Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

VA Saturday 8th

Jump to newest

By *overs14 OP   Couple
over a year ago

norwich

Anyone going to VA this Saturday? We are going for the first time. Do we need to take any kind of identification with us to join?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"Anyone going to VA this Saturday? We are going for the first time. Do we need to take any kind of identification with us to join? "

You can register online via the VA website which will save time or you can fill in a paper form at reception. Either way, you will need to bring photo ID on your first visit. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

By *overs14 OP   Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"Anyone going to VA this Saturday? We are going for the first time. Do we need to take any kind of identification with us to join?

You can register online via the VA website which will save time or you can fill in a paper form at reception. Either way, you will need to bring photo ID on your first visit. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday."

Thank you. We have already registered online.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'll be there....great club...I'm sure you will have a fun night.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have fun! We are going on the 22nd!

over a year ago

Going tomorrow. Very excited to see what it's like, have heard some good things. How many people can we expect to see there on a Saturday night?

By *overs14 OP   Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"Going tomorrow. Very excited to see what it's like, have heard some good things. How many people can we expect to see there on a Saturday night?"

I (her) can't wait to see what it's like. Though I'm worried my period is on its way and we may have to cancel

over a year ago

Oh dear. We've gone during that time before, to Eurekas. We just went for the social aspect and a bit of a dance, didnt play and didnt have any intention to - the frustration wasnt that bad actually. I guess as it's your first time to VA you want to make it a memorable one, for the right reasons. Curse you Mother nature.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'll be there tonight and tomorrow...see you all there xx

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"Going tomorrow. Very excited to see what it's like, have heard some good things. How many people can we expect to see there on a Saturday night?"

On average, Saturday nights attract about 80 people but always a good atmosphere regardless of numbers.

By *ex LutherMan
over a year ago

Closer than you think

"I'll be there tonight and tomorrow...see you all there xx"

So will I be

Post new Message to Thread