Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bi night Chameleons

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thinking of trying the bi night at Chams.

Does it get very busy ? Is there many people who play ?

We know it must vary from week to week but just after some general advice xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

OP, I notice the male half is listed as straight. I don't know about chams, but lots of clubs bi nights are really more aimed at couples with bi guys. Since girl bi play is so common on other nights.

Not sure if you are bi, or maybe the night is different to what you are looking for.

Have fun either way x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/06/17 17:18:41]

over a year ago

"OP, I notice the male half is listed as straight. I don't know about chams, but lots of clubs bi nights are really more aimed at couples with bi guys. Since girl bi play is so common on other nights.

Not sure if you are bi, or maybe the night is different to what you are lookingprofile.

Have fun either way x"

But there isn't a label for slightly bi curious on the profile page.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"OP, I notice the male half is listed as straight. I don't know about chams, but lots of clubs bi nights are really more aimed at couples with bi guys. Since girl bi play is so common on other nights.

Not sure if you are bi, or maybe the night is different to what you are looking for.

But there isn't a label for slightly bi curious on the profile.

Have fun either way x"

Ok, just wanted to check that the night is what you were actually looking for

over a year ago

But there isn't a label for slightly bi curious on the profile.

Have fun either way x

Ok, just wanted to check that the night is what you were actually looking for "

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Have fun either way x"

Not really a problem. I played 100% straight when my fb and I joined a couple where the male was bi.

As someone who is used to the BBW parties, I found it on the quiet side especially during the early afternoon. While there was plenty of play going on, I was surprised to see the round room completely empty the times I put my head around the door. Cinema and Jacuzzis were fairly busy. A great atmosphere though and very friendly. Of course, be prepared to see a slightly higher proportion of guys than usual on the day.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have to say when we go its always a great night there, down side we cant go as much as what we would like to unluckily

By *hebagsCouple
over a year ago

worcestershire

Mondays are always great fun,nice relaxed bi fun!! We love it there xxx

Post new Message to Thread