Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

NW clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Guys,

Me and the wife want to go to our very first club, she is bi and just wants women, where to go for a youngish crowd that isn't full of single men?

Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My place

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Go to cupids Wednesday evening it's just couples and single ladies only no single men allowed job done.

over a year ago

Any other suggestions

By *mega_1Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

I would definitely recommend Townhouse, there's a great atmosphere and some truely lovely people.

The staff are amazing and they have a whole host of different events on to suit everyone.

Check out their website and the events page for upcoming events.

Hopefully see you there in the near future xxx

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

you could try decadence at rochdale jump on a 409 and your sorted can be hit and miss for how busy but when it good its very very good

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Hi Guys,

Me and the wife want to go to our very first club, she is bi and just wants women, where to go for a youngish crowd that isn't full of single men?

Cheers "

Have you seen the guestlist for Allure @ Townhouse? It's a 39 and under party and the list is hot! 6 select males but the rest are couples and single ladies.

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

"Hi Guys,

Cheers "

Please see Cupids Events & parties in he forum. A number may appeal to you both. See Cupids/JUGS or perhaps our couples & single ladies only nights each Wednesday. We carefully balance the number of single men against couples & single ladies - so a good sensible mix. We do not limit against AGE. Have a great time whichever club or venue you decide. Lots to choice from in the north west, each offering different facilities & experiences. Xx Cupids "where the customer comes first"

over a year ago

To be honest both the townhouse and cupids sounds good!

over a year ago

warrington

"To be honest both the townhouse and cupids sounds good!"

Both clubs offer the very best in swing experiences. So whichever you choose you are almost guaranteed a fantastic experience. Cupids x

over a year ago

"To be honest both the townhouse and cupids sounds good!

Both clubs offer the very best in swing experiences. So whichever you choose you are almost guaranteed a fantastic experience. Cupids x"

We clearly need to go both lol

over a year ago

"you could try decadence at rochdale jump on a 409 and your sorted can be hit and miss for how busy but when it good its very very good "
always Ded

In decadence ....

over a year ago

"Hi Guys,

Cheers

Please see Cupids Events & parties in he forum. A number may appeal to you both. See Cupids/JUGS or perhaps our couples & single ladies only nights each Wednesday. We carefully balance the number of single men against couples & single ladies - so a good sensible mix. We do not limit against AGE. Have a great time whichever club or venue you decide. Lots to choice from in the north west, each offering different facilities & experiences. Xx Cupids "where the customer comes first" "

if Your not blocked by the tour girls Which is not surley good advertising for clubs when there all crying out for customers loads of places out there

over a year ago

Always have had a great time in cupids...both as a single lady and a couple. The staff are warm and friendly...and I always feel v safe

over a year ago

"Hi Guys,

Cheers

Please see Cupids Events & parties in he forum. A number may appeal to you both. See Cupids/JUGS or perhaps our couples & single ladies only nights each Wednesday. We carefully balance the number of single men against couples & single ladies - so a good sensible mix. We do not limit against AGE. Have a great time whichever club or venue you decide. Lots to choice from in the north west, each offering different facilities & experiences. Xx Cupids "where the customer comes first" if Your not blocked by the tour girls Which is not surley good advertising for clubs when there all crying out for customers loads of places out there"

I don't know what this means! Lol

Tour girls???

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hi Guys,

Cheers

Please see Cupids Events & parties in he forum. A number may appeal to you both. See Cupids/JUGS or perhaps our couples & single ladies only nights each Wednesday. We carefully balance the number of single men against couples & single ladies - so a good sensible mix. We do not limit against AGE. Have a great time whichever club or venue you decide. Lots to choice from in the north west, each offering different facilities & experiences. Xx Cupids "where the customer comes first" if Your not blocked by the tour girls Which is not surley good advertising for clubs when there all crying out for customers loads of places out there

Tour girls???"

I have no idea either!!!! and I am a club owner so you must be scratching your head!! haha Then again, Jungleman does type cryptic messages sometimes xx

over a year ago

"Hi Guys,

Cheers

Please see Cupids Events & parties in he forum. A number may appeal to you both. See Cupids/JUGS or perhaps our couples & single ladies only nights each Wednesday. We carefully balance the number of single men against couples & single ladies - so a good sensible mix. We do not limit against AGE. Have a great time whichever club or venue you decide. Lots to choice from in the north west, each offering different facilities & experiences. Xx Cupids "where the customer comes first" if Your not blocked by the tour girls Which is not surley good advertising for clubs when there all crying out for customers loads of places out there

Tour girls???

I have no idea either!!!! and I am a club owner so you must be scratching your head!! haha Then again, Jungleman does type cryptic messages sometimes xx"

Not just me then

over a year ago

"Hi Guys,

Cheers

Tour girls???

I have no idea either!!!! and I am a club owner so you must be scratching your head!! haha Then again, Jungleman does type cryptic messages sometimes xx

Not just me then "

hi 5 to all my followers north West is the centre of all swinging spagetti junction there all over the place have swinging tour..Yolo

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

Town House seems local to you. The hosts are lovely and very relaxes atmosphere.

over a year ago

"Hi Guys,

Cheers

Tour girls???

I have no idea either!!!! and I am a club owner so you must be scratching your head!! haha Then again, Jungleman does type cryptic messages sometimes xx"

I think he is on about Tgirls not being allowed into Cupid's

over a year ago

"Hi Guys,

Cheers

Tour girls???

I think he is on about Tgirls not being allowed into Cupid's "

Ermmm nope sorry my cryptic ....nope ...tgirls. Nope sorry try again

over a year ago

Townhouse for sure x

By *oodGirlGoneBlackWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Cupids couples night is great x

over a year ago

Now if I was to choose lol????? Hmmmm.....

over a year ago

Townhouse this Friday.... all the info is on our profile

over a year ago

"Hi Guys,

Cheers

Tour girls???

I think he is on about Tgirls not being allowed into Cupid's Ermmm nope sorry my cryptic ....nope ...tgirls. Nope sorry try again "

No ta, not here to play games.

over a year ago

So many choices! We love North west ...

over a year ago

warrington

"So many choices! We love North west ..."

Always use smart motorways ??. Then you will definetly get somewhere or .....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/04/17 16:31:53]

Post new Message to Thread