Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

bi male sex acts

Jump to newest

By *awandOrder OP   Couple
over a year ago

SW London

Read on another thread that mainstream clubs don't allow bi male sex acts .... I must have missed this one, although we have rarely seen it (so avoid most clubs) I wasn't aware that male on male was banned from clubs. What is your experience .... oral only? Male on male sex?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I've never watched anyone play at a club but if I were to it would be men with men

Reply privately

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 30/03/17 00:12:02]

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

According to a poster on another thread, this is banned as not everyone wants to see it? Was wondering if this is indeed true .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"What do you mean by "we have rarely seen it ( so avoid all clubs)"?

Sally"

I mean Mr looks for male on male, so we don't often see this, so we don't go to these clubs. I didn't know it was actually banned though

Reply privately

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

What do you mean by " we have rarely seen it ( so avoid most clubs)"?

Sally

Reply privately

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Well it certainly isn't banned at any of the clubs we have been to.

Sally

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

Apparently most people don't want to see it?

Reply privately

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Even on bi nights?

Sally

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

We have never seen much on bi nights even .... not sure why

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Think it varies from club to club to be honest, there's one I know of where their published guidelines say it's not allowed except on specified Bi Nights.

There are others where I've seen it happen in regular nights and others where it's not mentioned in guidelines but have not seen it other than on Bi Nights.

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"We have never seen much on bi nights even .... not sure why"

VA's Bi Night there has always been lots of male on male play happening on most occasions I've been.

Reply privately

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"Read on another thread that mainstream clubs don't allow bi male sex acts .... I must have missed this one, although we have rarely seen it (so avoid most clubs) I wasn't aware that male on male was banned from clubs. What is your experience .... oral only? Male on male sex? "

Think the club they are referring to is OurPlace4Fun I'm North London, website states club is geared towards bi girls and straight guys which is the standard swinging convention worldwide apparently. They also have a "no anal" policy, but that's just down to several "accidents" in the past which the staff are fed up of cleaning up after. Understandably. They don't run a bi night.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No such rule about bi male play at Townhouse, been involved in it on a few occasions

I can see why a club might have a no anal policy though... I wish people would prep properly!!

Reply privately

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leicester

Yes totally agree ! prep = great safe fun ..

And importantly no passion Killing moments

Reply privately

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"No such rule about bi male play at Townhouse, been involved in it on a few occasions

I can see why a club might have a no anal policy though... I wish people would prep properly!! "

OurPlace4Fun is also a very small club, so last time this happened, the stench filled the whole building.

Reply privately

By *v_heatherTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

The one that also says "Men are NOT allowed to use the Ladies toilets. This is strictly enforced including Chix with Dicks"

For a supposedly liberated community there are a fair few fairly uptight people!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our place for (very limited) fun in london bans guy on guy stuff. They actually say it on their website claiming it's not acceptable by the majority of the swinging community.

They also state that there is to be no anal sex with women either. So no dp allowed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The one that also says "Men are NOT allowed to use the Ladies toilets. This is strictly enforced including Chix with Dicks"

For a supposedly liberated community there are a fair few fairly uptight people!"

Which club is that? Want to make sure it's not on my to do list.

Reply privately

By *ockman3858Man
over a year ago

didcot

Not heard of a ban b4 I go to chameleons on bi nite

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's worth pointing out that OP4F told me in these forums that they didn't ban bisexual activity (and got quite irritated about it) when their website says that they does.

It seems that they do not know their own policies.

Reply privately

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"It's worth pointing out that OP4F told me in these forums that they didn't ban bisexual activity (and got quite irritated about it) when their website says that they does.

It seems that they do not know their own policies."

Oh dear

The sad reality though is that most swingers are prejudiced against bi male activity whilst thinking female bisexuality is great. In many ways swingers buy into patriarchal norms more than the sexually conventional.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's worth pointing out that OP4F told me in these forums that they didn't ban bisexual activity (and got quite irritated about it) when their website says that they does.

Oh dear

The sad reality though is that most swingers are prejudiced against bi male activity whilst thinking female bisexuality is great. In many ways swingers buy into patriarchal norms more than the sexually conventional. "

That is certainly my experience, and that of my partner.

Reply privately

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

Oh dear

The sad reality though is that most swingers are prejudiced against bi male activity whilst thinking female bisexuality is great. In many ways swingers buy into patriarchal norms more than the sexually conventional.

That is certainly my experience, and that of my partner."

We often do wonder how many of the alleged bi women actually enjoy it and how many are doing it to please their partners/because it is expected. Ditto how many alleged straight men don't engage in same sex play because it is looked down on.

For us, if you get away from vanilla monogamy it makes sense to leave vanilla norms and prejudice behind.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In the 2 clubs we go to i have seen bi male sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have posted a few times about this (op may even be referring to me lol). What i have found is that bi play on a none bi night is allowed, provided its woman on woman. If its man on man then you can see people turning their noses up at it. It was suggested that if i wanted to have man on man then it would be better in a private room, although not all clubs have private rooms).

It does seem strange though, maybe its those pesky feminists getting rid of men altogether lol (that was a joke by the way)

Reply privately

By *v_heatherTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

It was OurPlace4Fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"It was OurPlace4Fun"

The same club that makes women in couples play if their male partner is playing ..... sometimes he likes to play, sometimes I do, we don't always play at exactly the same time or for the same length of time .... my OH doesn't dictate who or when I play, why should a little club?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really am astounded that Bi men are so excluded! Are we not over this?

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"I really am astounded that Bi men are so excluded! Are we not over this?

"

Apparently utmost swingers are disgusted by bi male sex .... whoever said swinging was going vanilla?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are Bi and have endless offers and have never been made to feel uncomfortable at clubs.

It's all just sex. I don't give a red bull Fuck who sticks what where as long as everyone is safe and happy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"We are Bi and have endless offers and have never been made to feel uncomfortable at clubs.

It's all just sex. I don't give a red bull Fuck who sticks what where as long as everyone is safe and happy.

"

We are both bi but are particular who we play with. I don't like a free for all. I find other bi women the worst, closely followed by straight men ... both groups very entitled and don't always respect boundaries, to the point I cannot relax to play ... parties or events with a focus on bi males, not bi females, are a much better mix and vibe, little pressure to play, but women don't get to be the centre of attention (some can't cope with that)

Reply privately

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"It was OurPlace4Fun

The same club that makes women in couples play if their male partner is playing ..... sometimes he likes to play, sometimes I do, we don't always play at exactly the same time or for the same length of time .... my OH doesn't dictate who or when I play, why should a little club?"

Actually, the ruling is "if the female isn't playing, the male can't". This is just to stop guys coming in with "tickets".

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"It was OurPlace4Fun

The same club that makes women in couples play if their male partner is playing ..... sometimes he likes to play, sometimes I do, we don't always play at exactly the same time or for the same length of time .... my OH doesn't dictate who or when I play, why should a little club?

Actually, the ruling is "if the female isn't playing, the male can't". This is just to stop guys coming in with "tickets"."

Yes, so if my partner plays, have to ... even if there is no one that takes my fancy? Or, taking the rule to its logical conclusion ....when the female finishes play, does someone tap the man on the shoulder? Your time is up .... how archaic and female centric?

Reply privately

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"It was OurPlace4Fun

Actually, the ruling is "if the female isn't playing, the male can't". This is just to stop guys coming in with "tickets".

Yes, so if my partner plays, have to ... even if there is no one that takes my fancy? Or, taking the rule to its logical conclusion ....when the female finishes play, does someone tap the man on the shoulder? Your time is up .... how archaic and female centric? "

As I said it's mainly to stop "tickets" on couples nights and I couldn't tell you how rigorously it's enforced. I'm sure if you're sat at the bar and a couple wanted to "borrow" your hubby for a threesome and all four of you were happy with the situation, I can't see Greg or Kate stepping in to spoil anyone's fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"It was OurPlace4Fun

Yes, so if my partner plays, have to ... even if there is no one that takes my fancy? Or, taking the rule to its logical conclusion ....when the female finishes play, does someone tap the man on the shoulder? Your time is up .... how archaic and female centric?

As I said it's mainly to stop "tickets" on couples nights and I couldn't tell you how rigorously it's enforced. I'm sure if you're sat at the bar and a couple wanted to "borrow" your hubby for a threesome and all four of you were happy with the situation, I can't see Greg or Kate stepping in to spoil anyone's fun."

Unless there was any male on male play involved, lol ..... no, they would assume he was using me and I was too stupid to know the discussion difference ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a woman and I get irritated how the whole swinging world is centered on women.

How can girl on girl be ok but not guy on guy. Utterly ridiculous.

We have been to clubs and my guy has played and I have watched but not wanted to play myself either because no one took my fancy or I wasn't invited to join the boys.

Why should be miss out?

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"I'm a woman and I get irritated how the whole swinging world is centered on women.

How can girl on girl be ok but not guy on guy. Utterly ridiculous.

We have been to clubs and my guy has played and I have watched but not wanted to play myself either because no one took my fancy or I wasn't invited to join the boys.

Why should be miss out? "

I totally agree with you .... it is reinforcing gender stereotypes about women, that they are being duped by men and can't think for themselves ....

Reply privately

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"It was OurPlace4Fun

As I said it's mainly to stop "tickets" on couples nights and I couldn't tell you how rigorously it's enforced. I'm sure if you're sat at the bar and a couple wanted to "borrow" your hubby for a threesome and all four of you were happy with the situation, I can't see Greg or Kate stepping in to spoil anyone's fun.

Unless there was any male on male play involved, lol ..... no, they would assume he was using me and I was too stupid to know the discussion difference .... "

I've only ever seen bi play once there but nobody tried to stop it. Admittedly, I wouldn't want to get involved in bi play there, cos I can imagine some of the clientèle reacting negatively. Though some of the same guys may have been blown by a guy in the glory hole booth without knowing. Or caring.

I don't think it looks good for the club but if it does put people off going, there are plenty of other clubs that run bi events so everyone has a choice. It's a flaw in an otherwise amazing venue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The debate rages on. As i have said on other threads, the scene is well and truly geared towards women. Men on men is looked diwn on on normal nights. At the VA bi nights there are plenty of guy on guy action although it all seems to dance about me and leave me alone (one day I'll get me some lol). The clubs want women in, as thats what attracts the men in, so anything to stop the women leaving is financially beneficial to the club.

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"It was OurPlace4Fun

Unless there was any male on male play involved, lol ..... no, they would assume he was using me and I was too stupid to know the discussion difference ....

I've only ever seen bi play once there but nobody tried to stop it. Admittedly, I wouldn't want to get involved in bi play there, cos I can imagine some of the clientèle reacting negatively. Though some of the same guys may have been blown by a guy in the glory hole booth without knowing. Or caring.

I don't think it looks good for the club but if it does put people off going, there are plenty of other clubs that run bi events so everyone has a choice. It's a flaw in an otherwise amazing venue. "

Honestly ... bi events are marginalised to once a month, why do they have to be events? Why not all welcome ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"The debate rages on. As i have said on other threads, the scene is well and truly geared towards women. Men on men is looked diwn on on normal nights. At the VA bi nights there are plenty of guy on guy action although it all seems to dance about me and leave me alone (one day I'll get me some lol). The clubs want women in, as thats what attracts the men in, so anything to stop the women leaving is financially beneficial to the club."

We haven't seen any there, but only been once

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The debate rages on. As i have said on other threads, the scene is well and truly geared towards women. Men on men is looked diwn on on normal nights. At the VA bi nights there are plenty of guy on guy action although it all seems to dance about me and leave me alone (one day I'll get me some lol). The clubs want women in, as thats what attracts the men in, so anything to stop the women leaving is financially beneficial to the club.

We haven't seen any there, but only been once"

Weve been to 3 bi nights and 1 "normal" night at VA, and there is always guy on guy action (again, none for me, though being overweight and ugly doesnt help me lol). On the normal night there was plenty woman on woman action going on.

Reply privately

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"It was OurPlace4Fun

I don't think it looks good for the club but if it does put people off going, there are plenty of other clubs that run bi events so everyone has a choice. It's a flaw in an otherwise amazing venue.

Honestly ... bi events are marginalised to once a month, why do they have to be events? Why not all welcome ...."

Kestrels is every week and VA has a Friday slot so people limited to weekends can still attend. I don't see it as marginalising, just advertising to get like minded people together at the same club at the same time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It was OurPlace4Fun

Honestly ... bi events are marginalised to once a month, why do they have to be events? Why not all welcome ....

Kestrels is every week and VA has a Friday slot so people limited to weekends can still attend. I don't see it as marginalising, just advertising to get like minded people together at the same club at the same time. "

VA has 1 day a month that bi play is allowed

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"The debate rages on. As i have said on other threads, the scene is well and truly geared towards women. Men on men is looked diwn on on normal nights. At the VA bi nights there are plenty of guy on guy action although it all seems to dance about me and leave me alone (one day I'll get me some lol). The clubs want women in, as thats what attracts the men in, so anything to stop the women leaving is financially beneficial to the club.

We haven't seen any there, but only been once

Weve been to 3 bi nights and 1 "normal" night at VA, and there is always guy on guy action (again, none for me, though being overweight and ugly doesnt help me lol). On the normal night there was plenty woman on woman action going on."

I think I am a bit weird but I don't find tons of naked bodies arousing in the slightest .... we didn't realise it was a naked club when we went, that type of club not for us ..

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"It was OurPlace4Fun

Kestrels is every week and VA has a Friday slot so people limited to weekends can still attend. I don't see it as marginalising, just advertising to get like minded people together at the same club at the same time.

VA has 1 day a month that bi play is allowed"

Wow! How forward thinking of them!

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

Guy on guy meaning sucking? Or anal?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find it shocking in this modern age we live in. If it's legal then who cares, if you don't like it don't watch it. Fairly straight forward to be honest

Reply privately

By *op gooserMan
over a year ago

chester

"The debate rages on. As i have said on other threads, the scene is well and truly geared towards women. Men on men is looked diwn on on normal nights. At the VA bi nights there are plenty of guy on guy action although it all seems to dance about me and leave me alone (one day I'll get me some lol). The clubs want women in, as thats what attracts the men in, so anything to stop the women leaving is financially beneficial to the club."
Right on the money. Like I said swinging is built on misogyny and double standards.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find it shocking in this modern age we live in. If it's legal then who cares, if you don't like it don't watch it. Fairly straight forward to be honest "

What he said!

Who says straights and bi women have more right to a sex life than Bi men and gays? FFS! Archaic.

If it's legal who cares. Its just people enjoying themselves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tricky subject. I generally steer clear of forums. Too many keyboard warriors and trolls. However I'm tempted into this debate.

Bi guys are pretty marginalised in the swinging world. In my opinion being a bi guy, there are only a few places that open bi play has ever felt comfortable. VA bi night is one of those.

I think it's a lifestyle that revolves around women. That's why it's cheaper entrance fees for ladies. Why there are quotas for men. Lots of themed nights like BBW. Greedy Girls. Couples & single Fems. Etc.

Bi guys just don't fit the business model. We are not in demand. Annoyingly.

But on a positive note. There are Bi nights aimed at bi guys. And they are really great because there are so few they are well attended and open minded. I mean if you want truly liberated, open, honest, fun loving deviants - go to one of those nights. It'll blow you mind. (to start with)

Thanks for reading.

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"Tricky subject. I generally steer clear of forums. Too many keyboard warriors and trolls. However I'm tempted into this debate.

Bi guys are pretty marginalised in the swinging world. In my opinion being a bi guy, there are only a few places that open bi play has ever felt comfortable. VA bi night is one of those.

I think it's a lifestyle that revolves around women. That's why it's cheaper entrance fees for ladies. Why there are quotas for men. Lots of themed nights like BBW. Greedy Girls. Couples & single Fems. Etc.

But on a positive note. There are Bi nights aimed at bi guys. And they are really great because there are so few they are well attended and open minded. I mean if you want truly liberated, open, honest, fun loving deviants - go to one of those nights. It'll blow you mind. (to start with)

Thanks for reading. "

Thanks for posting. We want to know where all these bi nights are that encourage male on male play, as we haven't seen any

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tricky subject. I generally steer clear of forums. Too many keyboard warriors and trolls. However I'm tempted into this debate.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for posting. We want to know where all these bi nights are that encourage male on male play, as we haven't seen any "

I know the gay sauna in luton has a bi night on a tuesday (Bitastic) though we havent been yet. They used to limit guys numbers but i think that limit has gone now as the couples numbers werent high so it wasnt cost effective.

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for posting. We want to know where all these bi nights are that encourage male on male play, as we haven't seen any

I know the gay sauna in luton has a bi night on a tuesday (Bitastic) though we havent been yet. They used to limit guys numbers but i think that limit has gone now as the couples numbers werent high so it wasnt cost effective. "

Week days or evenings don't normally work for us as six am until eight pm is my work day and black cop left at six this morning and still at work .....

Reply privately

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

"It was OurPlace4Fun

VA has 1 day a month that bi play is allowed"

Bi male play is always welcome at VA but people just dont seem to do it for some reason. Maybe its uncomfortable for some people for feel relaxed on other nights Im not sure why people dont indulge

Reply privately

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"Read on another thread that mainstream clubs don't allow bi male sex acts .... I must have missed this one, although we have rarely seen it (so avoid most clubs) I wasn't aware that male on male was banned from clubs. What is your experience .... oral only? Male on male sex? "

I think that person's view was narrow. I have attended bi-kink events that had gay, bi, straight men & women in attendance. So no, I don't think bi male sex acts have been banned. I don't think hedonism has limits.

Reply privately

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for posting. We want to know where all these bi nights are that encourage male on male play, as we haven't seen any "

Kestrels every Monday night.

Most clubs have at least one a month. Eurekas 3rd Wednesday, though their T Girls Night seems to have dropped off the calendar.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just to add another angle to this....most people in the real world wouldnt bat an eye if 2 women were holding hands or smooching in the streey, yet would be highly offended if it was 2 guys doing the same, in fact, dependant on who saw it could lead to violence, so the swinging scene isnt any different

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"It was OurPlace4Fun

Bi male play is always welcome at VA but people just dont seem to do it for some reason. Maybe its uncomfortable for some people for feel relaxed on other nights Im not sure why people dont indulge "

Interesting point ..... women and couples still dominate?

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

Thanks for reading.

Kestrels every Monday night.

Most clubs have at least one a month. Eurekas 3rd Wednesday, though their T Girls Night seems to have dropped off the calendar. "

I think it is ridiculous to have only once a month

Reply privately

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

Mmm cheaper entry for couples single females ,double or more the price for guys and they cant do want they want ???

Reply privately

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Thanks for reading.

I tend to use other sites as well now for the bi males as I found many just were orally bi. I must say I have seen many guys fucking now its quite normal although very hard to sort a male gang bang lol as I found out last month when 3 of the guys liked the idea but ran a mile although the others enjoyed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for reading.

I would say (from experience)

Chameleons Bi night. I saw lots of oral in the open at the Glory holes. Most play at Chams is in private rooms and so you don't see. But I was invited to play with 2 couples and it was all bi guy requirements on their parts. I definitely felt people were there for bi guys and girls.

VA Bi night is specifically aimed at bi guys. As it's says in their promoting of the night. I think honestly every Swingers club night welcomes bi girls so it's good to specifically target bi guys. This is an open play club and I have bern involved in and seen it all there. Everything. And it's been fantastic. Love it.

AbFabs Bi Night. Hmmm. A little of a mixture. I've seen open bi guy oral. But on the whole they were regular Swingers nights. I did meet a lovely lady with a strap on however!! And in the stable block she persuaded me into a few relaxing positions The reaction was mixed. Nothing negative. But maybe a little uncomfortable. If that had been 2 guys - I'm not sure.

I'll keep searching. Happy to tell you any of my best experiences

Does that help?

Reply privately

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

"It was OurPlace4Fun

Bi male play is always welcome at VA but people just dont seem to do it for some reason. Maybe its uncomfortable for some people for feel relaxed on other nights Im not sure why people dont indulge

Interesting point ..... women and couples still dominate? "

I think couples. I always find alot more single fems and obviously more single males at Bi nights then the other nights. Lots of single fems love bi guys and tgirls.

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

Thanks for reading.

I would say (from experience)

Chameleons Bi night. I saw lots of oral in the open at the Glory holes. Most play at Chams is in private rooms and so you don't see. But I was invited to play with 2 couples and it was all bi guy requirements on their parts. I definitely felt people were there for bi guys and girls.

VA Bi night is specifically aimed at bi guys. As it's says in their promoting of the night. I think honestly every Swingers club night welcomes bi girls so it's good to specifically target bi guys. This is an open play club and I have bern involved in and seen it all there. Everything. And it's been fantastic. Love it.

AbFabs Bi Night. Hmmm. A little of a mixture. I've seen open bi guy oral. But on the whole they were regular Swingers nights. I did meet a lovely lady with a strap on however!! And in the stable block she persuaded me into a few relaxing positions The reaction was mixed. Nothing negative. But maybe a little uncomfortable. If that had been 2 guys - I'm not sure.

I'll keep searching. Happy to tell you any of my best experiences

Does that help? "

Yes it is good to know. Male on male oral is no big deal for us, prefer bi males to do anal. Yes have seen it at bi kink in the past when we went and at Roma party we go to now, but nowhere else so open ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guy - guy open play anal. I've only seen it at VA.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe thats my problem as im only looking to give oral. Whilst my ass is quite accommodating, I'm not sure i could get it filled at a club. Maybe, but not sure.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bi oral is much more common.

I'm sure the new glory holes at VA will promote that at Bi nights too.

Reply privately

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

"Maybe thats my problem as im only looking to give oral. Whilst my ass is quite accommodating, I'm not sure i could get it filled at a club. Maybe, but not sure. "

Never say never lol. The more you mingle the more you tingle

Reply privately

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

We've been on the club scene for pretty much 17 years. We've been to 40+ clubs. The number of times we've encountered f/f play - more or less every time at least 2 women have been in the same playroom. The number of times we've encountered m/m play on a non-bi night - only one hand would be needed to count them. The exception is the club we currently go to where no distinction is made on gender or sexuality and m/m play is no problem in an open room.

In our experience, on a non-bi night m/m doesn't happen in a mainstream club unless it's in a private room with no viewing window.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just to add another angle to this....most people in the real world wouldnt bat an eye if 2 women were holding hands or smooching in the streey, yet would be highly offended if it was 2 guys doing the same, in fact, dependant on who saw it could lead to violence, so the swinging scene isnt any different"

That's not true. I don't touch my girlfriend in public or kiss them because of the abuse I've experienced in the past. Not violence but sexual harassment from men.

It's a different type of abuse, but abuse nonetheless.

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

As has been said VA's bi night is probably one of the hottest nights I've attended since starting all *this* and has become one event that always goes in the calendar to attend (although sadly circumstance has meant I've not been since November)

I think the reason that it's so hot is that it's always well attended, and everyone in attendance is free thinking, open minded and not prejudiced in any way at all. There's pretty much always been plenty of play between all genders, and can honestly say two of the hottest experiences I've had since starting swinging have been there.

VA is also not a naked only club, far from it, although a lot of people do tend to get naked to take advantage of the fantastic hot tub, which itself always gets fairly steamy on a bi night.

As for other clubs, I've enjoyed bi male play on a "normal" night at Mingles but not seen it elsewhere I don't think, but don't necessarily think that's been by design.

Of course it would be great if there was no awkwardness or looks askance at any kind of play going on at any club, but generally speaking I don't think that can be aimed at the individual clubs more the clientele that attend them.

I accept that certain nights it's unlikely bi male play will happen and enjoy straight play just as much anyway, but perhaps that's just my level of bisexuality speaking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We've been on the club scene for pretty much 17 years. We've been to 40+ clubs. The number of times we've encountered f/f play - more or less every time at least 2 women have been in the same playroom. The number of times we've encountered m/m play on a non-bi night - only one hand would be needed to count them. The exception is the club we currently go to where no distinction is made on gender or sexuality and m/m play is no problem in an open room.

In our experience, on a non-bi night m/m doesn't happen in a mainstream club unless it's in a private room with no viewing window."

Completely agree.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for reading. "

I disagree that it's a lifestyle that revolves around women. The reason single women get cheaper entry is because they are effectively bait for men. It is a lifestyle that primarily revolves around heterosexual men and sometimes their committed partners.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for reading.

I disagree that it's a lifestyle that revolves around women. The reason single women get cheaper entry is because they are effectively bait for men. It is a lifestyle that primarily revolves around heterosexual men and sometimes their committed partners."

Ok. Cool. It depends on what part of the circle you are viewing it from. If ladies are the bait for men/couples and the cash they bring with them - then without the ladies there would be no swinging clubs at all. So the business model for swinging clubs has to and does revolve around women.

This is pure economics I suppose. But maybe this focus doesn't assist the mindset. I could get deeper into the Swinging Club Psyche here but it's really not my thing to do so it The place for it. So I'll leave it there.

Happy Swinging all. Have fun

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

At the club I go to regularly I've seen man on man play several times in open areas, not on bi night, some people haven't wanted to watch it so they simply left the room.

I feel like people who don't like it and bitch about it should feck off back home, people should be allowed to do who they like as long as its legal and consensual.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for reading.

I disagree that it's a lifestyle that revolves around women. The reason single women get cheaper entry is because they are effectively bait for men. It is a lifestyle that primarily revolves around heterosexual men and sometimes their committed partners.

Ok. Cool. It depends on what part of the circle you are viewing it from. If ladies are the bait for men/couples and the cash they bring with them - then without the ladies there would be no swinging clubs at all. So the business model for swinging clubs has to and does revolve around women.

This is pure economics I suppose. But maybe this focus doesn't assist the mindset. I could get deeper into the Swinging Club Psyche here but it's really not my thing to do so it The place for it. So I'll leave it there.

Happy Swinging all. Have fun

"

Try replacing "revolves around" with "designed to benefit". Swinging clubs, websites and so on are primarily designed to benefit heterosexual men.

They primarily cater for the sexual fantasies of heterosexual men, and women are just the tool used to facilitate them.

Bisexual men and women are not treated well at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe thats my problem as im only looking to give oral. Whilst my ass is quite accommodating, I'm not sure i could get it filled at a club. Maybe, but not sure.

Never say never lol. The more you mingle the more you tingle "

Its all bypassed me so far lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"women don't get to be the centre of attention (some can't cope with that)"

We've found that too. Another reason why my wife has stepped away from swinging. Bi women really spoiled her fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just to add another angle to this....most people in the real world wouldnt bat an eye if 2 women were holding hands or smooching in the streey, yet would be highly offended if it was 2 guys doing the same, in fact, dependant on who saw it could lead to violence, so the swinging scene isnt any different

That's not true. I don't touch my girlfriend in public or kiss them because of the abuse I've experienced in the past. Not violence but sexual harassment from men.

It's a different type of abuse, but abuse nonetheless."

Maybe I'm blind to the abuse that you have experienced but i do "think" society is becoming much more accepted to differing sexualities (and i wont go down the "how many different genders there are" route). Of course, i may be talking squarely out of my arse so apologies if anything i have said has offended anyone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe thats my problem as im only looking to give oral. Whilst my ass is quite accommodating, I'm not sure i could get it filled at a club. Maybe, but not sure. "

We only want oral and wanking bi guy fun too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But girl on girl is fine?? Double standards????

Personally bi male fun is hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe thats my problem as im only looking to give oral. Whilst my ass is quite accommodating, I'm not sure i could get it filled at a club. Maybe, but not sure.

We only want oral and wanking bi guy fun too."

I mean thats all that we do. Watching guy anal fun is great and i have seen it at the clubs i go to. I love watching it but we dont actually do it.

Personally i dont like watching fem/fem stuff. It does nothing for me or hubby.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But girl on girl is fine?? Double standards????

Personally bi male fun is hot"

Im not sure if that comment is aimed at me but my explanation is above

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But girl on girl is fine?? Double standards????

Personally bi male fun is hot

Im not sure if that comment is aimed at me but my explanation is above "

Oh no! It's not aimed at you! Not at all!!

Just my view on the topic of the thread.

Sorry if I offended you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"As has been said VA's bi night is probably one of the hottest nights I've attended since starting all *this* and has become one event that always goes in the calendar to attend (although sadly circumstance has meant I've not been since November)

I think the reason that it's so hot is that it's always well attended, and everyone in attendance is free thinking, open minded and not prejudiced in any way at all. There's pretty much always been plenty of play between all genders, and can honestly say two of the hottest experiences I've had since starting swinging have been there.

VA is also not a naked only club, far from it, although a lot of people do tend to get naked to take advantage of the fantastic hot tub, which itself always gets fairly steamy on a bi night.

As for other clubs, I've enjoyed bi male play on a "normal" night at Mingles but not seen it elsewhere I don't think, but don't necessarily think that's been by design.

Of course it would be great if there was no awkwardness or looks askance at any kind of play going on at any club, but generally speaking I don't think that can be aimed at the individual clubs more the clientele that attend them.

I accept that certain nights it's unlikely bi male play will happen and enjoy straight play just as much anyway, but perhaps that's just my level of bisexuality speaking."

Much too much nudity for us there and dont like the whole hot tub theme, just not a sexy look from where we see it ....

Reply privately

By *ollyGWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"According to a poster on another thread, this is banned as not everyone wants to see it? Was wondering if this is indeed true ....."

Totally disagree, we are all here for fun, have they banned girl on girl!! I know a very good friend bi sexual male and I would have no problem seeing him with another guy!

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"As has been said VA's bi night is probably one of the hottest nights I've attended since starting all *this* and has become one event that always goes in the calendar to attend (although sadly circumstance has meant I've not been since November)

I accept that certain nights it's unlikely bi male play will happen and enjoy straight play just as much anyway, but perhaps that's just my level of bisexuality speaking.

Much too much nudity for us there and dont like the whole hot tub theme, just not a sexy look from where we see it .... "

Personal preference is a wonderful thing whichever way you look at it

Reply privately

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leicester

So glad my club is diverse and Non jugemental!

Reply privately

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leicester

My favourite Club

Reply privately

over a year ago

Apologies, as I've joined the conversation rather late, and to be honest I haven't read all the posts, so I may be repeating what has already been said.

I have been to fetish and swingers clubs for many years. I find in the fetish scene, most things including male on male sex is accepted, but there is little play at these events, so you don't see this often unless you know where to go and when. The swinging scene on the other hand, is very playful, but male on male sex is distinctly frowned upon, which is interesting because in my experience many of the couples are both bi.

This is a cultural problem. Male on male sex is the last sexual (legal!!) taboo and it is equally as difficult to come out as a bi male as it is to come out as gay!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"According to a poster on another thread, this is banned as not everyone wants to see it? Was wondering if this is indeed true ....."

Certainly not banned at Eureka. Would love to know which clubs do thus, so we can avoid them...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It was OurPlace4Fun

Interesting point ..... women and couples still dominate?

I think couples. I always find alot more single fems and obviously more single males at Bi nights then the other nights. Lots of single fems love bi guys and tgirls."

So very true. We have lots of couples coming to our nights looking for bi guys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

SW London

"Apologies, as I've joined the conversation rather late, and to be honest I haven't read all the posts, so I may be repeating what has already been said.

I have been to fetish and swingers clubs for many years. I find in the fetish scene, most things including male on male sex is accepted, but there is little play at these events, so you don't see this often unless you know where to go and when. The swinging scene on the other hand, is very playful, but male on male sex is distinctly frowned upon, which is interesting because in my experience many of the couples are both bi.

This is a cultural problem. Male on male sex is the last sexual (legal!!) taboo and it is equally as difficult to come out as a bi male as it is to come out as gay!

"

Where were you last night? We missed you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

Arguably harder - there is much stigma about being bisexual in gay clubs and to many gay men.

Reply privately

By *eepster69Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

From the comments Ive heard gay men say about bi's we seem to be disliked by all sectors to an extent. As swingers we should be tolerant of all sexual interests, even those we dont particularly like.

It shouldnt matter who or what you are into providing all parties involved are consenting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"From the comments Ive heard gay men say about bi's we seem to be disliked by all sectors to an extent. As swingers we should be tolerant of all sexual interests, even those we dont particularly like.

It shouldnt matter who or what you are into providing all parties involved are consenting."

Yeah if its not bisexuals its single males, any way we aren't a product so don't label us. Hi I'm D***** nice to meet you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely right with that comment.

Its bad enough that we have to wait for specific Bi nights at clubs for me to play but the Greenhouse Sauna is just as judgemental.

I'm experienced enough now to ignore it but initially it was really intimidating and not conducive to someone starting out on that journey

Dave

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Arguably harder - there is much stigma about being bisexual in gay clubs and to many gay men."

Sorry, forgot to add this quote to our comment above

Reply privately

over a year ago

The general concensus is that it seems to be ok in some clubs, but not in others, and if you do want to get it man on man in one of the not ok clubs, lock yourself away. Sad really. I mean, I'm not gonna run about shoving my cock in everyone's faces (much prefer that done to me). 21st century and all that jazz.

Anyway, ask the club first if its allowed before you go, and if its not allowed then decide if you want to go or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like to chip in about my very positive experiences at Chameleons, Darlaston. I regularly, although not so frequently, attend their bi days/nights on Mondays. Plenty of guy on guy oral going on both in open spaces such as cinema and open play rooms, glory holes etc, and anal too but usually behind closed doors. I've taken other tgirls and guys into the couples only room (has been approved by club hosts before anyone questions this), which can be viewed by onlookers from outside, and enjoyed a wide range of fun, including anal - giving and receiving. The other couples in the room have never indicated objection to this, but maybe because some degree of femininity is involved. In fact, on more than one occasion, it has led to me being asked by couples to join them in a private room where the focus is often on tgirl (me!)/guy play. Never seen guy/guy play in couples room although bI'm sure it would be permitted on Mondays.

I wholeheartedly recommend Chams on Mondays for full on uninhibited fun between all combinations of female, male, couples and tgirls! And I'm not on commission!!

Reply privately

By *hoenixandflamesCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

Well, from our perspective, we'd not play m/m Bi in clubs like Cupids round here in Manchester, as it's pretty "hetero" themed.

It's not a club policy as far as I know, but, there are plenty of rooms to go lock yourself in and have fun should you do so.

But you don't see any Trans folk either which might indicate an air of acceptance.

But it's good in Decadance...

Even though occasionally you do get people commenting about m/m or m/t action - in which case we tell them to go away!

It's just the way it is, the inbox full of straight men who are apparently Bi proves the strange prejudices (and no, they aren't preferences) of the Bi scene.

Here's to the next Bi play we get up to

Flames

Reply privately

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

Many people are saying their local club is accepting of m/m play but this seems to be on that club's bi nights where you would expect that play.

I still say that m/m play in an open room or room with a viewing window on a non bi night is extremely rare.

We have only been to one club where open m/m play is totally accepted on ANY night and that is the club we currently use.

Reply privately

By *obin_and_marionMan
over a year ago

Beaconsfield

Regardless of club policies, I've not seen any men-having-sex-with-men in any of the swinging clubs I've visited.

But that may be because it happens in private rooms.

We went to Swindon Swingers REMIX a few weeks ago which explicitly welcomes all types but even there we didn't seen any men-having-sex-with-men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Try replacing "revolves around" with "designed to benefit". Swinging clubs, websites and so on are primarily designed to benefit heterosexual men.

They primarily cater for the sexual fantasies of heterosexual men, and women are just the tool used to facilitate them.

Bisexual men and women are not treated well at all."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Many people are saying their local club is accepting of m/m play but this seems to be on that club's bi nights where you would expect that play.

I still say that m/m play in an open room or room with a viewing window on a non bi night is extremely rare.

We have only been to one club where open m/m play is totally accepted on ANY night and that is the club we currently use."

I have seen it at my local club. They don't have a bi night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

To add, my local club has a recently added gloryhole however there is also a sign saying hole only to be used by females except on a bi night, which just enforces what has been said. This club has a regular bi night, but obviously know there will be problems on "normal" nights

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To add, my local club has a recently added gloryhole however there is also a sign saying hole only to be used by females except on a bi night, which just enforces what has been said. This club has a regular bi night, but obviously know there will be problems on "normal" nights "

Ahhhhhh. That is disappointing.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"To add, my local club has a recently added gloryhole however there is also a sign saying hole only to be used by females except on a bi night, which just enforces what has been said. This club has a regular bi night, but obviously know there will be problems on "normal" nights "

I think I know the club

A very sensible approach as no heterosexual (as in, straight, who does not have sex with other men) man would want his c*ck sucked by another man. Not even if the other man is dressed in women's clothes

Whilst bisexual men's needs should be met, so should heterosexual men's needs be met. If straight men suspected that there is a another man, TV/TS on the other side of the glory-hole, they would simply not enter

Reply privately

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"No such rule about bi male play at Townhouse, been involved in it on a few occasions

I can see why a club might have a no anal policy though... I wish people would prep properly!!

OurPlace4Fun is also a very small club, so last time this happened, the stench filled the whole building. "

jeezo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To add, my local club has a recently added gloryhole however there is also a sign saying hole only to be used by females except on a bi night, which just enforces what has been said. This club has a regular bi night, but obviously know there will be problems on "normal" nights

I think I know the club

A very sensible approach as no heterosexual (as in, straight, who does not have sex with other men) man would want his c*ck sucked by another man. Not even if the other man is dressed in women's clothes

Whilst bisexual men's needs should be met, so should heterosexual men's needs be met. If straight men suspected that there is a another man, TV/TS on the other side of the glory-hole, they would simply not enter"

What about straight women who don't want to see bisexual women having fun. Should bisexual women not have fun so as not to offend backward thinking people? Or is there a double standard that suits you personally?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"To add, my local club has a recently added gloryhole however there is also a sign saying hole only to be used by females except on a bi night, which just enforces what has been said. This club has a regular bi night, but obviously know there will be problems on "normal" nights

I think I know the club

Whilst bisexual men's needs should be met, so should heterosexual men's needs be met. If straight men suspected that there is a another man, TV/TS on the other side of the glory-hole, they would simply not enter

What about straight women who don't want to see bisexual women having fun. Should bisexual women not have fun so as not to offend backward thinking people? Or is there a double standard that suits you personally?"

Start a thread to ask them

Reply privately

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I think I know the club

Whilst bisexual men's needs should be met, so should heterosexual men's needs be met. If straight men suspected that there is a another man, TV/TS on the other side of the glory-hole, they would simply not enter"

I guess the open-ness of a club to tv/TS's is more easily established as many now allow convincing tvs/ts's in as females.

But bisexual male on male is harder and doesn't seem to be talked about as much on normal nights.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think I know the club

What about straight women who don't want to see bisexual women having fun. Should bisexual women not have fun so as not to offend backward thinking people? Or is there a double standard that suits you personally?

Start a thread to ask them"

Sorry not taking orders today

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I think I know the club

Start a thread to ask them

Sorry not taking orders today "

Tomorrow will do

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

I think I know the club

What about straight women who don't want to see bisexual women having fun. Should bisexual women not have fun so as not to offend backward thinking people? Or is there a double standard that suits you personally?"

The point made by the posts you are replying to were about a glory hole though. Surely it is reasonable on a regular night for there to be an expectation that there aren't bi men on the other side of the wall?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think I know the club

The point made by the posts you are replying to were about a glory hole though. Surely it is reasonable on a regular night for there to be an expectation that there aren't bi men on the other side of the wall?"

A mouth is a mouth. If it worries you who is sucking your cock you shouldn't be sticking it through a hole in the wall.

The point is that people are telling others what they can or can't do to fit in with their beliefs. Imagine if I went to a club and said that unmarried people having sex offended me and that only married people could fornicate in my field of vision. Ridiculous right? Well that's what biphobic people sound like to me.

What's right and whats wrong is just a matter of fashion. In 20 years time people will look back on today's biphobia and laugh at how backward people are.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I think I know the club

The point made by the posts you are replying to were about a glory hole though. Surely it is reasonable on a regular night for there to be an expectation that there aren't bi men on the other side of the wall?

A mouth is a mouth. If it worries you who is sucking your cock you shouldn't be sticking it through a hole in the wall.

The point is that people are telling others what they can or can't do to fit in with their beliefs. Imagine if I went to a club and said that unmarried people having sex offended me and that only married people could fornicate in my field of vision. Ridiculous right? Well that's what biphobic people sound like to me.

What's right and whats wrong is just a matter of fashion. In 20 years time people will look back on today's biphobia and laugh at how backward people are."

You have a right to your own expectations; straight men have a right to theirs; and club owners decide what will or will not happen in their respective clubs

The clubs we visit do not permit men,TV/TS to be on the side of the glory-hole which is marked, "women". On nights for bisexual men, the sign, "women" is replaced by "mixed". On these nights, women are more or less replaced by men, TV/TS in the glory-hole

If this club changed its policy and permitted males on any night in glory holes where we'd expect women, we will visit another club which does not permit men where we expect women to be present. To you a "A mouth is a mouth", probably because you are bisexual. To heterosexual men, it does matter if the mouth is that of a woman or of a man

And to your suggestion, "If it worries you who is sucking your cock you shouldn't be sticking it through a hole in the wall", if it bothers you that you can't get your cock sucked by men on straight nights, go to a club which allows that instead

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think I know the club

What's right and whats wrong is just a matter of fashion. In 20 years time people will look back on today's biphobia and laugh at how backward people are.

You have a right to your own expectations; straight men have a right to theirs; and club owners decide what will or will not happen in their respective clubs

The clubs we visit do not permit men,TV/TS to be on the side of the glory-hole which is marked, "women". On nights for bisexual men, the sign, "women" is replaced by "mixed". On these nights, women are more or less replaced by men, TV/TS in the glory-hole

If this club changed its policy and permitted males on any night in glory holes where we'd expect women, we will visit another club which does not permit men where we expect women to be present. To you a "A mouth is a mouth", probably because you are bisexual. To heterosexual men, it does matter if the mouth is that of a woman or of a man

And to your suggestion, "If it worries you who is sucking your cock you shouldn't be sticking it through a hole in the wall", if it bothers you that you can't get your cock sucked by men on straight nights, go to a club which allows that instead"

Yuck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You have a right to your own expectations; straight men have a right to theirs; and club owners decide what will or will not happen in their respective clubs

And to your suggestion, "If it worries you who is sucking your cock you shouldn't be sticking it through a hole in the wall", if it bothers you that you can't get your cock sucked by men on straight nights, go to a club which allows that instead"

You're right it is the club owner's decision to decide what they will allow in their clubs. Those decisions are dictated by popular fashion. Right now with this generation being mainly biphobic that majority holds true. Coming up behind is a generation of far more gender fluid people. The day will come when the scales tip and you won't have a club to go to.

As for glory holes why not cater for both? This booth can only have women in. That booth might have either.

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Buggery etc still frightening the horses

Some things never change..

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

""You have a right to your own expectations; straight men have a right to theirs; and club owners decide what will or will not happen in their respective clubs

You're right it is the club owner's decision to decide what they will allow in their clubs. Those decisions are dictated by popular fashion. Right now with this generation being mainly biphobic that majority holds true. Coming up behind is a generation of far more gender fluid people. The day will come when the scales tip and you won't have a club to go to.

As for glory holes why not cater for both? This booth can only have women in. That booth might have either.

"

Suggest that to the club owners. If they feel that there is enough demand, they will have such booths

Your statements about biphobia illustrate a false sense of entitlement. Heterosexual men do not hate nor are afraid of bisexual men. Heterosexual men do not want to have sex with men; that is all

As long as heterosexual men are the majority, there will be clubs to cater for that majority. When bisexual, gay, TV/TS become the majority, clubs will change their policies to suit that majority

Reply privately

over a year ago

""You have a right to your own expectations; straight men have a right to theirs; and club owners decide what will or will not happen in their respective clubs

Suggest that to the club owners. If they feel that there is enough demand, they will have such booths

Your statements about biphobia illustrate a false sense of entitlement. Heterosexual men do not hate nor are afraid of bisexual men. Heterosexual men do not want to have sex with men; that is all

As long as heterosexual men are the majority, there will be clubs to cater for that majority. When bisexual, gay, TV/TS become the majority, clubs will change their policies to suit that majority"

Bored of this now I'm afraid. Only so much banging my head against a brick wall I'm willing to do.

Onwards and upwards. Bye.

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

What's right and whats wrong is just a matter of fashion. In 20 years time people will look back on today's biphobia and laugh at how backward people are."

Throwing in biphobia isn't going to help and neither is your assertion that a straight man should accept another man sucking his cock.

I am straight and have no problem whatsoever with other peoples sexuality.

If you want to have sex with another men then that's great. Don't expect other men to tricked into inwittingly joining or be castigated for not wanting to.

In terms of advancing acceptance of sexuality, your aproach is hugely counter-productive and I feel sorry for other bi men when you post things like this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

Do clubs advertise straight nights? I wasn't aware that they did. Certainly bisexual women are never unwelcome...

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

Do clubs advertise straight nights? I wasn't aware that they did. Certainly bisexual women are never unwelcome..."

Clubs advertise nights where bisexual men are welcome. By default, on other nights, heterosexual men are welcome

Some clubs advertise nights for bisexual women

Some nights are for couples and single women

Some nights are for TV/TS

Reply privately

over a year ago

It certainly isn't the case where we gi. We have seen loads of man on man action

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It certainly isn't the case where we gi. We have seen loads of man on man action "

Go not gi. Sorry !

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"It certainly isn't the case where we gi. We have seen loads of man on man action "

Can you tell the forum of these clubs too as it seems that they are unaware of these clubs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It certainly isn't the case where we gi. We have seen loads of man on man action

Can you tell the forum of these clubs too as it seems that they are unaware of these clubs"

We mainly go to The Gatehouse in Bolton. Straight, bi, gay and trans friendly.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"It certainly isn't the case where we gi. We have seen loads of man on man action

Can you tell the forum of these clubs too as it seems that they are unaware of these clubs

We mainly go to The Gatehouse in Bolton. Straight, bi, gay and trans friendly."

All clubs which we visit welcome straight, bi, gay, TV/TS on every night. But none permit gay sex on any nights other than on bisexual men's nights

Does The Gatehouse in Bolton permit gay sex on every night? That was what this thread is mainly enquiring about; clubs where gay sex is permitted on every night and not just on nights for bisexual men, TV/TS

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it can be harder for bi guys. It can be difficult to approch the subject somtimes as people can get very fussy about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Throwing in biphobia isn't going to help and neither is your assertion that a straight man should accept another man sucking his cock.

If you want to have sex with another men then that's great. Don't expect other men to tricked into inwittingly joining or be castigated for not wanting to.

In terms of advancing acceptance of sexuality, your aproach is hugely counter-productive and I feel sorry for other bi men when you post things like this."

Great. We've progressed from people deciding who I'm allowed to have sex to what I'm allowed to say.

Who said anything about tricking anyone?

Reply privately

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

As long as heterosexual men are the majority, there will be clubs to cater for that majority. When bisexual, gay, TV/TS become the majority, clubs will change their policies to suit that majority"

If this was a male acting as a spokesperson for women, all hell would be let loose..

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

In terms of advancing acceptance of sexuality, your aproach is hugely counter-productive and I feel sorry for other bi men when you post things like this.

Great. We've progressed from people deciding who I'm allowed to have sex to what I'm allowed to say.

Who said anything about tricking anyone?"

Nobody is deciding who you can have sex with. Instead, heterosexual men are deciding that them being heterosexual, they do not want to have sex with men. And since you are a man, they do not want to have sex with you. Is that ok by you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Nobody is deciding who you can have sex with. Instead, heterosexual men are deciding that them being heterosexual, they do not want to have sex with men. And since you are a man, they do not want to have sex with you. Is that ok by you? "

Like I said before hetrosexual people need to get over themselves. I have enough bi cock to suck without needing to trick straight men into it. But apparently if I meet another bi guy at a club, despite the fact that we both paid good money to go in we're not allowed to touch each other because of the intolerance of certain straight people. However bi women can touch each other because straight people have decided that's hot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We mainly go to The Gatehouse in Bolton. Straight, bi, gay and trans friendly.

All clubs which we visit welcome straight, bi, gay, TV/TS on every night. But none permit gay sex on any nights other than on bisexual men's nights

Does The Gatehouse in Bolton permit gay sex on every night? That was what this thread is mainly enquiring about; clubs where gay sex is permitted on every night and not just on nights for bisexual men, TV/TS"

They have some themed nights but there are never any restrictions on who does what with who as even theme nights are not exclusive to the theme. Gay bi straight or trans, you are welcome to do your thing with whoever you choose whatever sort of event it is.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

Nobody is deciding who you can have sex with. Instead, heterosexual men are deciding that them being heterosexual, they do not want to have sex with men. And since you are a man, they do not want to have sex with you. Is that ok by you?

Like I said before hetrosexual people need to get over themselves. I have enough bi cock to suck without needing to trick straight men into it. But apparently if I meet another bi guy at a club, despite the fact that we both paid good money to go in we're not allowed to touch each other because of the intolerance of certain straight people. However bi women can touch each other because straight people have decided that's hot. "

Have you taken this up with the club owners who are the ones who decide on what will or will not be permitted in their clubs? What did they say to you? Was it that the minority or heterosexual people do not want see gay sex on non-gay nights or was it that the majority of heterosexual people don't?

It seems very strange to me if club owners were catering to the needs of the minority of heterosexual people on non-Gay nights

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

And yes, you will be 'tricking' heterosexual men into oral sex with you if you were on the side of the glory-hole where only women are supposed to be

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

[Removed by poster at 03/04/17 20:39:52]

Reply privately

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I've been to a few normal nights at clubs... Played very publicly ... Given oral... Received anal in a display area and never been challenged at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Like I said before hetrosexual people need to get over themselves. I have enough bi cock to suck without needing to trick straight men into it. But apparently if I meet another bi guy at a club, despite the fact that we both paid good money to go in we're not allowed to touch each other because of the intolerance of certain straight people. However bi women can touch each other because straight people have decided that's hot. "

Very unfair.

Reply privately

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Regular" club nights ?!?!?!?!? ....... fucking hell people bi... gay.... straight. It's all "regular".

Always thought that club glory holes should have at least one that anyone could go in and perhaps one that only guys could go in so that guys who wanted guys could have fun with inferred permission.

V xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Like I said before hetrosexual people need to get over themselves. I have enough bi cock to suck without needing to trick straight men into it. But apparently if I meet another bi guy at a club, despite the fact that we both paid good money to go in we're not allowed to touch each other because of the intolerance of certain straight people. However bi women can touch each other because straight people have decided that's hot.

Have you taken this up with the club owners who are the ones who decide on what will or will not be permitted in their clubs? What did they say to you? Was it that the minority or heterosexual people do not want see gay sex on non-gay nights or was it that the majority of heterosexual people don't?

It seems very strange to me if club owners were catering to the needs of the minority of heterosexual people on non-Gay nights"

I have in fact had that discussion with the owner of the club in question and was told that bi night was their favorite night of the month.

Contrary to popular belief there are straight men at bi night. They sit in a hot tub with bi men and don't even get hit on.

Why must there be trickery involved? What if a mouth is just a mouth to me. There's no one in the glory box and a bi guy would like to give me a blowjob in it? But he's not allowed to right. Because its verboden.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

It seems very strange to me if club owners were catering to the needs of the minority of heterosexual people on non-Gay nights

I have in fact had that discussion with the owner of the club in question and was told that bi night was their favorite night of the month.

Contrary to popular belief there are straight men at bi night. They sit in a hot tub with bi men and don't even get hit on.

Why must there be trickery involved? What if a mouth is just a mouth to me. There's no one in the glory box and a bi guy would like to give me a blowjob in it? But he's not allowed to right. Because its verboden. "

Heterosexual men do not have sex with men. Men who do, are not heterosexual

We have no issue with sitting in a hot tub with a bisexual man; I don't think anyone does

You and the OP are the ones who claim that gay sex is not permitted in clubs on non-gay nights

And just because a "mouth is a mouth" to a bisexual man, it does not follow that a heterosexual man is obliged to think like you. Like I wrote earlier, you should suggest to club owners to have one glory-hole where anyone can enter on either side. Then gay/bisexual men can have their fun and heterosexual men can have their fun in another glory-hole with women only

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Who said anything about tricking anyone?"

Two points.

1. I'm not telling you not to say anything. I'm saying what you are saying is counterproductive to the cause you are supporting.

2. In terms of trickery. What does your reply of a 'a mouths a mouth' amount to?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Man, this thread is turning a bit nasty. Cant we all just get along!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Two points.

1. I'm not telling you not to say anything. I'm saying what you are saying is counterproductive to the cause you are supporting.

2. In terms of trickery. What does your reply of a 'a mouths a mouth' amount to?"

Of course I have promoted tolerance. And I have pointed out the hypocrisy of bi women who play on a non-bi night but criticise bi men who do the same. I'm not a lobbyist. I'm a person with an opinion.

Yes I think its hysterical. You'll stick your dick through a hole and don't care if its a person who is disease ridden or maybe a man hating nutter just wanting to bite a dick off. But what you worry about is that it might be a man in there.

And like I've said before. Straight men are not the holy grail of quests for a bi man. There is nothing worse for me than playing with anyone male or female if they aren't into it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Man, this thread is turning a bit nasty. Cant we all just get along!!!"

Threads about bi men always turn out this way.

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Two points.

2. In terms of trickery. What does your reply of a 'a mouths a mouth' amount to?

Of course I have promoted tolerance. And I have pointed out the hypocrisy of bi women who play on a non-bi night but criticise bi men who do the same. I'm not a lobbyist. I'm a person with an opinion.

Yes I think its hysterical. You'll stick your dick through a hole and don't care if its a person who is disease ridden or maybe a man hating nutter just wanting to bite a dick off. But what you worry about is that it might be a man in there.

And like I've said before. Straight men are not the holy grail of quests for a bi man. There is nothing worse for me than playing with anyone male or female if they aren't into it.

"

Sorry, I missed the bit where you were promoting tolerance.

I wont stick my dick through any hole, I wouldn't use a glory hole regardless of who was on the other side. I was simply replying to the thread comment.

I wouldn't expect anyone to have there sexuality ignored by someone who believed they knew better.

Respect and tolerance are supposed to work in all direcrions.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"

Two points.

Of course I have promoted tolerance. And I have pointed out the hypocrisy of bi women who play on a non-bi night but criticise bi men who do the same. "

No, you have only shouted about gay-demands. That is *not* 'tolerance'. Heterosexual men do not want to watch gay/bisexual/TVTS sex. It is off-putting to them as it is to some women, such as myself. We are quite happy to stop visiting clubs on nights when this is happening and if it is happening on every night in a club, then we are quite happy not visiting that club at all. We are not the ones shouting; you are!

And those bisexual women are *not* being 'hypocritical'. They won't play on non-bi nights if the club owners did not permit it. You need to take your 'complaint' to the club owners rather than attack bi-women

"I'm not a lobbyist. I'm a person with an opinion.

Yes I think its hysterical. You'll stick your dick through a hole and don't care if its a person who is disease ridden or maybe a man hating nutter just wanting to bite a dick off. But what you worry about is that it might be a man in there."

This is not your decision to make on behalf of heterosexual men. They don't want other men, whether they are gay, bisexual or TV/TS. It is easy for them to stay away from men when they can see it is a man; in a glory-hole, they cannot see who is on the other side except that they are expecting a woman and not a man

"And like I've said before. Straight men are not the holy grail of quests for a bi man. There is nothing worse for me than playing with anyone male or female if they aren't into it."

And nobody suggested otherwise

You and the OP are the ones who are complaining that club owners do not permit gay-sex in their clubs on on non-gay nights. You need to discuss their policies with them if you feel strongly about this issue

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Two points.

Sorry, I missed the bit where you were promoting tolerance.

I wont stick my dick through any hole, I wouldn't use a glory hole regardless of who was on the other side. I was simply replying to the thread comment.

I wouldn't expect anyone to have there sexuality ignored by someone who believed they knew better.

Respect and tolerance are supposed to work in all direcrions."

I totally agree with you. So far as club etiquette is concerned no one should force themselves on anyone else. But is two guys having fun with each other a breach of said etiquette?

Whenever the subject of guy on guy comes up in this forum there are women who express interest in seeing such things. So there are those for and those against. The problem is that those against tend to throw etiquette out the window and make disparaging comments. This is why people like Spicy have created a night where bi men can be themselves without being judged by others. Its just a shame we can't all exist together.

Reply privately

over a year ago

".....But apparently if I meet another bi guy at a club, despite the fact that we both paid good money to go in we're not allowed to touch each other because of the intolerance of certain straight people. However bi women can touch each other because straight people have decided that's hot."

This is the real crux. Bi guys are not permitted to indulge in legal consensual sex at some clubs on 'Regular' nights. To me, this is wrong. And is completely about intolerance in the Straight community. You can hide behind as much 'each to their own' as you like but it is discrimination.

Reply privately

By *ucker68Man
over a year ago

East Finchley

[Removed by poster at 03/04/17 23:42:06]

Reply privately

By *ucker68Man
over a year ago

East Finchley

I find it truly unbelievable that in 2017 there are still people that find the sight of two men having sex at a swingers club offensive! What sort of sad life must you have to be shocked and disgusted by this.

There should be tolerance of all types of consensual sex especially at a swingers club FFS.

What's really offensive at swingers clubs is all the sad line of straight men that follow woman or couples round club like a pack of salivating dogs!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find it truly unbelievable that in 2017 there are still people that find the sight of two men having sex at a swingers club offensive! What sort of sad life must you have to be shocked and disgusted by this.

There should be tolerance of all types of consensual sex especially at a swingers club FFS.

What's really offensive at swingers clubs is all the sad line of straight men that follow woman or couples round club like a pack of salivating dogs!!"

To be honest, the sight of me naked is both offensive, disgusting and repulsive so i can understand ppl feeling that way.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I find it truly unbelievable that in 2017 there are still people that find the sight of two men having sex at a swingers club offensive! What sort of sad life must you have to be shocked and disgusted by this.

What's really offensive at swingers clubs is all the sad line of straight men that follow woman or couples round club like a pack of salivating dogs!!"

We are not the ones with the 'sad' lives for we are not thrusting our sexuality on you. Gays do not like watching heterosexual sex; we don't glue their eyes open and strap them to chairs and show them heterosexual sex until they start liking it! Why is it then that gays find it 'offensive' that heterosexual people find gay sex off-putting and would rather not see it?

Nobody suggested that men should not have sex with each other. Go for it. Just don't expect us to want to see it. You should be able to do it in any club you like and at any time which suits you. We will just go elsewhere, if that is ok by you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ucker68Man
over a year ago

East Finchley

What's really offensive at swingers clubs is all the sad line of straight men that follow woman or couples round club like a pack of salivating dogs!!

We are not the ones with the 'sad' lives for we are not thrusting our sexuality on you. Gays do not like watching heterosexual sex; we don't glue their eyes open and strap them to chairs and show them heterosexual sex until they start liking it! Why is it then that gays find it 'offensive' that heterosexual people find gay sex off-putting and would rather not see it?

Nobody suggested that men should not have sex with each other. Go for it. Just don't expect us to want to see it. You should be able to do it in any club you like and at any time which suits you. We will just go elsewhere, if that is ok by you

"

That's absolutely fine by me - you certainly won't be missed!!

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Quote

".....But apparently if I meet another bi guy at a club, despite the fact that we both paid good money to go in we're not allowed to touch each other because of the intolerance of certain straight people. However bi women can touch each other because straight people have decided that's hot."

This is the real crux. Bi guys are not permitted to indulge in legal consensual sex at some clubs on 'Regular' nights. To me, this is wrong. And is completely about intolerance in the Straight community. You can hide behind as much 'each to their own' as you like but it is discrimination.

"

In a nutshell this is it!! Couldn't agree more my friend.

Whilst I accept, and indeed respect, the individual rules of any club, I don't agree with them when it openly discriminates against one gender and not the other when it comes to same sex play. No-one is forcing it on anyone else as has been suggested, as a bi male I wouldn't dream of playing with another guy if I didn't KNOW he was up for it, any more than I'd dream of playing with a lady without her consent.

Yes glory boxes and dark rooms do add another dimension to the debate, but that could easily be circumvented with a simple sign by the grope hole that says "Male Inside" or "Female Inside" and anyone flouting that sign would be open to ejection if they deliberately didn't set it. Simple

Am I alone in objecting to the constant references in this thread to male/male play as being "gay sex"? I thought gay sex was between two people of the same gender who ONLY play with people of their gender? Someone who is bisexual will play with either gender and therefore does not indulge in gay sex, or perhaps I'm getting wound up in semantics here.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

That's absolutely fine by me - you certainly won't be missed!! "

And I didn't say you would miss us; infact, we are very happy that the gays do *not* miss us!

We give those club nights a miss when the gays and TV/TS are there. They are of no interest to us and we are of no interest to them

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Sex between two men is homosexual sex as is sex between two women. A person is bisexual if they also have sex with the opposite sex but there isn't anything called 'bisexual sex'

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Sex between two men is homosexual sex as is sex between two women. A person is bisexual if they also have sex with the opposite sex but there isn't anything called 'bisexual sex'"

Same sex play or bisexual sex is a more accurate description though, and how would you define MMF or MMFF play where everyone is touching each other? Or is that too much of a mindfuck for you?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Sex between two men is homosexual sex as is sex between two women. A person is bisexual if they also have sex with the opposite sex but there isn't anything called 'bisexual sex'

Same sex play or bisexual sex is a more accurate description though, and how would you define MMF or MMFF play where everyone is touching each other? Or is that too much of a mindfuck for you? "

Yes, it is too much of a mindfuck for me to have an MMF or MMFF where heterosexual men are present and are touching each other; for ffs, those are not heterosexual men, they are gays

If two men are having sex with each other then it is gay sex; you can call it whatever the f**k you like; I know it is gay sex

Reply privately

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"Sex between two men is homosexual sex as is sex between two women. A person is bisexual if they also have sex with the opposite sex but there isn't anything called 'bisexual sex'"

Surely a threesome where everyone involved is interacting with everyone else could be described as "bisexual sex"?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Sex between two men is homosexual sex as is sex between two women. A person is bisexual if they also have sex with the opposite sex but there isn't anything called 'bisexual sex'

Surely a threesome where everyone involved is interacting with everyone else could be described as "bisexual sex"?"

Surely to you it is; it isn't to me and nor will I ever be involved in that neither want to see it

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Same sex play or bisexual sex is a more accurate description though, and how would you define MMF or MMFF play where everyone is touching each other? Or is that too much of a mindfuck for you?

Yes, it is too much of a mindfuck for me to have an MMF or MMFF where heterosexual men are present and are touching each other; for ffs, those are not heterosexual men, they are gays

If two men are having sex with each other then it is gay sex; you can call it whatever the f**k you like; I know it is gay sex"

Did I say it was heterosexual men touching each other in an MMF or MMFF?

I've played in both of those scenarios and can assure you I am neither heterosexual nor am I gay, to be the first of those I'd have no interest in the other guy, and to be the second I'd have no interest in the lady or ladies present.

Your ignorance really has shone through once again, but thanks for providing a very good filter....good night!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Well the point is that the typical reaction to bi men having a play isn't to do the adult thing and go elsewhere where you don't have to watch. The typical reaction is indirect snide comments. "That's disgusting" etc etc. Are bi men supposed to enjoy that response?

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

If two men are having sex with each other then it is gay sex; you can call it whatever the f**k you like; I know it is gay sex

I've played in both of those scenarios and can assure you I am neither heterosexual nor am I gay, to be the first of those I'd have no interest in the other guy, and to be the second I'd have no interest in the lady or ladies present.

Your ignorance really has shone through once again, but thanks for providing a very good filter....good night!! "

Don't worry about filters; I blocked you a little while ago as I have no interest in militant bisexual men. It is you who is ignorant and just because you enjoy gay sex, probably thinks that anyone else who does not wish to watch it is, 'bigoted'

You are bisexual; but when you have sex with a man, you are having gay sex. Call it something else if it makes you feel better

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Well the point is that the typical reaction to bi men having a play isn't to do the adult thing and go elsewhere where you don't have to watch."

We do exactly that. We simply will not visit a club on nights when men are having sex with each other and won't visit a club at all that happens there on every night

"The typical reaction is indirect snide comments. "That's disgusting" etc etc. Are bi men supposed to enjoy that response? "

I haven't see anyone say on this thread that it is "disgusting". You may have extrapolated the "disgusting" from it being a turn-off or off-putting to some heterosexual couples and that they do not want to see it as it is a passion-killer for them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your ignorance really has shone through once again, but thanks for providing a very good filter....good night!!

Don't worry about filters; I blocked you a little while ago as I have no interest in militant bisexual men. It is you who is ignorant and just because you enjoy gay sex, probably thinks that anyone else who does not wish to watch it is, 'bigoted'

You are bisexual; but when you have sex with a man, you are having gay sex. Call it something else if it makes you feel better"

Bi men having sex really don't care whether you watch or not. They aren't having sex just to annoy you. It isn't all about you. You need to stop seeing other being bi as an attack on your man being straight.

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

You are bisexual; but when you have sex with a man, you are having gay sex. Call it something else if it makes you feel better"

Militant bisexual man? Me? Hardly!! And funny I was able to view your profile right up to the point I clicked on the "Block User" button but hey ho win win all round I guess

I fail to see how I am ignorant however when I've merely pointed out the fundamental differences between what being gay is and what being bisexual is.

As for calling anyone bigotted because they don't wish to watch same sex play between two males, you're very mistaken, everyone is entitled to watch what they like and exert their preferences by not watching if they don't want to, and I have no issue whatsoever with that. I'm certainly not going to chase someone round a club putting on an exhibition they don't want to see, nor would I object to them not wanting to see it, but I do expect to be able to indulge in it if I so wish, just the same as any lady wanting to be able to play with another lady can (which is accepted on any club night).

What I do object to however is intolerance that is expressed verbally and with disgust at something that is both legal and consensual between two adults. It's no different than if a programme comes on TV that isn't to your liking, if you don't want to watch it change the channel (or in this instance move to somewhere that you can't see it)

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are bisexual; but when you have sex with a man, you are having gay sex. Call it something else if it makes you feel better

Militant bisexual man? Me? Hardly!! And funny I was able to view your profile right up to the point I clicked on the "Block User" button but hey ho win win all round I guess

I fail to see how I am ignorant however when I've merely pointed out the fundamental differences between what being gay is and what being bisexual is.

As for calling anyone bigotted because they don't wish to watch same sex play between two males, you're very mistaken, everyone is entitled to watch what they like and exert their preferences by not watching if they don't want to, and I have no issue whatsoever with that. I'm certainly not going to chase someone round a club putting on an exhibition they don't want to see, nor would I object to them not wanting to see it, but I do expect to be able to indulge in it if I so wish, just the same as any lady wanting to be able to play with another lady can (which is accepted on any club night).

What I do object to however is intolerance that is expressed verbally and with disgust at something that is both legal and consensual between two adults. It's no different than if a programme comes on TV that isn't to your liking, if you don't want to watch it change the channel (or in this instance move to somewhere that you can't see it) "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well the point is that the typical reaction to bi men having a play isn't to do the adult thing and go elsewhere where you don't have to watch.

We do exactly that. We simply will not visit a club on nights when men are having sex with each other and won't visit a club at all that happens there on every night

The typical reaction is indirect snide comments. "That's disgusting" etc etc. Are bi men supposed to enjoy that response?

I haven't see anyone say on this thread that it is "disgusting". You may have extrapolated the "disgusting" from it being a turn-off or off-putting to some heterosexual couples and that they do not want to see it as it is a passion-killer for them"

Very obviously I am talking about the type of comments which are made when two men start playing on a non bi night. That's actually what this thread is about.

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

What I do object to however is intolerance that is expressed verbally and with disgust at something that is both legal and consensual between two adults. It's no different than if a programme comes on TV that isn't to your liking, if you don't want to watch it change the channel (or in this instance move to somewhere that you can't see it) "

And that is exactly what we do; move elsewhere where we can't see it. And if there isn't enough room in a club to move elsewhere, we stop visiting that club altogether, as we have done in the case of one club

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"...

Bi men having sex really don't care whether you watch or not. They aren't having sex just to annoy you. It isn't all about you. You need to stop seeing other being bi as an attack on your man being straight. "

It isn't all about them either. Like I said (but you ignored), we find gay sex off-putting and therefore will not visit places where that is happening

Thankfully, there are plenty of clubs for us to visit where that does't happen or it doesn't happen on every night

We do not find it off-putting to annoy gay men. It is just the way people who want heterosexual sex are! It isn't just because of "my man being straight"; I find it a passion-killer too

You will just need to learn to live with the fact that heterosexual people exist and they are not interested in watching your particular type of sex and neither are they forcing you to watch them

If, as you say, mainstream swinging clubs do not permit gay sex then you have the option of visiting gay clubs for that. That or you can force the owners of mainstream swinging clubs to change their policies. Or we can go elsewhere, which is what we do

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

And so another bi male thread with all the same circular arguments closes....until the next one comes along...good night and kisses for all...men, women and all

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Nobody should call gay people, "disgusting" or fat people "disgusting" or thin people "disgusting". But everyone has a choice not to want to be around anyone, if they do not wish to

Clubs are not charities and if the majority do not wish to watch sex between two men and if that is happening on a large-scale in a particular club which may mean that the majority will stop visiting, then what do you think the club should do?

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Totally "get" that clubs make their decisions around their own specific etiquette for business reasons, and will always respect and accept an individual clubs rules even if I don't agree with them as I previously stated. Although as this thread has shown there are plenty of clubs that DO allow bisexual play regardless of the gender.

That said, and as I also stated above somewhere, I also don't think it's the clubs who are to blame, rather the closed minded clientele that frequent them and discriminate against male bisexual play whilst allowing and almost encouraging female bisexual play.

I'm not going to jump on every male at a club without being told it's ok any more than I will jump on every woman present without their consent and to suggest I, or the majority of other bi males will is actually quite insulting.

Unfortunately I can't see things changing until the ignorant and intolerant minority that attend clubs learn and accept that there is nothing wrong with male bisexual play any more than there is anything wrong with female bisexual play. If they don't like it they don't have to watch.

Reply privately