Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Rooms at chams?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going to Darlaston chams in a couple of weeks. I've heard there are on site ensuite rooms to book for overnight but can't see anything on the website about them?

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They do have rooms give the club a ring and they will give you details of prices and availability xx

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple
over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

"Going to Darlaston chams in a couple of weeks. I've heard there are on site ensuite rooms to book for overnight but can't see anything on the website about them?

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks x"

Yes they do have rooms which you can book to stay over but be quick they get booked up quick. GnA xx

over a year ago

The new rooms are very lovely. We stayed a few months back and can't wait to go again.

S x

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple
over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

"The new rooms are very lovely. We stayed a few months back and can't wait to go again.

S x"

Mirror on ceiling with mood lighting mmmm very nice indeed.. just add the pink champagne on ice x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you!! Booked only two rooms were left. 24th June

over a year ago

"The new rooms are very lovely. We stayed a few months back and can't wait to go again.

S x

Mirror on ceiling with mood lighting mmmm very nice indeed.. just add the pink champagne on ice x"

Loved the mirrored ceiling. Can't wait to enjoy that room again

over a year ago

I am thinking of going and booking a room,hopeing to find a fuck buddy to go with,

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

S x

Mirror on ceiling with mood lighting mmmm very nice indeed.. just add the pink champagne on ice x"

And you can checkout any time you like.... but you can never leave...

over a year ago

S x

Mirror on ceiling with mood lighting mmmm very nice indeed.. just add the pink champagne on ice x

And you can checkout any time you like.... but you can never leave... "

Haha tell me about it

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Even the old rooms aren`t that bad for the money! I`ve never stayed in the new rooms so can`t comment on them! I think they hadn`t even been built last time I stayed at the club!

By *stwo50Couple
over a year ago

stoke

booked new room £71 we are going on saturday 22nd meeting a cpl we play with on skype are there ant couples going in the afternoon as were thinking of making a day of it but prefer to play with couples rather than single males. you will spot us a mile off as we have just had two weeks naked on the beach so no white bits

Post new Message to Thread