Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best 1st club to visit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So after being on here a while with no joy it turns out I've met a lady at work who has similar interests to me, any advice on the best clubs in the Manchester area would be ? We're going to set up a couples profile at weekend & are looking for friendly couples & single guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You've a huge host of north west clubs, the majority have there own websites. I'd suggest taking a look.

By *aybird69Woman
over a year ago

Doncaster

every club is different, what is best for one person could be the worst for another. Take each club as you find it, read their website before going and read through the review section, but your choice is up to you don't make your choice on what other say

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"every club is different, what is best for one person could be the worst for another. Take each club as you find it, read their website before going and read through the review section, but your choice is up to you don't make your choice on what other say "

Good advice and gives you the excuse to try them all

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Grab a coffee a do your research on the NW clubs as there's LOADS! So you'll be a while! lol

Talk to each other about what you want from a club, the vibe, the crowd, the sort of event etc... I'd even give your chosen club a quick call to chat about any concerns you may have as you can often get a good idea of the club by speaking to the owners direct (some are run by managers but tend to be just as accommodating).

Good luck x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have recently been on our first club experience to Townhouse, just outside of Liverpool and loved the atmosphere and welcome we received. The whole experience was great and we would definitely recommend it.

We hear No3 Club in Chorley is very similar in atmosphere, so that may be worth checking out, and Amour in central Manchester also seems very popular.

Whatever the case, just go, relax and experience it all at your own pace. Have fun!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank u u lovely lot, bring on the fun

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

"So after being on here a while with no joy it turns out I've met a lady at work who has similar interests to me, any advice on the best clubs in the Manchester area would be ? We're going to set up a couples profile at weekend & are looking for friendly couples & single guys "

As the owner / manager of Cupids, I would be delighted to take a call from you. Or better still drop by on a Tuesday evening, I will personally give you a 15 minute tour of the clubs facilties. Have fun wherever you decide to go

Cupids "where the customer comes first"

Post new Message to Thread