Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Harrow - nearest club sat 27th

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

We will be staying in Harrow on Saturday (tomorrow) night.

Would love to visit a club that comes highly recommended and ideally allows single guys, rare on a saturday we understand.

Any advise for our 1st club visit somewhere in the locality would be much appreciated.

Thanks

D & P

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all,

We will be staying in Harrow on Saturday (tomorrow) night.

Would love to visit a club that comes highly recommended and ideally allows single guys, rare on a saturday we understand.

Any advise for our 1st club visit somewhere in the locality would be much appreciated.

Thanks

D & P "

I would say S Private Club in Slough or OP4F they are the only clubs which are close to Harrow and have single guys on Saturday both are still about 30 mins drive away.

If your happy to attend a couples night then you also have Abfabs and Le Boudoir.

over a year ago

Thank you. Are the couples nights any closer?

If so which would you recommend?

One more question, I, the male don't play with other women. Is this set up normal when attending a couples only night.

Would men of other couples still play with daisy if I wasn't interested in interacting with the female half of the couple, need to know the correct etiquette.

Although daisy is straight she would like to have her pussy licked by a lady but that's where her fantasy ends in terms of other women.

Sorry to ask so many questions and thank you for your reply

over a year ago

Is redletts worth a visit on Saturday? Or isn't there anything going on there on sat?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thank you. Are the couples nights any closer?

If so which would you recommend?

One more question, I, the male don't play with other women. Is this set up normal when attending a couples only night.

Would men of other couples still play with daisy if I wasn't interested in interacting with the female half of the couple, need to know the correct etiquette.

Although daisy is straight she would like to have her pussy licked by a lady but that's where her fantasy ends in terms of other women.

Sorry to ask so many questions and thank you for your reply "

I either haven't been or not recently enough to comment on the clubs. However, I don't think there is a correct etiquette other than being polite and honest about what you are seeking. While your arrangement wouldn't have suited me when I played as part of a couple doesn't mean it wouldn't be acceptable to and sort by others. It can be a bit of a minefield. It's a lot of fun too before I put you off completely x

By *erts NNCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Not sure if radlets is still going anymore?? VA is around 45-50 minutes away, always a good choice and great for first timers x

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

OP come to Eureka !

Eureka is celebrating 50 years this weekend with a whole festival of fun and Saturday night is Black and gold theme .... normally 180+ people every Saturday night but will be even bigger this one

Entry is only £35 and byo drink ... will take about and hour from harrow

Check out Eureka festival in forums for full details including foam party in the pool tomorrow afternoon

I will be there all weekend as a party host to look after everyone along with the other hosts

Post new Message to Thread