as we are full but you only need a membership for Weds and Saturday night anyway. Our website does explain this for you xx

By *rs PickWoman
over a year ago

North Wales

Defo come tonight tis a great, fun night.

A warm welcome for anyone on a non- members night. I wouldn't sneak 'my old man' in !! lol

Come and say hi, always happy to chat and have a drink x

By *unLuvazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

"Been once, never again."

Really how come?

By *unLuvazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

"Yep I'm too old also at 44."
tonight we are hosting the fab/play event. And your more than welcome to attend x

over a year ago

"Been once, never again.

Really how come?"

Was very cliquey, tried talking to people and was given a cold shoulder

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Been once, never again.

Really how come?

Was very cliquey, tried talking to people and was given a cold shoulder "

That's a shame...you should have come and spoken to me You should try us again...some nights there are a lot of people that know each other and it can come across that way. Every night is different at Townhouse xx

over a year ago

Exited to go one day , just need to let my curiosity get the better of me I think

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Been once, never again.

Really how come?

That's a shame...you should have come and spoken to me You should try us again...some nights there are a lot of people that know each other and it can come across that way. Every night is different at Townhouse xx"

I've been on various different nights and have never noticed it being cliquey, if anything the complete opposite as I've always been welcomed with open arms and more lol xx

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Been once, never again.

Really how come?

That's a shame...you should have come and spoken to me You should try us again...some nights there are a lot of people that know each other and it can come across that way. Every night is different at Townhouse xx

I've been on various different nights and have never noticed it being cliquey, if anything the complete opposite as I've always been welcomed with open arms and more lol xx"

That'll be you, there as a single woman then, and finding yourself popular? Go figure lol

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Been once, never again.

Really how come?

I've been on various different nights and have never noticed it being cliquey, if anything the complete opposite as I've always been welcomed with open arms and more lol xx

That'll be you, there as a single woman then, and finding yourself popular? Go figure lol "

Don't need to go figure, it's not hard to chat to people in the bar though, after all if you're not gonna put the effort in to talk to someone how the hell do you expect to get to play with them? Sign language and hope for the best?

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Been once, never again.

Really how come?

That'll be you, there as a single woman then, and finding yourself popular? Go figure lol

Don't need to go figure, it's not hard to chat to people in the bar though, after all if you're not gonna put the effort in to talk to someone how the hell do you expect to get to play with them? Sign language and hope for the best?"

Of course I meet people at the bar, and chat to as many as reciprocate. But being one of many guys by themselves, is a less favoured position to be in, than one of a few ladies by themselves

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Can I just highlight that we have acknowledged that some single guys are very nervous and shy when they first walk into a club as it must be daunting. The induction for new guys on a Weds helps with the nerves and gets you talking to other new guys straight away.

We also now have 'Buddys' on a Weds night who are there to ensure that our new ish members don't feel alone and awkward. They are a point of contact and will introduce members to one another. We also have hosts on a number of other nights who are there for the same purpose and it works well. Although we don't see cliques at Townhouse often, we are taking steps to ensure that this doesn't happen and if we see cliques forming, we are trying to create an environment where groups of friends look beyond there group and create a more inclusive feel.

Vicky xx

over a year ago

Hiya

We're looking to visit Tuesday or Wednesday evening. Can't see any info about Tuesday though. Is it closed Tuesday's? Are we ok on newbie Wednesday?

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hiya

We're looking to visit Tuesday or Wednesday evening. Can't see any info about Tuesday though. Is it closed Tuesday's? Are we ok on newbie Wednesday?"

Hey!

We don't usually open on a Tuesday. We have the odd social but this week we are closed. You can come on any Newbies Wednesday and it's a great start for any new couple. This Wednesday we re closed due to a member of our staff passing away and it's his funeral on that day. But any other Wednesday after then, you are welcome to come along.

Vicky xx

over a year ago

Sorry for your loss. Another time it is then. Thanks for the information.

Post new Message to Thread