Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First time abfab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been wanting to attend abfabs for awhile now. I like the idea of finding a more experienced abfabber to go with. Have a drink before hand, chat about the swingers club etiquette etc.. Anyone out there willing to take a noob?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Been wanting to attend abfabs for awhile now. I like the idea of finding a more experienced abfabber to go with. Have a drink before hand, chat about the swingers club etiquette etc.. Anyone out there willing to take a noob?"

I'm always happy to have a wingman.

By *issVeryWoman
over a year ago

streatham

I could hold your hand one time possibly..

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

How many threads on this do you need to start?

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"How many threads on this do you need to start? "

Obviously nobody answered the last one lol

By *issVeryWoman
over a year ago

streatham

[Removed by poster at 01/04/17 00:15:34]

over a year ago

"I could hold your hand one time possibly.. "

Not sure if it's his hand he wants holding..

By *issVeryWoman
over a year ago

streatham

"I could hold your hand one time possibly..

Not sure if it's his hand he wants holding.. "

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

To be honest when a guy puts up this sort of post it just rings alarm bells with women. As in - oh here's a guy that wants to go in as a couple because it's cheaper and/or wants to go Saturday night when it's couples and ladies only.

By *issVeryWoman
over a year ago

streatham

"To be honest when a guy puts up this sort of post it just rings alarm bells with women. As in - oh here's a guy that wants to go in as a couple because it's cheaper and/or wants to go Saturday night when it's couples and ladies only. "

Or it's just online fantasy, a real offer might be scary..we shall see, if he logs back on...

over a year ago

"To be honest when a guy puts up this sort of post it just rings alarm bells with women. As in - oh here's a guy that wants to go in as a couple because it's cheaper and/or wants to go Saturday night when it's couples and ladies only.

Or it's just online fantasy, a real offer might be scary..we shall see, if he logs

back on..."

Yeah I'm still here. Lol

Can't say anything on here without a good bit of abuse. Love it!

over a year ago

"To be honest when a guy puts up this sort of post it just rings alarm bells with women. As in - oh here's a guy that wants to go in as a couple because it's cheaper and/or wants to go Saturday night when it's couples and ladies only. "

Or it could be a legitimate question to try the social side of this site & meet others for friendly advice?

over a year ago

We go often and have taken friends along to introduce them to it all. We were introduced this way too.

The issue comes along when one thinks that because they're going together they are DEFINITELY going to play together or when one is having a great time and wants to play and the other isn't and wants to go home and he's your ride home.

Or both are into totally different things. I'm the girl in this couple so would be very wary about going alone with a single male.

My preference would be for a couple to come along with both of us, that way it's easier and less pressure.

By *obin_and_marionMan
over a year ago

Beaconsfield

"

Been wanting to attend abfabs for awhile now. I like the idea of finding a more experienced abfabber to go with. Have a drink before hand, chat about the swingers club etiquette etc.. Anyone out there willing to take a noob?"

My suggestion would be to find people who want to meet for a social drink ONLY first.

Have a chat, get on with them, get comfortable with them and they with you.

THEN you can talk later about possibly going to a club with them.

over a year ago

"We go often and have taken friends along to introduce them to it all. We were introduced this way too.

The issue comes along when one thinks that because they're going together they are DEFINITELY going to play together or when one is having a great time and wants to play and the other isn't and wants to go home and he's your ride home.

I understand your logic.

Thanks for your advice X

Or both are into totally different things. I'm the girl in this couple so would be very wary about going alone with a single male.

My preference would be for a couple to come along with both of us, that way it's easier and less pressure. "

over a year ago

"

Been wanting to attend abfabs for awhile now. I like the idea of finding a more experienced abfabber to go with. Have a drink before hand, chat about the swingers club etiquette etc.. Anyone out there willing to take a noob?

My suggestion would be to find people who want to meet for a social drink

ONLY first.

This would be the perfect scenario for me, which in turn would also make myself feel most comfortable.

Thanks for the advice also. X

Have a chat, get on with them, get comfortable with them and they with you.

THEN you can talk later about possibly going to a club with them."

By *anillaguyMan
over a year ago

Kingston

Or just go down there and chat with people

over a year ago

"To be honest when a guy puts up this sort of post it just rings alarm bells with women. As in - oh here's a guy that wants to go in as a couple because it's cheaper and/or wants to go Saturday night when it's couples and ladies only.

Or it could be a legitimate question to try the social side of this site & meet others for friendly advice? "

So you'd be willing to meet a man and go there with him?

Post new Message to Thread