Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Fetish Night tomorrow at La Chambre

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone,

Lilly here; I'm heading to La Chambre tomorrow night for my first ever Fetish night, feeling nervous, excited and turned on all at one.

I'm coming alone as my partner is working away at sea, we don't normally attend club nights without each other but he knows I have been wanting to give this a go and as it's only on once a month and he isn't always here for it he has encouraged me to go along. I was just wondering who else may be attending? Hopefully some nice people will be there to show me the ropes. Always found la Chambre members to be nothing but kind and accommodating, no doubt tomorrow will be the same. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aybird69Woman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Hi Lilly xx the fetish night at la chambre is really really good , the people there are really friendly, xxx I work there with my hubby, and we have a team of DMs who will look after you xxx

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

I'm thinking of a trip too...not been for a very long time...I was always made to feel welcome as a single fem and the staff watched out for me x

over a year ago

Hey this is Rick now,

Thanks for replying it's nice to know people will watch out for her while I'm away. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it from her.

over a year ago

Glad to hear it's a good night, hopefully you can make it too!

Post new Message to Thread