Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Attic Cinema

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are thinking of going to the attic Cinema on Thursday, Any Reviews please, also is there a changing room

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi

I can't reply privately because you've blocked us collectively- I've been to the Attic on TV days and although the place is lovely I found the cinema a little underwhelming to be honest- the main attraction for me was having comfy seats that you could play or watch others playing in - other than that it wasn't that exciting!! Lol

Changing facilities there are - but being a girl of a different type I'm not totally sure what there are for genetic girls - there must be something!!

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice

over a year ago

Hello.. been many times as a single and together as a couple. And had a fantastic time.

Last time Was to chaperone a good friend of ours and they has to open upstairs as was so busy.

The guys are a mixed bunch and if you invite guys you like it works best.. although normally a good choice depending on tastes. Ive rarely been the only female.. ( not that i mind when I am) and its always been relaxed and fun.

The guys can sometimes get a little full on unless you tell them. But some women like that... although we have normally had to invite them to join..

Have fun though and enjoy yourself. It is certainly an experience. X

over a year ago

Hi

Thanks so much for your advise

over a year ago

Any couples visiting today?

Post new Message to Thread